- Save 10% on SUAOKI Power Inverter 1000W when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code IF5COI5M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on SUAOKI Aurora Borealis Projector Light when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code QQDO3RYO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on SUAOKI U29 2000A Peak Car Jump Starter when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code HJXHX5TM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Suaoki D100 Portable Charger Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code QKHRAF2I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Suaoki P7 197Ft Laser Measure with BLUETOOTH 4.0 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Suaoki. Enter code HN6OK4A8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SUAOKI Collapsible Clover Style 18 Led Camping Tent Lantern Lighting Lights Flashlight Rechargeable Battery Powered USB Charging Solar Panel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Solar Charging: turbo charge via the micro USB port in 3.5 hours with full battery. Three individual solar panels support charging when in emergency outdoor conditions with no outlets or power source.
- Versatile Lighting Source: you can choose one of three lighting modes: high, low or SOS blinking, perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, or a light source for late-at-night porch readings.
- Convenient to Carry: portable, foldable and durable, this lantern can be adjusted to any particular space to fit your current needs. Shorter than iPhone 6 plus, it can be folded down completely to take the least space in your backpack.
- Thoughtful Details: Hidden hanging hook design allows you to place the light on outdoor occasions such as camping light for your tent.
- Smart Protection Chip: protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Go Camping, Go Green!
With Suaoki’s dual charging system you could choose between charging with a USB port or with the 3 built-in solar panels. What could be better than going camping and being able to use solar energy! Going green is a step closer with Suaoki’s lantern!
Moreover, the lantern features 3 lighting modes: low, high and SOS blinking brightness. No matter where you are or what are you doing, this lantern will conform to fit all of your needs, even in the case of an emergency!
Clover-Shaped to Mold Your Needs
This clover-shaped camping lantern is designed to conform to your needs, this is why it is thought to adapt to different situations. The 3 lampshades can be adjusted independently to direct the light towards a specific angle, moreover, it can be hung or set on its base. Suaoki’s lantern also features a smart protection chip which increases the lantern’s safety by fighting against overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit.
Built-in battery: 680mAh/3.7V Lithium battery
LED specification: 18Leds 3528 white light 6000-6500K
Solar charge input voltage (750W/M2): 5.5V
High level lighting time after fully charged: 2 hours
Low level lighting time after fully charged: 4 hours
Flash level lighting time after fully charged: 4 hours
High-brightness lighting time after 1 hour charging under sunlight (500W/ M2): 15 minutes
Low-brightness lighting time after 1 hour charging under sunlight (500W/ M2): 30 minutes
External diameter (Close): 62.7*149.8 mm (2.47*5.9inches)
External diameter (Open): 291*27.1mm (11.47*1.067inches)
Weight: 168g (0.37pounds)
- 1 x Suaoki Solar Lantern
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
EILIKS Outdoor LED Camping Lantern Flashlights, 2000mAh Power Bank for Emergency Phone Charge, Portable USB Rechargeable Tent Light for Outages, Hurricanes, Hiking, Fishing
LE 600lm Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern Detachable Portable Flashlight Torch Water Resistant Tent Light with USB Cable Car Charger for Camping Hiking Outdoor Emergency
CMB 2-in-1 Rechargeable Camping Lantern Solar Flashlight Emergency Lantern with USB Power Bank (Black)
GoodBulb Compact Solar Lantern - Folding Lantern - Camping Gear - Solar Lights - LED Rechargeable Light - 680 mAh Battery - Charge by USB
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Suaoki||ChangKu||NEON MART||ZhitengMotor||GoodBulb|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was left on one evening while we were out hiking- we left it on purposely so we could find our tent in the dark. Alas, it had died at some point and our tent was as dark as the surrounding forest. So we learned the hard way that the batteries only lasted (for us anyway) about 3 hours, maybe a bit less.
Bonus, it will charge off a battery pack.
We still wish it had a red light, and a dim (very dim) setting. It is insanely blinding to turn it on in a dark tent in the middle of the night.
I just got my little Clover light and I am just so happy with it; like little kid on Christmas happy. It's simple, and it is just as the picture shows it. I hung it in my tent already and am thrilled there too. It isn't too big to hang in my Kelty 2 person backpackers tent.
The petals fold up nicely, I don't think it will be difficult to pack into a backpack. I might try to find a way to protect it in the pack.
Flimsy is NOT a word for this product, but perhaps it is on the delicate side. Its not a torch like a Maglite, or a baseball bat. This is like an illuminating flower, and like any flower, if you are heavy handed with it than it will break. But if it gives you an idea, my 3 year old son has baby handled it and so far it still works -he even dropped it on tile and yet it works.
If you are looking for a durable light built like a club to knock out wild dogs, then this is not your item.
If you want something that people are going to see and comment on, ask you where you got it; then this is it. It works great, its lightweight, its smaller than I expected and perfect for what I want- hanging it in the tent and being exactly what it is.
It definitely has the cool factor.
Dimensions: it is 6" long and about 2.5" wide when closed. Opened up it is about 10 long.
It weighs exactly 6.4 oz.
Edit: So we've used it a few times now in the tent camping and the only thing we have talked about it not being able to accomplish is a dim light, or a red light. The lights are white and bright and there is no midnight low light. But its still freaking awesome.
It charges all day though the canvas/nylon of the tent. I have not tested the longevity of the light on a full charge- there didn't seem to be a need.
But I can't help but like this thing anyway. It's NEAT. If you replace the weak little clip with a bit of paracord or other hanging method, it spreads the light around a tent MUCH better than anything else I've ever used. And you can set it on a floor or table and even angle one or more of the "flower petal" light panels to direct the light where you want. It charges pretty quickly from a USB power source so we just used our cell phone charger pack and it didn't seem to drain much from it - the battery can't be all that large although they don't list an exact spec and I didn't tear in down. All in all, despite my complaints this is actually the best tent light I've ever used.
If I had one request it would be to alter the light settings. The options are off, normal, bright, and flash. To this day I've never understood flash settings on these things - this isn't bright enough to use as a "road flare" or portable enough that you'd actually be carrying it around as an emergency beacon or anything like that. What WOULD be handy is a setting that turned one only one or two LEDs on each petal, using minimal power. That "night light" mode would be really nice for families with children.
- Seems to be pretty durable. It gets knocked around like crazy in my pack, and I've yet to cause any damage. Though I'm a bit pedantic about care of my gear, so it's not like I'm accidentally sitting or stepping on it.
- Light works while charging.
- The solar panels charge very well through my tent's rainfly (my FAVORITE feature though it depends on the opacity of your fly). I don't generally leave it on for more than an hour, but I have on occasion run it until almost dead and was gifted a complete recharge after a (sunny) day leaving it hanging in the tent.
- I got about 3.5 or 4 hours out of it on low and ended up shutting it off as the light had gotten extremely dim.
- Low setting lights up my entire tent. It's huge. No, really. It's the tent equivalent of a mansion. 104 sqft floor with a 33 sqft vestibule and it towers at 6.5 ft tall. Huge. Frikkin. Tent. High setting has really been completely unnecessary.
- Who uses a flash setting??? I mean I guess maybe for emergencies but come on.
Yeah, there are more compact tent lights out there, and I'm sure they're great, but this one is a FAAAAAAN SHAAAAPE and it comes in GREEEEN (best. color. ever.). Really, though, I'm all about that solar power, and appreciate I don't have to change out batteries. It leaves my enormous house-of-a-tent bathed in a comfortable glow for evening games of UNO. Super pleased with this purchase, and if it ever DOES die (hopefully years from now), I'll gladly purchase another.