UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Chairs, Stools & Seating Up to $99.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
STRONGBACK Elite Folding Camping Lawn Lounge Chair Heavy Duty Camp Outdoor Seat with Lumbar Support and Portable Carry Bag
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Award winning, patented, lumbar supportive design aligns your body posture to provide relief to your spine and ease tension throughout your back
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY - Durability Guaranteed; contact manufacturer directly for warranty issues after days of purchase
- Spacious ergonomic seat designed to align hips and back for maximum comfort and relaxation; made for people 5'8" and over (see the STRONGBACK Guru Chair for people 5’7” and under)
- Easy to use and lightweight - the perfect portable chair for camping, travel, picnics, beach trips, sports, concert events and other outdoor activities; includes a backpack style carry bag and cupholder
- Heavy-duty, durable construction with a 300-pound weight capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Strongback Elite Camp Chair
Our flagship product; the most comfortable, the most spacious, and the best back support. Especially great for tall people.
Outstanding frame-integrated lumbar support.
Ergonomic seat for improved posture and prevention of leg pinch.
- Carry bag with dual shoulder straps for backpack style hands-free carrying
- Solid padded armrests
- Additional cushy lumbar pad
- Quality durable construction
Strongback is the solution!
- STRONGBACK chair technology represents an evolution of the traditional camp chair by adding exclusive, frame-integrated, lumbar support
- STRONGBACK chair conforms to and supports the natural and healthy lumbar curve of your spine
How It Works
Traditional camp chairs are uncomfortable to sit in - even for short periods of time. The poor back posture caused by the lack of lumbar support in the chair design causes discomfort and often pain.
- Slouching forward causes spinal discs to be squeezed together which generates a huge amount of unhealthy pressure
- With 80% of Americans experiencing back pain at some point in their lives, it is imperative to take care of your back
- Strongback chair designed to promote good back health and allow for hours of comfortable sitting
|Elite||Low Gravity & Low Gravity Recliner||Guru||Prodigy Kid's||Patio Chair|
|'In Use' Size||28.5"(W) x 27"(D) x 36.5"(H) seat width 23"||20"(Seat W) x 23.5"(D) x24"(H)||19.5"(Seat W) x 27"(D) x 34 "(H)||16"(Seat W) x 17"(D) x 23"(H)||21"(seat W) x 23.5"(D) x 35"(H)|
|'Folded' Size||11"(W) x 6"(D) x 44"(H)||8"(W) x 8"(D) x 30"(H)||6"(W) x 6.5"(D) x 40"(H)||5.5"(W) x 5.5"(D) x 24"(H)||4.5"(W) x 30.5"(D) x 35"(H)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300||300||300||200||300|
|Fabric||Heavy duty polyester 600D tear and wear resistant fabric||Heavy duty polyester 600D tear and wear resistant fabric||Heavy duty polyester 600D tear and wear resistant fabric||Heavy duty polyester 600D tear and wear resistant fabric||Heavy duty olefin 650D tear and wear resistant fabric|
|Frame||Black powder coated durable steel frame||Black powder coated durable steel frame||Black powder coated durable steel frame||Black powder coated durable steel frame||High-tech magnesium alloy frame wrapped in an attractive wicker covering|
|Main Benefit||Flagship, classic camp chair; offers incredible back support, perfect for taller people||Perfect for the beach and events, this sturdy little chair will have your back floating with comfort||Made for people with a smaller build, back support; perfect for camping, sporting events and weekend outdoor trips||Good posture habits NOW help healthy kids grow into strong adults. Perfect for outdoor and indoor adventures the Prodigy will give you piece of mind knowing you are providing your child with the best seat in (and outside) the house.||Elegant design and outstanding lumbar support, perfect for morning coffee, backyard parties, or a quiet evening on the terrace|
Compare with similar items
STRONGBACK Guru Folding Camp Chair with Lumbar Support
STRONGBACK Low Gravity Beach Chair Heavy Duty Portable Camping and Lounge Travel Outdoor Seat with Built-in Lumbar Support
ALPS Mountaineering King Kong Chair
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||300.00 lbs||300.00 lbs||300.00 lbs||800.00 lbs|
Strongback Elite Folding Chair::Support your back while you support your team with the Elite folding chair from STRONGBACK. Whether you’re watching a sporting event or sitting around the campfire, the Elite’s exclusive frame uses integrated lumbar support technology for superior back support and comfort - all while maintaining ease of use and portability. Compare this chair to any other chair on the market and you will immediately feel the difference in comfort and back support - sitting is believing - guaranteed. Save your back from the stress, discomfort, and pressure of standard portable chairs - sit in ergonomic comfort and health with STRONGBACK Elite. Available in four color options.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This chair is meant to be used in one specific way so that your back is supported. It is meant for you to sit so that your back is fully against the back of the chair. By doing this, you naturally hold good posture. However, if you deviate from this and sit at the edge of the seat or lean too far forward, your posture will be extra poor and any back pains you experience will likely be amplified.
-It really is a novel product. I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone finally created something like this. I'm all about portability, but I also know back support is critical if you're sitting for any lengthy amount of time. A combination of the two was exactly what I was hoping for. Most manufacturers seem to emphasize style over practicality, and I really hate that. Is the market for practical and innovative products like these really so limited?
-It could use some padding on the seat. Or maybe it should be sold with an optional pad. Longer periods of sitting definitely starts to get uncomfortable. But grab a pillow and you should be all good.
-My only major complaint here is one that I have for a lot of products sold online: Sellers need to include more information on the product's dimensions. The one major drawback to shopping online is that we don't get to actually see, touch, or measure the product to ensure it aligns with our needs. The easiest way to solve this is to simply show a picture of the product, in comparison with another common object for comparison purposes, then overlay that image with the product's dimensions. That way, we can not only take note of the dimensions, we can see clearly what the seller is measuring and how they play out in the real world.
Whenever I see a seller provide an image like this, I'm sold. I feel confident that I know what I'm getting and that it will fit my needs. It also tells me the seller wants customers to be informed and is attentive to their needs. I know I'm not getting a paper cut out of the product in the mail lol
Because this information wasn't clearly provided, I was sad to discover that the arms of this chair were too high to fit under my table. Because of this, my chair must be positioned a bit further back from the table. This entices me to scoot or lean forward, losing all back support.
First of all, the camo pattern drew me in, as it was different than your typical camp chair color. Super cute. Next, I read a bunch of reviews and got the consensus that the chair works well to support posture, so I decided to try it. I ordered both the Elite and the Guru; being 5’4, I didn’t know if I was considered small enough or large enough for either chair. I ended up needing to pay one day shipping on the Guru to ensure that it would get to me before my trip.
Well it never did, because although the Elite was left on my doorstep, the Guru needed to be signed for upon delivery, and I was at work all day. I was pretty bummed at this point because I assumed that I was too short for the Elite and that I had bought this chair for nothing. I decided to bring it anyways and return the Guru, which I received a full refund for, including shipping.
The Elite ended up being one of the best Amazon purchases I’ve ever made! It was supportive to my back, and I was comfortable in any position I sat in as I curled up with my book for hours by day and roasted marshmallows around the campfire by night. The chair did not feel too big for me at all! In fact, I liked the higher back because it offered slightly more head/neck support on my shorter frame. It didn’t feel too wide, but I do have a bit of a wide ass. So there’s that.
My only gripe, albeit a teeny weeny gripe, is that it just felt a little rickety, as if I could break the chair at any moment. That feeling may have been ingrained in my head due to the numerous reviews I read claiming that parts broke and things snapped. The chair doesn’t exactly feel sturdy, but it did its job and held up nice for the two days I used it. I’ll report back if something does break!
All in all, I would recommend this chair to anyone who has back pain in typical camp chairs (or in general). I would buy it again and I’m going to recommend it to my fam and friends. It’s that serious folks.
Top international reviews
Now that I have had it for a few weeks and sat in it for hours at the beach and camping and just on my porch at home, I am happy to report that it provides great back support. This is the best camp chair by far that I have been able to find that is both portable and comfortable.
Well worth the money if you are looking for something that provides good posture.