STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Competition-ready indoor table tennis table perfect for your home or office
- 10-minute QuickPlay design comes 95% preassembled out of the box for quick and easy setup
- Effortlessly roll and transport table halves using 3” lockable casters for convenient storage and setup
- Excellent playability with 5/8”-thick table top with multiple roller coat finish and silk-screen striping
- Easily attach and remove net with tournament grade 72” clamp-style net and post set
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Independent Table Halves
The STIGA Advantage features a unique chassis design where each table half has independent caster beams allowing the two halves to be completely separated and used as freestanding multi-use tables. Additionally, the independent design allows the table halves to nest into one another for ultra-compact storage.
72 inch Tournament Grade Net and Post Set
A 72 inch heavy-duty net and post set with premium cotton-blend net and tension adjustment completes this competition-ready table. The clamp-style attachment make it easy to remove and assemble the net in seconds.
Safety Latch System
A spring loaded safety latch system on the underside of the table locks the table top into the upright position for added safety so your table won't open unexpectedly.
5/8 inchThick Dark Blue Tabletop with Silkscreen Striping
This 5/8 inch thick tabletop offers exceptional playability and durability for players of all skill levels. The tournament blue tabletop is painted with an automated repeat roller coating process and then UV cured to create a smooth, durable, and consistent playing surface. The top is then lined with silkscreen striping that is printed directly on the tabletop for a perfect finish that is smooth to the touch.
5/8 inch Thick Tabletop
1.5 inch Self-Opening Legs
3 inch Casters with Locks
1.5 inch Steel Tube Aprons
Challenge your friends to a game of table tennis with your competition-ready table.
W: 60 inch D: 108 inch H: 30 inch.
Sharpen your skills and get more practice before your next match with the playback position.
W: 60 inch D: 66 inch H: 64 inch.
Free up space by nesting together the table halves in the ultra-compact storage position.
W: 60 inch D: 28 inch H: 64 inch.
Create a rivalry amongst your family and friends with the STIGA Advantage indoor table tennis table! This elegant table offers the same fit, finish, and features of other trusted STIGA tables.
- Regulation size (108” L x 60” W x 30” H)
- Eight 3” black casters with locks
- 5/8”-thick high-density MDF table top
- 1.5” welded steel tube style apron
- 1.5” square steel legs that feature adjustable leg levelers
- Premium, tournament-quality cotton-blend 72” net
- 10-minute quick and easy setup
- Arrives 95% preassembled out of the box
Independent Chassis Design
- Two completely separate table halves
- Use the table for any of your entertainment needs
- Simply store it out of sight with its incredibly compact nested storage position
- Includes a safety latch on the underside of the table that locks the table halves in the upright storage position
Smoothly Rolls Over Surfaces
- Eight 3” black casters that lock into place for added safety
Tournament-Quality Cotton-Blend Net
- Sturdy steel spring clamp post system
- Can be assembled and removed from the table in seconds with a simple squeeze of the clamp
Exceptional Play Surface
- Multiple roller coat paint process on both sides
- UV cured and PVC edge-banded
- Silkscreen striping that prints the playfield lines onto the top
- Smoother to the touch and much more durable
- Other competitor methods are applied like a sticker and can interfere with play
Welded Steel Tube Style Apron
- Supports the top for even bounce across the entire tabletop
- Provides additional support to prevent warping over time
- Black matte powder coating and silkscreened white STIGA logo
Square Steel Legs
- Adjustable leg levelers to ensure your playing surface is level even if the floors are uneven
- Self-opening design that automatically deploys the legs from storage to play position
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks great and is really solid and heavy. Delivery was great and the guys brought it to our basement as only my wife was home when they came. I put the table together by myself in about 10 mins. As the table is essentially two tables, that conjoin at the net, you will need a second person to help lift a table and turn them over once the wheels are connected (if you don't have a second person to help, you probably shouldn't buy a ping pong table :-) ).
The process overall was super simple. You'll need a couple pliers or wrenches to tighten the bolts but that's about it. It can store away really easy as you can put the tables at 90 degrees and roll them away. We haven't stored them as we've been busy enjoying them, but I tested it out and it was very simple to do. We play a bunch now and are really loving it.
Great table, high quality and great quality for the price!
All pieces and parts were included (nothing missing) and packaged well; also, the directions were clear, proper English, straightforward, and simple to follow. In fact, one only has to attach the four caster legs on the two table halves (2 on each half). I needed 2 metric box end wrenches (ratcheting wrenches made the process quicker) to complete the job; it took me a total of 10 minutes to assemble the table (5 minutes to unbox, and 5 minutes to attach the caster legs) then clip on the net and it's ready for play. Note: a second person is required to flip the table halves onto the rolling caster legs when complete. My wife and I simplified the process by laying the table half on a folding table for assembly, and then just tilted the assembled table half onto the floor (my wife's a genius).
Even though the table has "underbelly" damage, I still rate it 5 stars for the packaging, build quality, and ease of assembly. I'll be looking for a storage cover for it next, and an organizer for all my STIGA paddles and balls.
Item arrived in excellent condition with no damage. Table was very well protected. Amazon delivered it on time as promised with regular updates regarding delivery. I opted for the 9:00am-12:00pm time slot. How wonderful it was to see it already delivered to the office by 8:00am!
1. Cost of the table.
2. Board thickness, which decides the bounce of the ball.
3. Fold-able/single player use.
4. Setting it up/Installation
Out of these 4 I see that the only issue with this table is that it is 5/8" thick board and bounce of the ball is a little less than the 1" thick board that we use in the club. This is still a worth, this is just a minor difference for beginners, the cost of the 1" Butterfly table in the club is 1800-2200$ and this is just a 400$ table. If you are an advance player you may find a difference in the bounce of the ball, if you just want to practice and exercise dont even consider this point.
Other than this everything else is a 5/5.
Cost of the table is best compared to other tables with this price range. I would say this one has a much better bounce then others in this range.
Easy to fold and takes around 3-4 feet of space when folded. Easy to setup again to play, takes 2-3 minutes to setup the net and match the 2 halves.
The installation was also particularly easy, Amazon delivered it right inside my garage and then it took me 30 minutes to understand the instructions and 20 minutes to set it up. You need another person when you have invert the table.