Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 12, 2012
This product turns out to be a fine replacement for the original and now lost charger. Small, easily portable, and it seems to work just fine.
on August 16, 2012
This product arrived earlier than expected and included a car charger that I didn't expect. Although it is not OEM it works very well. I would recommend it to a friend.
on April 14, 2012
Product was promptly shipped and arrived undamaged. Without this the Olympus camera must be charged by connecting the whole camera to the power supply. We also bought a spare battery, so the camera is always ready. Lastly this charger can be used with DC power as well as AC.
on September 1, 2013
I'm a big fan of separate chargers (versus charging batteries in camera) if only for worrying about power surges / outages (very common where we live).
This charger took a bit of getting used to because unlike my Canon chargers (on which the red light blinks during charge and is solid upon charge completion), this charger displays a solid red light while charging, and a solid green light upon completion.
This charger is also great because it has no cord to lose - the prongs flip out from the back to plug directly into the wall. (This might be a drawback for people who want to set the charger on a desk/table while charging.)
All in all a good product.
on January 14, 2015
Amazon is my normal online go to store. Why? Because Amazon has the things I need. This time was no exception. Our grandkids were coming over, and we could't find the battery charger for our camera. The only battery charger for my camera that I could find in town was at the battery super store. It looked cheap, but boy was it pricey. When I told the clerk his product was too expensive, he suggested I look online. Amazon to the rescue. We captured all the grandkids'smiles, no problems. So far my camera battery is recharging as well on the STK Olympus Battery Charger, as it did with the original charger.
on June 9, 2013
I must admit that I'm a bit paranoid when I by non-OEM products/accessories. So, it was a toss-up for me when I ordered this charger. Upon arrival, however, my fears were eased. not only does it work well, it's sturdy. It also came with a cigarette socket adapter, which I wasn't expecting. (I guess I didn't read the description closely enough.)

I've charged my batteries successfully with this adapter. What is also nice is that it has a status LED. Red for low charge, yellow for nearly full, green for full. The OEM chargers I've purchased for other camera batteries have only one color, and that doesn't always indicate level.

I'd recommend this charger.
on August 18, 2013
Bought this so I could always have a battery charged without losing the use of my camera by having to plug the whole camera in to charge. Worked great, was able to use in the UK without voltage adaptor, and battery charge is rapid, but the prongs holding the battery in place broke off after the first couple of uses. Battery will stay in place if the charger is plugged in upside-down, but barely.
on August 14, 2013
I purchased this with low expectations - in todays purchasing world, you often get what you pay for, and no more. Not this time! The batteries arrived, and I immediately tested both batteries in the charger. Both batteries charged quickly, and I set about taking pictures. I get easily 20% better life from these than I have from Olympus batteries in the past. The pricepoint was more than reasonable, and the quality of the charger is phenomenal, considering I can use it plugged into an outlet, or in the car as well!. Awesome product, well done!
on August 18, 2013
The prongs of the battery charger do not fit in the outlets correctly, this is indicated by the red light not showing that it is charging. Also the battery does not seem to fit in the charger very well. After several hours, the battery is not fully charged. And the mobile charger cord does not fit in the charger. When looked at closely, it looks as though the receptacle on the charger was just glued on, it's too small for the charger to hook into it. I am going to contact Amazon and return it and hopefully get a better one.
on February 20, 2013
I was so thrilled to get this since our camera will not charger with the power cord. Received it in the mail where one of the nubby thing that hold the battier up was broke off then my son saw that and decided he was going to break the other one off too. We found out that we can still plug it in upside down and it works still so I guess it is ok. Just wish it has both the nubby things so don't have to worry about the battier falling out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.