SUAOKI Collapsible Clover Style 18 Led Brightest Camping Tent Lanterns for Lighting Lights Flashlight Rechargeable Battery by USB or Solar Charging (Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Solar Charging】: turbo charge via the micro USB port in 3.5 hours with full battery. Three individual solar panels support charging when in emergency outdoor conditions with no outlets or power source.
- 【Versatile Lighting Source】: you can choose one of three lighting modes: high, low or SOS blinking, perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, or a light source for late-at-night porch readings.
- 【Convenient to Carry】: portable, foldable and durable, this lantern can be adjusted to any particular space to fit your current needs. Shorter than iPhone 6 plus, it can be folded down completely to take the least space in your backpack.
- 【Thoughtful Details】: Hidden hanging hook design allows you to place the light on outdoor occasions such as camping light for your tent.
- 【Smart Protection Chip】: protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Clover-Shaped to Mold Your Needs
This clover-shaped camping lantern is designed to conform to your needs, this is why it is thought to adapt to different situations. The 3 lampshades can be adjusted independently to direct the light towards a specific angle, moreover, it can be hung or set on its base. Suaoki’s lantern also features a smart protection chip which increases the lantern’s safety by fighting against overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit.
Built-in battery: 680mAh/3.7V Lithium battery
LED specification: 18Leds 3528 white light 6000-6500K
Solar charge input voltage (750W/M2): 5.5V
High level lighting time after fully charged: 2 hours
Low level lighting time after fully charged: 4 hours
Flash level lighting time after fully charged: 4 hours
High-brightness lighting time after 1 hour charging under sunlight (500W/ M2): 15 minutes
Low-brightness lighting time after 1 hour charging under sunlight (500W/ M2): 30 minutes
External diameter (Close): 62.7*149.8 mm (2.47*5.9inches)
External diameter (Open): 291*27.1mm (11.47*1.067inches)
Weight: 168g (0.37pounds)
- 1 x Suaoki Solar Lantern
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The charging port *is* a major failure point and twice I've had the port snap off of whatever moors it in place, slip inside the lantern and stop working. Be sure your cable is perfectly aligned and be gentle.
Of the 3 times I've purchased this lantern, I did once have one lantern last almost a whole year before it stopped working; I believe that time the battery died.
If I found something a few dollars more that was obviously more solid and sat nicely on my tent shelf, I'd definitely try it out. If you understand this is a short term investment, it's not terrible for what it is.
The seller IS very responsive most of the time when something goes wrong. You may need to enter a bad review rather than just email the seller to get attention, though.
The high setting is BRIGHT. Might be good for staying up in a rainstorm playing cards, but I found the low setting sufficient to read by, and certainly bright enough to wake up the whole tent if you need to turn it in in the middle of the night.
Suaoki contacted me and offered to send me the correct product free of charge with their apologies. Very good customer service. Keeping one in my car as an emergency light. Have used the other a few times as a repair light for doing home maintenance, good product overall and very bright light.
I have now had this for a good time. I charged this up on Thursday and left it off for 6 days. Turned it on and it stayed on for under five hours.
Thinking about another one for my car. Charge over the weekend and into the car on Monday.