Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 406 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 418 reviews
on April 14, 2015
I got this as a backup battery for my Fujifilm X30. Coupled with the STK charger, it's just what I needed. I've only had it a short time, so I don't know if there will be any long-term problems.

Here's a tip that applies to both this battery and the Fuji original: It is possible to put the battery into the compartment so that it doesn't line up correctly on the contacts. To get around this potential issue and make sure the battery is oriented properly, I've put a tiny colored sticker on the battery that roughly matches the colored latch on the battery compartment (see photo).
review image
on March 14, 2014
I bought two of these batteries for my X100S last July. By November one of them started draining very quickly. I got nervous and ordered some Fuji batteries and I am glad I did. They hold a charge much longer than these batteries, and it is now March and they are dead. The light blinks when I try to charge them and they won't hold a charge. The batteries do have a one year warranty so I just sent an e-mail to Stelringtek, the seller. In no way should this negative review reflect Sterlingtek...I have bought many batteries from them over the years and this is the first time I have had an issue. Sterlingtek has always been a very good vendor to deal with!

***update 3/24/14***
I submitted a message to Sterlingtek on their website with my Amazon order number. They ended up calling me to confirm my shipping address and are sending out two replacement batteries. Kudos to Sterlingtek for excellent customer service!!!!! I hope these batteries last longer than the first two I had.
on January 16, 2014
This is my second Sterling Tek battery; the other is for my 7D. I bought this one because of the good performance of the other battery. I've only been through two charge cycles with this battery, but so far, but I can't tell the difference between the it and the OEM NP-95 battery. The "Battery Remaining" icon displays remaining battery capacity just fine. It fits perfectly in my X-S1 and charges perfectly in the OEM Fuji battery charger. So far, it looks like the smart choice.
on April 13, 2017
I received my battery. It was exactly what I expected.
I bought this battery as an extra battery for those heavy use days.
I have only used it a couple of times. Once to make sure that it worked after the initial charging and 2 times on a recent trip.
It worked as expected.
I will update my review as time passes if there are any issues with the expected function and lifespan of this battery
on March 29, 2013
I haven't has a single issue with these batteries. I bought 2 for my x100 and will use them on my x100s as well. Usage life is just like the standard battery, and the charger works just the same. Don't waste money on the spendy OEM.
on August 4, 2015
I purchsed two of these batteries one on 8/30/15 and another on 727/15 and originally gave them 4 star ratings. As of this date both give off a very musty oder after charging and during active use in both of my Fuji cameras. I can actually smell the cameras when getting near my face to focus. The smell is very strong when charging either battery. Fuji batteries are odor free. I would call STK but I do want to risk my over $2000 valued cameras using any replacement STK battery and will just trash these STK's

A slow learner I may be, as I purchased these based on the reviews. Cheap is cheap not a bargin! I have had success with Wasabi batteries in my previous Nikon and my present Fuji's, which I used as back-up batteries. In the future I may purchase Wasabi again but probably just pay the price for the original camera manf batteries.
STK Junk - I wish Amazon had a Zero rating.
on April 17, 2015
Not long after purchasing my beloved Fujifilm X100, I did something stupid: I forgot to turn it off, and something pressed on a button while it was in my camera bag. As you can guess, the battery was dead a couple of hours later, when I went to use the camera.

Immediately thereafter, I decided to pick up a couple of extra batteries, first to ensure that I'd never be caught without a usable camera again, and also because the X100 doesn't take many shots on charge.

So I bought two of the STK NP-95 batteries. Why not the OEM Fuji? A couple of reasons: First, are were half the price of the genuine Fuji batteries -- only $10 each! What's more, STK claims that these are 2000 mAh batteries, and the OEM Fuji is only 1800.

I keep all three batteries in circulation: One in the camera, and the other two in my camera bag. The spares are in individual ziploc baggies to keep them clean and to stop something from touching the contacts. (That would be bad.) When I'm shooting, I often put one of the spares into my pocket.

Can't say that I've noticed a difference in the longevity in the STK batteries compared to the Fuji.

In any case, I have had no problems with these batteries at all. I heartily endorse buying 2x of these instead of 1x of the Fuji NP-95 OEM battery.
on May 7, 2017
Even as new, this battery doesn't hold as much charge as the OEM. You would still like it if you only need an emergency backup. Otherwise I would suggest sticking to the Fuji brand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2013
I bought some other NP-95 batteries for my Fuji X100S and when the time came to remove one from the camera it wouldn't budge. I don't have that problem with the Sterlingtek batteries.
on April 15, 2014
I bought 3 of these for my X100s and took them to the Marshall Islands last week. High heat and 99% humidity. I actually expected my camera to fry from condensation because the Marshallese love them some A.C. It held up. So did these batteries. I guess a better test will be how they do in the cold. Anyway, each has been thoroughly used (to the point of complete discharge) and charged at least 1 time and at 2000 mAH they actually last a hair longer than the one that came with the camera (it's 1800mAH). SterlingTek sent me an email before the items ever arrived thanking me for the purchase which I thought was really nice. I paid less for 3 of these batteries than for 1 Fuji brand one. I'm a big believer in, "you get what you pay for" because true bargains in the photography world are rare. I don't own any off-brand batteries for my wedding kit. But these? Just buy them. The ONLY thing I didn't like is that for some reason this comes via Ontrac for Prime accounts (at least for my area.) Ontrac has never been on time for us but that's no reflection on the product itself. I dig it, saved me a small fortune and if one does go out? They're only $10.