STRONG CAMEL New Greenhouse 10' X7'X6' Larger Hot Garden House
|Price:||$78.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: 10'x7'x6'(300X200Hx180cm),Easy to set up and portable ,Idea for garden & backyard.
- 135G/M2 Green checker, The cover is UV protected and features a zippered front door
- Full closed cover maintains high humidity levels for growing tropical plants, vegetables, fruiting plants and herbs.
- This greenhouse in your backyard extends your growing season no matter where you live,In addition, you can save money by starting your plants from seeds or cuttings.
- This portable greenhouse will surely extend your plants growing season no matter where you live. It can be set up easily. Powder coated steel frame provide and middle rails provide additional stability for this greenhouse.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I strongly recommend buying large tent pegs, as the ones provided are not strong enough to take on a strong wind, but with the right pegs, this greenhouse has been able to combat storms with no problems.
I highly recommend this product.
It comes with light weight cord and at first I did not understand why it was there. But once I put the frame work together, I realized it was to pull the support legs together to "square" it up. You attach them to the legs opposite each other and pull them together until they are straight up and down. If you do not do this, the cover will not fit correctly and you will not be able to zip the flap on the cover. The "feet" to the support legs actually have a tab the cord runs through. The cover is sufficiently heavy and good quality, with nylon re-enforcement.
The only reason I did not give this greenhouse a 5 star rating is that the cover blocks all UV rays, and unless you have a grow light, that can be bad for your plants. I have found a way around that, I just flip back one side of the cover once the weather warms up for the day and let the sun shine in, but for those who live in much colder areas, you may wish to purchase a grow light or just a florescent light, that will work just fine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worst purchase i couldve ever made! The size was completely off after i put it together. It was a half foot shorter on the height, 5 1/2 not 6. Read morePublished 5 days ago by James Moucheron
Took me about an hour to get it up. Helpful if you have a cordless electric screwdriver to get it all together but it works. Its really hot and my plants so far seem to love it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Stephanie
This is great it has done wonders for my plants. It has saved me from bringing them in when it rains and stopped them from being eatten by bugs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BBNecessities
It's great, perfect size, easy set up, my husband built garden beds for it works greatPublished 1 month ago by mlybolt
The frame is a little light and wobbly but it has stayed up during some heavy winds and rain. I had to stake down the corners for extra stability. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Really like it but one I first got its first wind storm droid one of my windows doors still waiting 4 new onePublished 2 months ago by Andrew Tafoya
First gust of wind and its gone!!!. It was staked to the ground x2 plus tied down. Plus the top barvwas damaged. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer