SUBOOS Gen 2 ULTIMATE LED Rechargeable Tent Lantern and 5200mAh Power Bank-Batteries and clip Included - 5 Year Warranty
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPER BRIGHT - The Gen 2 LED Tent Light applies SMD LEDs, which delivers maximum 280 lumens with light radius of 65FT. Thanks to her special frosted finishing on light cover, the light is so tender and sexy.
- FACE TO YOU - The metal hooker can be fixed with 5 angles. So, no more headache of moving her around, just ask her face to you.
- 3 WORK MODE - Super bright, Bright, and Red - Simply push the transparent front button to switch from super bright to dim, and red. The transparent button is also an indicator of battery level, red for low power, blue for normal.
- FLEXIBLE BATTERY OPTION - Only 1 battery left? No worry, you have already got the power to turn her on. And of course, 2 full batteries would achieve peak brightness, and last even longer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Your satisfaction is our guarantee, if yo u aren't happy with the light for ANY reason, let us know and you get your money back, no questions asked! That is how confident we are that you will LOVE your lantern. You are also backed by a 5 year warranty covering accidental damage.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SUBOOS Gen 2 Tent Light is an innovated creation based on Gen 1— The 60 LEDs Camping Tent Light. It is easy to discover the advantages for Gen 2: Much stronger — weatherproof ABS material and workmanship for outdoor; More friendly — including 2 brightness level for different light needs plus red light for night vision; More function — rechargeable itself and can also work as power bank for handhold devices.
Tailored Light for All Your Needs
Super Bright: 280 lumens with light radius of 65ft, last 6 hrs;
Regular Bright: 100 lumens, last 18 hrs;
Red: 125 hrs
Small and Smart
Height: 1.89 inch;
Battery Level Indicator: The transparent push button is for light mode adjustment meanwhile, a battery level indicator, blue for normal, red for low power;
More Battery Capacity and More Power Option
Gen 2 Tent Lantern comes to you with 2pcs high volume (2600mAh) 18650 batteries, totally 5200mAh. Considering possible shortages and emergencies in wild, it accepts 1 battery to be light up.
Emergency Cell Phone Recharger
With total capacity of 5200 mAh 18650 batteries, universal USB both way cord, you can use the lantern to charge your cell phone 1 or 2 times from death to full when neccessary
FACE TO YOU
The sun is always light towards you, even when it is not noon, so does the Gen 2 tent lantern, no matter where you hang it, you always have the option to turn it face to you, - The maximum light radius: 65ft.
1 x SUBOOS Gen 2 LED Tent Light
2 x Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, each 2600mAh.
1 x Universal Micro-USB & USB Recharging Cable
1 x clip (to facilitate hook hanging)
Note: Power Indicator will flash blue&red or blue when charging.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've rarely owned products with the level of versatility of the SUBOOS Camping Light. The light will work with either 1 or 2 batteries installed. Two batteries will give you longer run times and you don't lose any performance with a single battery. When using a single battery, it can be inserted in either slot for fool proof installation. The light includes a micro USB jack and cable to allow charging of the batteries from a USB source. I was able to charge it via a laptop USB port, a 10 watt wall USB charger, and even a 20 watt solar panel with USB output. The convenience of not having to carry a additional 18650 charger was nice and I could also use it as a charger for my other 18650 devices in a pinch. It has a useful blue indicator light that flashes when it is charging and turns off when completed. When you open the water-resistant battery cover that is fastened by a secure plastic thumbscrew, you'll find a USB port that can be used for charging other USB devices. I recommend using this powerbank function with 2 batteries installed for best results. I was able to charge an iPhone with no issues using a standard Apple iPhone charge cable.
- Bright LED light with high / low / red-light settings
- 2 Ultrafire "4200mAH" labeled 18650 lithium-ion batteries included
- Micro USB charge cable included
- USB 18650 battery charger function using the internal battery slots
- USB powerbank function using included batteries and interior USB charging port
- Included S-carabiner and notched multi-position locking handle allows various mounting / hanging / positioning options
- Water resistant seals protect battery compartment and micro USB port
- Quality construction and yet light enough to hang easily from a tension line with both batteries installed
- Included S-carabiner is made from lightweight plastic so don't expect to use it for anything other than hanging the light (still hardly a con)
- It's no longer on sale and I should have ordered 2
Even at the current $25 price I feel this is a great value. Highly recommended!
Not just for tents....
I use it in a cabin that has no electricity. (there are propane lights there now).
I bought some light duty chain and cut in 15 inch pieces. Hung the chain from small hooks in the ceiling at different places throughout the cabin. Now I can just move this LED light around from room to room as needed.
It will be nice to not have to turn on the propane lights when not needed as they make a lot of heat. (not good in summer).
When I leave the cabin, I store the LED light in the oven due to the risk of the LITH-ION batteries bursting into flames. (not taking any chances).
Overall the light seems nice. It is not too heavy. Great that it can be recharged! Probably be buying more if this one holds up well.