STIGA Advantage Competition-Ready Indoor Table Tennis Table 95% Preassembled Out of the Box with Easy Attach and Remove Net
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
|You Save:||$21.20 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Competition-ready indoor table tennis table perfect for your home or office
- 10-minute QuickPlay design comes 95% preassembled out of the box for quick and easy setup
- Effortlessly roll and transport table halves using 3” lockable casters for convenient storage and setup
- Excellent playability with 5/8”-thick table top with multiple roller coat finish and silk-screen striping
- Easily attach and remove net with tournament grade 72” clamp-style net and post set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Independent Table Halves
The STIGA Advantage features a unique chassis design where each table half has independent caster beams allowing the two halves to be completely separated and used as freestanding multi-use tables. Additionally, the independent design allows the table halves to nest into one another for ultra-compact storage.
72 inch Tournament Grade Net and Post Set
A 72 inch heavy-duty net and post set with premium cotton-blend net and tension adjustment completes this competition-ready table. The clamp-style attachment make it easy to remove and assemble the net in seconds.
Safety Latch System
A spring loaded safety latch system on the underside of the table locks the table top into the upright position for added safety so your table won't open unexpectedly.
5/8 inch Thick Dark Blue Tabletop with Silkscreen Striping
This 5/8 inch thick tabletop offers exceptional playability and durability for players of all skill levels. The tournament blue tabletop is painted with an automated repeat roller coating process and then UV cured to create a smooth, durable, and consistent playing surface. The top is then lined with silkscreen striping that is printed directly on the tabletop for a perfect finish that is smooth to the touch.
5/8 inch Thick Tabletop
1.2 inch Self-Opening Legs
3 inch Casters with Locks
1.2 inch Steel Tube Aprons
Challenge your friends to a game of table tennis with your competition-ready table.
W: 60 inch D: 108 inch H: 30 inch.
Sharpen your skills and get more practice before your next match with the playback position.
W: 60 inch D: 66 inch H: 64 inch.
Free up space by nesting together the table halves in the ultra-compact storage position.
W: 60 inch D: 28 inch H: 64 inch.
Compare with similar items
Indoor Table Tennis Conversion Top with Net Set by Rally & Roar – 2 Piece (5/8” Thick) or 4 Piece (1/2” Thick) Set - Quick Set Up, Portable Tops, Space Saving Storage, Regulation Tournament Size
STIGA Advantage Pro Tournament-Quality Indoor Table Tennis Table 95% Preassembled Out of the Box with Professional-Level Net and Post Set
JOOLA Inside - Professional MDF Indoor Table Tennis Table with Quick Clamp Ping Pong Net and Post Set - 10 Minute Easy Assembly
GoSports 6’ x 3’ Mid-Size Table Tennis Game Set | Indoor / Outdoor Portable Table Tennis Game with Net, 2 Table Tennis Paddles and 4 Balls, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Get ready for hours of fun and competition with the STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table. The Advantage is competition-ready and provides excellent playability with 5/8”-thick top with multiple roller coat finish and silk-screen striping. It rolls effortlessly with 3” lockable casters – making transporting table halves, setting up and storing extremely easy. It is regulation size, features a 10-Minute QuickPlay design arriving 95% preassembled out of the box and has an independent chassis design to offer two completely separate table halves - allowing for the playback position for single-player practice. To complete the game, the Advantage includes a premium, tournament-quality cotton-blend 72” net with a sturdy steel spring clamp post system that can be assembled and removed from the table in seconds with a simple squeeze of the clamp.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Cost of the table.
2. Board thickness, which decides the bounce of the ball.
3. Fold-able/single player use.
4. Setting it up/Installation
Out of these 4 I see that the only issue with this table is that it is 5/8" thick board and bounce of the ball is a little less than the 1" thick board that we use in the club. This is still a worth, this is just a minor difference for beginners, the cost of the 1" Butterfly table in the club is 1800-2200$ and this is just a 400$ table. If you are an advance player you may find a difference in the bounce of the ball, if you just want to practice and exercise dont even consider this point.
Other than this everything else is a 5/5.
Cost of the table is best compared to other tables with this price range. I would say this one has a much better bounce then others in this range.
Easy to fold and takes around 3-4 feet of space when folded. Easy to setup again to play, takes 2-3 minutes to setup the net and match the 2 halves.
The installation was also particularly easy, Amazon delivered it right inside my garage and then it took me 30 minutes to understand the instructions and 20 minutes to set it up. You need another person when you have invert the table.
Just got done setting up this table after the scheduled delivery (which is such a good idea for large items like this!) and I must admit I am impressed.
- Price: It is a "medium level" table for sure but the construction quality is nice and it's $400 which is not that much.
- Install: As other reviewers have stated it's 8 bolts which is insanely easy to other Ping Pong table installations I have done in the past.
- Quality: It is a MID-GRADE TABLE! Do not expect professional status anything! But, this table is well built and bounces like it should. Again, this is not a professional set up but for home/rec use it is totally reasonable and what you would expect (if not better than) for the price.
- Two piece design: I have never owned a 2 piece table and am now realizing I am quite dumb for not buying one of these sooner because it takes up significantly less space than a convention fold up and is way easier to move when folded.
- Net clips: This, again, is me just always buying low grade tables in the past but these net clips are freaking sweet as they not only level the middle of the table perfectly on both sides but take about 3 seconds to install each side making assemble and breakdown hilariously quick and easy.
- One person assembly: I put the table together by myself in about 15 minutes. I wouldn't recommend a smaller/not strong person to attempt a single person assembly but if you can pick up each side of the table by yourself fairly easily you will be fine.
- Packaging was great and despite damage to the box my table did not suffer any major damage.
- The net came with a big rip in it (see pics) and is of lesser quality than other pieces included with table.
- Getting a ping pong table shipped will probably always result in a tiny bit of damage at the least. I got lucky and only have a few small knicks on the bottom side of the table and a slightly ripped net but others seem to have chipped tops, etc.
I did want to add a bit of info for those of you considering this table:
- If you want a table for your home, don't want to go buy it in person (because you are lazy or don't have a car big enough), and have ~$400 to spend I really think this is a great table for the money.
- I have owned a few tables over the years but always in the $200-$300 range and this is a HUGE step up from those in all respects.
- I would suggest putting the two braces and one bolt through the wheel side of the bottom bracket assembly when putting them on. It makes the whole situation much easier (see pics for explanation).
- I would also suggest to be vigilant and NOT OVER TIGHTEN the bolts. Once your washer starts to deform you are good to go and anything further will lose you sturdiness.
It looks great and is really solid and heavy. Delivery was great and the guys brought it to our basement as only my wife was home when they came. I put the table together by myself in about 10 mins. As the table is essentially two tables, that conjoin at the net, you will need a second person to help lift a table and turn them over once the wheels are connected (if you don't have a second person to help, you probably shouldn't buy a ping pong table :-) ).
The process overall was super simple. You'll need a couple pliers or wrenches to tighten the bolts but that's about it. It can store away really easy as you can put the tables at 90 degrees and roll them away. We haven't stored them as we've been busy enjoying them, but I tested it out and it was very simple to do. We play a bunch now and are really loving it.
Great table, high quality and great quality for the price!
Top international reviews
1. Lot of people complained about missing bolts/nuts and that's what I found too. Is it too much to ask to throw in a couple of extras?
2. Amazon uses CEVA for shipping in Canada and while they did get the table delivered within the expected delivery window, the tracking was useless. At no point I could determine the location or whereabouts of the table and none of their customer service team could help either.
Update: The table seems to be warping over time. This may be because it's in our basement where it tends to get humid and/or because the table boards are too thin, but whatever the reason, it's negatively affecting the playability of the table. My advice, get an outdoor table and spare yourself the disappointment.
Returning is a big hassle for such large items as you are responsible to pack and bring it upstairs from the basement.
Otherwise, the product is good.
Feels so nice to have parts made of good old heavy duty steel.
super heavy duty; feels like the quality of old days be it the net or the table or legs.
practically no assembly. the only hard part is moving this around as it is so heavy but well worth it.
Wheels are great quality with good stoppers.
folding the table is a breeze - easy to do alone and tuck away. It locks automatically for safety.
would be nice to have levelling area on wheel legs
very happy with this buy
- Good consistent bounce
- Easy assembly, good design
- Independent halves are great
- Good wheels for carpet
- Made in china
- Build quality feels a bit cheap (legs aren't fully straight, corners seem like they chip easily, faint horizontal paint marks on surface, etc.)
Great table so far; joy to play on. It's probably hard to beat at this price point. But it doesn't feel like it will last 20 years like our old Kettler. If you can afford a few extra hundred for a German (Kettler, Butterfly) table; you will probably get a better return on your investment in the long run.
The package looks perfect and all the parts are in good shape without any damage or scratches. it is closed 200 pounds that needs two people to move them out from the package box.
The setup is straightforward, after 20 minutes works it is ready to play. I have to put some paper board underneath of the wheels to make the they are the table in a level position. It maybe my floor issue
Overall the quality is good, my family is happy with the purchase. We would like to play everyday and it will save cost for going to the gym, especially during the cold winter time we can exercise at home.
Set up is as easy as noted by Stiga.
I grew up with a table and finally got one for the family. The fold up feature is very handy as we can roll it out of our rec room and into storage very easily.
Leveling features are very good but tricky to get perfect. Net helps tie table together.
Net is very good quality with lots of adjustability.
For a mid grade table it is very well made for the price. Would recommend to any family.
Nice quality product. Easy to assemble. Took my son and I about 20 minutes to assemble including moving the sections to the basement. Easy to move around and fold up as well. Sturdy powder coated steel legs and easy net mounting system. I have the space to leave it setup but with the wheel system easy to flip it closed and roll out of the way.
Warning though the box is very heavy that it comes in so be prepared when it get's delivered. I found it easiest to take apart just inside my front door and take down the two table halves and parts boxes individually. Two people can easily manage taking 1/2 of the table up and down stairs.
When assembled the unit is very sturdy. Note it does not come with any paddles or ping pong balls so be sure to order those as well.
Very happy with the purchase and the price I paid when I compared it to similar models at that price point seemed to be the best design and quality for the bang.