STORYTIME TOYS Arthur's Tree House 3D Puzzle - Book and Toy Set - 3 in 1 - Book, Build, and Play
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3D STORYBOOK: Marc Brown's book gives kids a foundation for play, and the doll tree house let them create and act out their own fairytales using matching treehouse and accessories. Engaging open ended toys that spark imaginative play and develop fine motor skills.
- FULLY FURNISHED DOLLHOUSE: Comes with everything to play - book, toy house, dolls (Arthur, D.W., Binky, Buster and Brain), furniture and accessories (tree swing, rope ladder, 6 bikes, crate, bionic bunny, bowl of popcorn), and a carrying case. All in one toy, the old fashioned way - no need for batteries or to make additional purchases
- BETTER THAN WOOD: Eco friendly toys made of high quality EVA foam and cardboard printed with vibrant and adorable illustrations and a glossy finish for a soft sensory experience (48 pieces 3D EVA puzzle).
- CARRY ON TOY: Build it, take it apart, no tools required. This lightweight, portable dollhouse is fully collapsable, packs quickly and stores flat - the perfect traveler playset. Take it along on playdates, at the airport, or while visiting family and friends. Or add a dab of glue to keep it together forever.
- KINESTHETIC LEARNING TOOLS: used in speech language therapy for SLP activities, as 3D manipulatives for preschoolers in kindergarten. Original ELA teaching materials and ESL games for the classroom.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get away from it all in Arthur's Tree House. Based on Marc Brown's classic books and the PBS KIDS hit show. Arthur, D.W. and their friends can race to the tree house on their bikes, climb high into the branches, hang out in the treefort, swing on the rope, and swing or climb the rope ladder. Read their adventures included Arthur's Tree House storybook to get playtime started. Kids love to retell the story in their own words which develop their vocabulary and communication skills for preschoolers, or even reading comprehension for elementary school students. Small and large piece of puzzle, and overall building experience promotes critical thinking and problem solving. The adorable Storytime Toys playset makes learning and reading fun.