Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 24, 2011
I recently upgraded to the 7D. Had to buy some new accessories to go with, including batteries. Would have gone with a true Canon if they were not so expensive. So, I tried a purchase of a "canon" brand. Found out the so-called "canon" brand, that was cheaper, were fakes and returned them. Decided to go with a 3rd party and was recommended these Sterling Teks. After a month of medium-to-heavy use, I can say I am pleased with the purchase. Recharge fast - even when fully drained. Hold their charge for a long time. I would recommend these batteries to anyone.
11 comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 4, 2012
It's worked great for a couple of months now and no issues at all. On the 7D the battery registered fine (I only have 1, so not sure what would happen with multiple) and it mixes no issue with the other OEM batteries in the grip.
0Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2012
I bought this to compliment the OEM battery in my 5dmk2. The camera sees it just like an original battery. No problems after using it for 1 month (about 5-10 cycles).
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 11, 2012
Works every bit as good as the OEM batteries with 1/3rd the cost. I would not worry about buying them. I am using them in my 7D and happy.
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2012
Bought this battery as a back up for Canon 7d and 60d. Started using it as primary battery in 7d just to see if it would do the job. Could not be happier. It seems to get better with each charging. I used it the other day to shoot about 24 gigs of RAW full size and running the rear viewing screen more than usual for checking picture quality. Battery lasted all day and still had 1/4 power according to meter. Charged it up and used it a few days ago again for about 16gig of RAW shooting with extensive use of viewing scree. Could not be happier with paying 1/2 price of OEM for this battery.
11 comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 23, 2012
1/8/2013: Although these batteries may not be top quality, I wrote the seller about my experience. Since it had been 6 months since I bought these, I expected not to be given any consideration. To my surprise, the seller not only replaced it free of charge but it out FedEx overnight! That is way beyond my expectations. That is excellent service above and beyond the call of duty! I never faulted the seller for the product so this is amazing.

1/7/2013 Update: After several months, of minimal use, one of the batteries is no longer recognized by the camera. Although the external (Canon brand) charger indicates the battery has a full charge, once I stick the battery into the camera, the battery indicator flashes and shows an empty battery icon. I have not tried charging the battery directly in the camera. The second battery, however, both took a charge on the external charger and works fine when inserted in the camera. I checked the contacts on both batteries and at least externally they both appear to be exactly the same.

Initial review 7/23/2012: I was concerned that the batteries (bought 2) might have issue charging on the auxiliary charger. They charged fine. Considering the cost ($25 US each), they are an exceptional value. I just had to spend $12 for a CR2 non-rechargeable battery for my wireless remote (camera control). So I am very happy with these. I am all charged up and ready for my coastal trip in a few months.
on March 25, 2012
Only had for a little while and used maybe twice, so far so good! They seem to last as long as the Canon ones!
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2012
A few reviewers complained that this battery didn't fit in the camera body, and/or the battery charger. So I tried it right the way to make sure it fit in both. The battery arrived fully charged, but I wanted to make sure it was compatible with my Canon charger.

Of course I found no problem with a fit problem, and my 7D also could display the battery data. I have not noticed a capacity difference between this battery, and my Canon brand battery, eventhough this battery is supposed to have higher capacity

I've only used the battery about a month, and so far it's just fine. Hopefully it will last as long as my Canon battery as well, but I won't know that for a while yet.

So far, I see no reason why I shouldn't recommend this battery, especially given its price compare to Canon brand.
on December 22, 2011
Works with 5D MarkII and other CANONs, battery I received is "LP-E6 replacement". Capacity seems to be no less than original battery, did not count number of shots.
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 26, 2012
I bought two of these and they are working great in my Canon 7d and 5d mk ii, I would highly recommend them. They last as long as the Canon batteries that cost 4 times as much.

UPDATE: after using these for over a year they are still performing the same as the Canon batteries.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question