- Save 20% on SUAOKI Projector Lights when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code L9SB8TRK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on SUAOKI Aurora Borealis Projector Light when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code QQDO3RYO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on SUAOKI Solar Projector Lights when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code ZGHRL8EK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on SUAOKI DIY Projector Lights when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code VME36W44 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on SUAOKI U29 2000A Peak Car Jump Starter when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code HJXHX5TM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Suaoki D100 Portable Charger Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code QKHRAF2I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Suaoki Dual-Head Solar Lights Motion Sensor when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Suaoki. Enter code 62ECF5XL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Suaoki 60W Portable Solar Panel (B07432VBX8) when you purchase 1 or more Suaoki 150Wh Power Station offered by Suaoki. Enter code 8D5Z67RI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Suaoki 100W Foldable Solar Panel offered by Suaoki. Enter code XLW2IHVL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Suaoki 100W Flexible Solar Panel offered by Suaoki. Enter code A7YTBTKE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
SUAOKI Portable Power Station 150Wh Quiet Gas Free Solar Generator QC3.0 UPS Lithium Power Supply with Dual 110V AC Outlet, 4 DC Ports, 4 USB Ports, LED Flashlights for Camping Travel CPAP Emergency
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 50 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "portable generator"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AC/DC/USB Outputs: (2x) AC outlet (max 100W, peak power 150W); (4 x) DC port (15A / 180W max); (1x) QC3.0 USB port (18W max); (3x) USB ports (10.5W max); charges or powers products such as laptops, phones, tablets, cameras, drones, CPAP machine, small home appliances and more
- On-the-Go Power Source: 150Wh (3.7V 40500mAh/11.1V 13500mAh) powerful charging station for camping or emergency backup; probably the most compact power station with a size of 7.3*4.3*4.7 inch, and the weight is only 2.9 lbs; 2 hideable lift handles make it even more portable
- Efficient Solar Generator: connect a solar panel (not included) and S270 Power Station via DC 3.5X1.35 to MC4 connector (included), it can be a silent and gas-free solar generator; with MPPT solar charge controller inside, the unit can be charged much more efficiently
- Triple Input Modes: (1) can be recharged by connecting to SUAOKI 60W, 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY); (2) can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into wall outlet; (3) can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- Perfect Emergency Tool: battery management system (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring ultra-safety for you and your devices; can also works as a torch for emergency lighting; 18 months warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
S270 - The On-the-Go Power
Designed and engineered by battery experts, S270 is a stylish and compact power bank with AC/DC/USB outlets. It has cutting-edge features like Quick Charge 3.0 technology and MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology that optimizes the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank. With this tiny yet incredible power bank, you can charge or power a wide range of devices from small home appliance to personal electronics. The hideable lift handles make it easy to carry around. We all need power, and you deserve better!
Highly Portable Power Supply
Multi-Device Charging & Powering
Solar Generator with MPPT Controller
4 x DC Output Ports (12V/10A, Max 15A in total)
2 x AC Outlets (110V)
1 x QC 3.0 USB
3 x USB Ports (5V/2.1A)
2 x Flashing Lights for Emergency
2 x Status Indicators
AC Continous Ouput: 100W
AC Peak Ouput: 150W
Battery Capacity: 150Wh
AC Adapter: 15V/2A
Car Charger: 12V
Solar Panel: 13V~22V (Min 30W) 3.5*1.35mm Ports
1 x S270 portable charging station
1 x DC car charger adapter cable (to charge S270 while driving)
1 x MC4 cable (to charge S270 via solar panels)
1 x AC adapter (to charge S270 via wall outlet)
1 x DC female cigarette lighter adapter (to charge in-car DC devices)
1 x User manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been looking for a good power pack for a while now that also had AC outputs. It hasn’t been easy to find something that is compact and durable enough to travel with. I had a jump starter power pack from Suaoki for a while now and saw that this newer model was out.
I’m impressed and you will see in the video me max the output on this power station. You can get away with charging tablets, drones, cameras, phones and running the AC/DC inputs…Of course everything is dependent on what you are hooking up but I was satisfied for my needs.
One thing I wish this had was a nice case or skin to protect it from the elements.
The Bottom Line:
If you need a good amount of juice for hobbies, camping, boating, or just emergencies…and don’t need to power your whole house this is a great portable choice.
This portable power station was the next thing I found to try, and I am SO GLAD that I did. It is INCREDIBLE! It's super lightweight, but also nice and durable too. As soon as I unboxed it, I plugged it in to charge, as you should for all electronics to help lengthen the life of your battery. It was already almost fully charged. In less than 15 minutes, it was ready to go! I immediately hooked up the lights I normally use in my booth setup. They are two 100 watt equivalent LED lights in two separate fixtures, attached to a power strip. I wanted to see how long this tiny little power pack could run my lights. It ran them for a little over 4 hours! Needless to say, I am ELATED!!! I have FINALLY found something that would actually run my lights for me. This product is the best money I have invested all year! I think the possibilities for it are endless. My advice....BUY ONE NOW! You won't regret it.
To start, while it's still quite portable, the size and weight mean it's more of a backpack option. The handles on top are nice, I guess, but I just ended up leaving them folded and moved it by grabbing the whole thing like a brick or something. The plastic housing is sturdy and unassuming. I could do without some of the "ruggedized" styling but it doesn't affect the performance so it's not an issue. All the jacks and ports are solid and have just the right clutch power...not too hard to plug in but not loose enough that the cord pulls out immediately.
Really this takes the cake for having an outlet anywhere you want. I've used it for air mattress air compressors, a fan, a laptop (make sure your charger is compatible with the voltage/amperage provided), a portable projector (excellent for a movie night against the side of the house or garage), to power a surge strip with several low voltage items plugged in, and of course - I've used it to charge my phones, tablets, etc via the USB outlets. The lights on the outside are nice but I would always prefer to use my flashlight; these are enough to see where you're going and light up a work area though!
It includes a power cord for charging from AC outlets and a barrel-style 12V car adapter for on-the-go recharging. I appreciate the flexibility but kind of wish it included an onboard storage cubby for the cords. I just keep them in a ziplock in storage with the unit, so it's just a "wishlist" type of feature request. I don't own a solar charger, so I can't speak to how well this integrates with a solar setup. I do imagine though that, since the company makes a companion solar panel, that they interface well. Always important to temper expectations for travel solar, though...it takes a long time to charge gadgets and is mostly an emergencies-only use case.
The only real quibble I have is that the display is only a few bars of light. I found myself frequently wishing for a more detailed gauge or display. It would be extremely useful to know discharge rate, estimated remaining capacity, etc. I ended up just bringing along one of my Kill-a-Watts to estimate AC power drain, which worked well. You could even bring a USB multimeter if you were really concerned about also measuring USB drain, but IMO that's less of a factor.