- Product Dimensions: 62 x 6.8 x 57 inches ; 230 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 263 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000BO63OC
- Item model number: T8288
- Average Customer Review: 123 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #203,980 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
STIGA InstaPlay Table Tennis Table
|Price:||$629.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.01 (10%)|
Get this professionally assembled and receive $20 cash back.
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Assembly Required with InstaPlay Technology
- 3/4" Thick Black Table Top with Silk Screen Striping
- 2" Legs and 3" Mag Ball Bearing Wheels with Locks
- 2" Steel Aprons with Corner Protectors
- 66” Net and Post Set Included
- For Indoor Use Only
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
3/4-inch Black Table Top with Silk Screen Striping
A 3/4-inch thick table top offers exceptional playability for the amateur player. The table top is sanded and UV filled to create a smooth, level playing surface and is lined with silk screen striping that is printed directly on the table top for a perfectly smooth finish.
2-inch Steel Apron and Corner Protectors
A 2-inch profiled steel apron supports the top for even bounce across the entire table top. The black corner protectors add extra safety to prevent scratches and snags.
2-inch Steel Legs
Sturdy 2-inch square legs are made of heavy-gauge steel for a solid base. Plastic leg caps protect your floors from scratches.
3-inch Mag Wheels with Locks
3-inch mag, ball-bearing wheels allow the table to smoothly roll over surfaces for convenient transportability. 4 locking wheels keep the table in place for added safety and stability.
InstaPlay Technology- No Assembly
With patented InstaPlay Technology, this table comes 100% pre-assembled. Simply remove the protective packaging and begin playing.
Independent Table Halves
66 inch Net and Post Set
Challenge your friends to a game of table tennis with your tournament-ready table.
W: 60-inch D: 108-inch H: 30-inch.
Sharpen your skills and get more practice before your next match with the playback position.
W: 60-inch D: 66-inch H: 64-inch.
Free up space by folding the table and rolling it away in the storage position.
W: 60-inch D: 28-inch H: 64-inch.
|STS 385||STS 285||InstaPlay||STS 185||Synergy|
|Net||72" Premium Clipper||72" Pivoting||66" Net||72" Pivoting Net||66" Net|
|Chassis||All-Steel Chassis||Independent Chassis||Independent Chassis||Wooden Bottom Board||Wooden Bottom Board|
|Ball Storage||Full Length||Full Length||None||Half Length||None|
|Assembly||Standard Assembly||InstaPlay- No Assembly Required||InstaPlay- No Assembly Required||QuickPlay - 30 Minute Assembly||QuickPlay - 30 Minute Assembly|
Compare to similar items
This item STIGA InstaPlay Table Tennis Table
50-Pack KEVENZ 3-Star 40mm Orang Table Tennis Balls,Advanced Training Ping Pong Balls (Practice ping-pong Ball)
JOOLA Inside 15mm 5/8 Inch Competition Grade Table Tennis Table with Net Set Perfect for Fun Interactive Indoor Games with Family and Friends - Features 10-Min Assembly, Playback Mode, Compact Storage
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||KEVENZ||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Serenity Health & Home Decor|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 62 x 57 in||12 x 15 x 12 in||7.7 x 8.6 x 4.5 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||30 x 60 x 27 in|
The t8288 STIGA insta-play table-tennis table is loaded with features it has a 075 black top with a pro-quality edge banding and striping the STIGA insta-play table can be used as two freestanding multi-use tables it comes with a 66 net and post system.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) The table is 3/4" thick, which makes a difference in the bounce of the ball, excellent.
2) The table came essentially put together, a huge plus, especially since I have read about the nightmares of trying to assemble other tables. The only thing needed to be done was putting he table where you wanted it, putting the two halves together, and then putting the net up. Had it up and going in about 5 minutes by myself. So if you're looking for an easy table to assemble, you can't get much easier than this.
1) I can't believe the table I received passed quality control, that is, if they have quality control. The corners of the table were damaged, although these are covered by the plastic corner covers so it's not noticeable, the point is they were damaged.
2) The edge along one of the sides was damaged and jagged on top. Although this is along the very edge, it can affect the bounce of the ball when it hits which can give an unfair advantage or disadvantage to the player on that side depending on how the ball bounces.
3) The white boundary lines are not straight along the edge of the table on one side (the damaged jagged side). There are also some areas of the white lines that are damaged, not a huge deal, but again for the price I paid for this I expect the table to be top notch condition when I first got it. I gives the appearance of being cheaply made and lack of pride or care by the person(s) who were making it.
4) Although the table came with the metal legs assembled, these felt cheaply made and weak. It doesn't feel like the table will be able to stand up to a lot of aggressive play especially at the joints.
5) The plastic corner covers are cheap and do not fit snugly over the corners, aesthetically displeasing.
The table is only a descent yet good looking table overall. It is just not of the quality one would expect for the price you have to pay for it. It kind of fells like buying a ok quality vehicle, however you're paying luxury price because of the name on the vehicle, not because of how it's made. I feel like I wound up paying more because it is a STIGA table and not another brand. Looking at the table I received, I would expect to have paid about the cost of a $250-300 table from a sporting goods store and not $600.
If I recall, the original price was $700 and I got it for $600 plus tax. This table is not worth that price. Again I would say it is only worth $300 based upon seeing other tables that cost between $200-400.
If you have the money and want a brand name table, this is an ok table to get. You will, however, not be getting the quality for the amount you pay. But if you're looking for a table that is essentially put together for you and easy to manage, you won't go wrong with this table.
I've added just a couple of photos of some of the issues, I could add a ton more, but I think the review and these show a little about what quality you get for the price you pay. Hope this helps when making your decision to buy or try a different one.
Delivery was uneventful. It is heavy but fit down our stairway. I had help getting it into the basement. It comes crated and some neighbors took apart the crate and assembled. They were impressed as to how well it was packaged and how easy it was to assemble. No problems except for one tiny plastic screw that had a broken head but still worked. After the scary things I'd read about delivery of other tables and brands, this was great, no complaints, and love the feel.
We did have a significant issue with receiving the table. The shipper chosen scheduled delivery well in advance and then did not even attempt to deliver the first 2 times. The first time, they didn't load the table because it wouldn't fit on the vehicle they had scheduled. The second time, they forgot to load it presumably because it was out of process and finally on the third attempt, they discovered that if they took it off the original palette, it fit in their vehicle and was much easier to handle by hand so they actually delivered it. It did arrive it perfect condition.
We are very sorry to hear that your STIGA Instaplay table had these issues. STIGA tables are always built with the highest possible quality and safety standards. The fact that you felt this table was unsafe for your family is a major concern that we would like to address. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com so we can find a solution to your issue.