BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 6, 2012
I bought 2 of these batteries as backups for my Sony Alpha55 camera. At the price, I was a little concerned but took a chance. They worked fine! Probably don't hold a charge quite as long as the Sony batteries, but then again the Sony battery doesn't hold a charge very long when used in my camera. I recommend these batteries and would buy them again.
on July 31, 2012
I was looking for a backup battery... not too expensive! I got it! This is a quality product
that works as well as the original. I have never had problems with 3rd party batteries. I
never buy the real cheap-o batteries, because they don't have enough profit to put good
stuff in the battery. These batteries have the good stuff: Japanese cells, precision made
cases, and chips that work.
on July 23, 2012
This product will save you money and do as it is intended. I have a couple of these as back-ups for my A55 and I have not noticed anything different between this and the official Sony battery pack usage wise.
on July 27, 2012
This battery survived a trip through my washing machine after I accidentally left it in a
pants pocket. It still works with no apparent degradation of performance. I wouldn't
recommend washing your batteries, but we all make mistakes. Over all this battery fits the
camera well, charges in the original charger, and does a good job for a great price.
on July 12, 2012
For the price you can't beat it. Has life span as good or better than the original battery that came with my A33. Definitely worth buying. I might just pick up another one as the cost of three would equal the price Sony charges for a replacement.
on July 17, 2012
This battery works well for my camera. I have Sony Alpha NEX-5 and it works well with it. With not-so-high price like the original battery, this battery is a good choice for reserve battery. The life of this battery seem to be about the same as the original one from Sony. I use it for an extra battery while traveling.
on July 25, 2012
Its just like the name brand, work just as good as the name brand, and is a third of the price. I used side by side with the name brand, and its as good as the name brand. Main difference is the price.
on July 30, 2012
Good back-up battery at third the price. Works great, no issues at all. Similar performance as more expensive Sony battery pack.
on July 11, 2012
This appears to be the same battery manufactured by Sony and I believe it lasts longer than the original which came with my camera (Sony A-33). This camera eats power, so getting more power at a reasonable price is great.
on July 16, 2012
People are right about Sony DSLR batteries not lasting long so I decided to buy a extra battery. Have not used this one much but so far it seems seems to last as long as the original, if not longer. Fit in camera and charger good. Much cheaper than an original.