Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ASUS ROG STRIX GL703VD 17.3" Gaming Laptop, GTX 10..." and save 8% off the $1,149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ASUS ROG STRIX GL703VD 17.3” Gaming Laptop, GTX 1050 4GB, Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 1TB FireCuda SSHD, RGB Keys
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7th-generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo to 3.8GHz) with discrete GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics. Dual-fan thermal design.
- Slim 0.9” profile and lightweight 6.7 lbs body with 17.3” Full HD Wideview Panel, 72% NTSC
- 1TB SSHD FireCuda Hybrid Drive (up to 6x faster performance than traditional HDD)
- Aura RGB lighting keyboard with 4 isolated hotkeys, 1.8mm key travel, and anti-ghosting technology. 4 zones of lighting control. 20-million keystroke durability.
- 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi (up to 6x faster than traditional BGN); Bluetooth 4.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 (Type C), 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x headphone/Mic jack, and 1x RJ45 LAN port
There is a newer model of this item:
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The 15.6" GL503
Choose the 15.6" GL503 for superior portability, weighing only 5.6 lbs.
The 17.3" GL703
Choose the 17.3" GL703 for a more comfortable viewing experience.
ROG AURA RGB Keyboard
Customize your Style
ASUS AURA is a combination of RGB backlighting and control software that lets you customize your gaming style. Static, breathing, and color-cycling modes are available. Anti-ghosting technology with n-key rollover ensures that your inputs are tracked precisely, no matter how many keys are pressed.