STURME Carabiner Clip Aluminum D-Ring Locking durable Strong and Light Large Carabiners Clip Set for Outdoor Camping Screw Gate Lock Hooks Spring Link Improved Design Pack (9 PACK)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LATEST IMPROVED DESIGN 2017 - This is the latest design 2017. We improved the structure to make it stronger and lighter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - STURME Carabiner Clip is made of superior durable lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy. So it is elegant strong and light.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - STURME D Ring Carabiners are very suitable for outdoor hiking, fishing, camping, traveling etc. the lock system will keep you staff safe.
- DIMENSION - Length:3.15"(80mm); Width:1.65"(42mm); Diameter: 0.28"(7mm); Weight:0.77ounce ; WARNING: NOT Applicable for climbing, swing, hammock, punching bag, etc.
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY - Every order is backed by a one-year "NO QUESTION ASKED" warranty. If you don't love this product, contact us and we'll either replace them or issue you a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why STURME ?
We specialized in designing and manufacturing high quality outdoor products. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. To ensure maximum satisfaction, all our products are inspected before shipping.
- Latest Improved Design 2018
- Strong and light, NEVER RUST
- Made of ultra durable lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy
- Fully tested locking mechanism, reliable
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 3.15"
- Diameter: 0.28"
- Weight: 0.77ounce.
- Maximum Static Load: 150lbs(Complete Lock Mode)
What's in the box
- 9 x D Shape Aluminum Carabiners
- 1 x Stainless Steel Wire Keychain
Only used under circumstances when light duty is applied
- Use it to attach the sports bottle, backpack, ropes of camping tent, hiking pole, small tools etc
- Use it to clip reusable bags together for easy storage
- Use it as a hook for your SMALL-SIZE dog or cat's leash, There would be no breakout incident
- Use it to tidy up belts, collect your hair ties, prevent cords from tangling
- Use it as a keychain hook or key holder to keep your keys without the risk of falling off
Instant tension can reach way above 150lbs when dynamic load is applied even for light stuff,leading to irreversible break.Thus the following uses are FORBIDDEN
- Rock climbing
- Swing or hammock
- Hanging punch bag
- Attach a leash to a running belt of big animals
- Hold shade sail as the load is not predictable when strong wind blows
- And the like
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
12.22.2017 update, they sent me another pack of clips, I don't know why, I received it a few months or more ago and they have included the free key chain which I like. The key chain works this time so I'm gonna give them five stars cause the clips are exactly what I needed and the key ring is an added bonus I think is really great. :)
these are great for casual use. I wouldn't recommend them for labor or a lot of weight, but if you need a bunch for around-the-house or for students, this is a great option.
It takes about 20 turns for the lock to go from fully open to fully locked.
The spring feels strong.
They have a grey, semi-mart finish.
I wish they had markings on them with their stated "maximum load: 160 lb (locked)" on them. I ended up marking them with a permanent marker as a reminder.
They come in a bubble envelope with specs listed. made in China.
- they're fairly light (0.75oz)
- despite their weight they feel like they'd handle a ton of weight
- the locking cylinder is pretty easy to turn, and doesn't get in the way
- I used four of these so far, and the spring broke on one of them within the first couple weeks. It's not really a safety issue -- it still holds weight, and the locking cylinder still holds it shut, it's just annoying that that one doesn't really work without locking it anymore. The others are still going strong.
In all these are nice though and it was a good deal. As long as none of the others break I'd still buy these again.
UPDATE: Adding one star because I've had these for a couple of months now and they are still working very well. Additionally, the company's customer service seems to be very proactive and helpful. They reached out to me unsolicited to apologize that the product didn't meet my expectations, and it's nice to see that they're reading every review on here to make sure that customers are happy, as well as considering our feedback.
Most recent customer reviews
I wouldn’t try to use these on a hammock.
Key chain material.