4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Comica STM-USB Versatile Metal Condenser Cardioid/Bi Directional Microphone for USB C Smartphone Computer Studio Recording Microphone for Live-Streaming, Podcaster,Gaming, Studio Vocal, Online Course
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional, Bidirectional|
About this item
- ✔✔✔COMPATIBILITY: Comica STM-USB condenser microphone for smartphone and computers with USB C jack. Simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.
- ✔✔✔CARDIOID&BI-DIRECTIONAL MULTIPLE PATTERN SELECTION : Comica STM-USB recording microphone provide cardioid, bi-directional pick up patterns to allow you to choose whatever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. perfect for dubbing, gaming, recording, computer singing,conference,interview, podcasting etc.
- ✔✔✔MAIN FEATURES: Gain control,muting and real-time monitoring function,which can ensure the high quality of recording. With the real-time monitoring function, you can test whether it is working normally during recording.There is a gain control wheel on the microphone. You can dial the wheel to an appropriate position while recording. The USB cardioid microphone brings you more professional and convenient recording experience.
- ✔✔✔CAPTURE CLEAR AUDIO: 16mm gold-plated Condenser microphone design. 20Hz-20KHz frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound. Designed to capture your voice clearly, our mic does not pickup static noise and supports sample rates up to 16-bit/48Khz.
- ✔✔✔STABLE TRIPOD STAND&DETACHABLE POP-SHIELD DESIGH: Comica STM-USB cardioid microphone comes with stable tripod stand,which makes it very convenient when you are doing voice overs or livestreams. Solid metal construction and detachable pop-shield design to efficiently filter airflow, which can demolish problematic plosives and avoid distortion to provide a clean and professional recording.You can also adjust the audio recording direction 360 degrees to record sound in different directions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
STM-USB---Significantly Improves Your Audio Quality
We represent high-performance microphones designed to provide clear, high-quality sound for clear and memorable recordings. We understand the importance of quality booths; therefore, we pay special attention to the finest details to give our customers the best experience
- 16mm Gold-Plating Condenser Mic, Professional Studio Quality
- Cardioid/Bi-directional Multiple Pattern Selection
- Gain Control, Muting, Real-time Monitor Functions
- Adjustable Audio Recording Direction
- 20Hz-20KHz Frequency Response and Widely Used for Various Situations
- USB-C Interface Design, Universal for Computer and Phone
- Detachable Pop-Shield Design to Efficiently Filter Airflow
- Metal Housing for Excellent Shielding
20Hz-20KHz frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound. Designed to capture your voice clearly, our mic does not pickup static noise and supports sample rates up to 16-bit/48Khz.
Suitable for dubbing, gaming, recording, computer singing,conference calls,interview,padcasting etc.
The Mic is equipped with a tripod stand and makes it possible to adjust the angle of the microphone. This allows you to use the microphone easily in the most comfortable way possible.
- Acoustic Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sample Rate: 48kHz/44.1kHz
- Resolution Ratio: 16-bit
- Dynamic Range: 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Power: USB 5VDC/100mA
- Output: USB-C
|STM-USB USB Computer microphone||HRM-C Dynamic Omnidirectional Interview Microphone||HRM-S Condenser Cardioid Interview Microphone||CVM-WM200A Wireless Microphone System|
|Highlight||16mm gold-plated Condenser mic||Dynamic Omnidirectional Microphone||Condenser Cardioid Microphone||Professional interview equipment|
|Power||Supplied by device||Supplied by device||Supplied by device||Supplied by AA batteries|
|Output||USB、USB Type-C||3 Pin XLR||3.5MM||XLR、3.5MM|
|Frequency Range||20Hz-20KHz||70Hz-15kHz||60Hz-20kHz||550MHz ~ 578.5MHz|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this mic to replace an older Yeti that suffered an accident. For anyone reading this in the future: at the time I ordered this, it was difficult to find reviews of this mic that I thought I could trust - most info online appeared to be from the company itself or from lower-tier YouTube channels. If you're looking at this down the timeline you'll probably have better info than I had when trying to decide, but I've tried to be as detailed I I could here in case that helps.
In any case, I took a chance and ordered it because the details I *could* find looked pretty good, and the mic checked a lot of boxes for me: USB-C connectivity, cardioid and bidirectional patterns (I never used anything but the cardioid on my Yeti), no-lag monitoring, a relatively clean design, and an included pop filter.
The mic came nicely packaged in a box that included a USB-C to C cable, a USB-C to A cable, a lightweight plastic stand, the pop filter, and a cloth carrying bag. The USB-C port is on the end of a threaded cylinder at the bottom of the mic - you slide the mounting adapter and pop filter onto that, lock them in with a threaded nut, and then (if you're not using an arm) screw the mounting adapter to the plastic desktop stand. It all went together nicely and all of the parts are good quality. Others have complained about the lightweight stand, but it wasn't a big deal for me as I mounted the mic on my existing Rode PSA1 arm. If you were traveling, I think the stand (which has reasonably thick rubber feet/vibration dampers) would be entirely usable as long as you were careful about placement.
So, how does it sound? In short, clean and super forgiving. Comica is marketing this as providing "studio quality sound", but that's not really true. This isn't a studio mic, and whatever hardware tuning (limitations?) or processing tricks it's using absolutely filters out ambient noise in the environment. In a room with A/C humming, two desktop machines running, and a laptop fan running, I couldn't hear any significant hiss or noise on a recording with the mic on an arm about a foot from my face, and the mic gain knob turned up to 50% - yet, the vocals still sounded good. When I turned the gain down to about 20%, brought the mic right up to my face, and did a test web call with a friend, they said it sounded like something they'd expect on a broadcast or podcast. If, like me, you want a very forgiving mic to do calls and the occasional recording, this is going to fit the bill well. I'd put it in the range of "good quality podcast on a budget" but not "music demo".
What about the negatives? There's nothing I can't forgive at this price point, but I have to at least point out that if you're going to mount this on an arm, the included USB-C to C and C to A cables are only 4ft long. You'll need to purchase another cable, which effectively adds $10-$20 to the price. The pop filter - as others have pointed out - appears to be mostly for show. I don't know why this is, mechanically or materials wise, but it doesn't seem to have much effect on the sound of plosives (as far as I can tell). This may have something to do with how the mic is tuend, and what the intended use case is. Sibilance and pop are both not that pronounced in my recorded samples, either way. Perhaps it's that I didn't do most of my recordings with the mic right up to my face.
Final thoughts: I expect to get years of use out of it. It's a great fit for my needs.
Really easy to use with either a PC or an iPad. I do my audio using GarageBand for iPad, and this connected right up with the USB-C connection. There was zero lag from my headphones, either. Gain and Volume knobs worked as expected. Mute cuts audio from the mic and to the headphones as well. Overall a great experience.
The mic did pick up some desk noise, so I will be mounting it on either a boom or to a swing-arm instead of the little tripod that comes with it. The included tripod is 100% plastic. Pop filter is a metal screen inside a plastic frame. Will be using a real pop filter instead for future videos. This one seems more for decoration.
Easily worth the price, and I definitely recommend this for anyone just starting out. It's superior to any other microphone in this price range that I've used.
I've also been using this for my classes and my peers are saying I sound great.
It great for a mobile setup because of its USB-c power delivery is for the microphone so you can use it for your phone. The io has a switch (to change cardio patterns) , mute button, 3.5 jack (for real time listening),gain dial, and volume dial . It also comes with a mount/tripod for the microphone and a built in pop filter. Also it comes with a pouch to carry it, a USB-C to USB-C cable, and a USB-C to USB-A.
HIGHLY recommend this stellar microphone, you won't be disappointed. I have mine positioned to the left of the monitor, use the directional feature, BAM, it just works perfectly.
Top reviews from other countries