Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 10, 2016
DO NOT BUY!!! This is NOT the real Dead Fred but rather a poor knock-off. He does not have the "X" eyes; it has eyes that look like Spiderman. And this thing stinks - literately. As soon as I opened the bag it hit me like a punch in the face! This thing is off-gassing like crazy even 3 days after receiving it and having it out in the open.

I purchased this because I have the real Fred at home and wanted a second one for my desk at work. The real Fred is red, with a matte finish, and is soft to the touch. What I received was hard as a rock, glossy, and kinda orangish - the color was just not rich and bright like the real deal.

In my pics you see the real Fred on the left and the knock-off on the right. (I had to show the backs because my real Fred has my ex-wife's name on his chest. Trying to be fair here.) Then a close up of the real Fred's face followed by this fake Fred's face.

Save your money - this Fred should be dead!
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2016
More of a faded orange/red color than the vibrant red shown on the listing. Has some weird (and very crooked) spiderman-like face on it.

You can tell this thing isn't worth even the 4 bucks spent. Very cheap.
on August 14, 2017
Gave this to my husband as a gift for him to put on his desk at work. He gets a lot of laughs! Holds a pen well. Did smell a bit chemical at first but the smell smell went away.
on June 29, 2013
This is one of the best items I've ever seen, great quality not cheap at all, after I got my first one and had to order two more one for my grandson and one more for my self I thought about buying a case for gifts, I always have trouble trying to think of what to get everyone, this is it, it came before they said it would another plus I would definitely recommend it to everyone, I can't think of one person that couldn't use this product.
on November 1, 2016
I rarely write a bad review so this 3 out of 5 stars is about as harsh as it gets. First, the bookmark is too larger for anything other than a large hardbound book. I purchased for my son and it just flops out of paper back books. The shipping time seemed to be exceptionally long. I knew the expected shipping time when i purchased it but for an item yhat fits in a small padded envelope it had enough time to ship across the Atlantic by sailing ship.
on May 13, 2017
Funny but in a twisted way. I have it on my desk and my coworkers asked who it's supposed to be. Welp... I won't say :)
on April 27, 2017
Cute gift and works ok. It's more of a novelty than functionality.
on August 19, 2017
Perfect as a gag gift. Standard sized pens are the only thing that fit in the hole but makes for interesting conversation.
on April 21, 2017
Hilarious. It's such a great item to have on your work desk.
on August 31, 2015
This is very cute. I use it on my nightstand and my daughter remarked on how funky it is. Funky meaning cute and she'd probably like to have it but isn't going to get it!