Sugoi Men's RPM Jacket
|Price:||$95.95 - $120.00|
- 100% Polyester face, 100% Polyurethane laminate
- Microfleece lined collar with center back scalloped pattern for ergonomic comfort in the ride poistion
- Made with a 2.5 layer material featuring a 9,000 mm W/P rating for excellent protection during rainfall
- Drop tail for lower back/seat coverage from tire spray
- Waterproof front zip and waterproof taped seams for additional protection from the elements
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Versatile, value-packed waterproof breathable performance with great fit and style .
From the Manufacturer
Versatile, value-packed waterproof breathable performance with great fit and style
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a jacket for keeping you warm while being active. It keeps the wind and rain out while keeping your body warmth in. It's a windbreaker, not an insulated jacket, so if you're standing still or sitting, it won't keep you warm. When I'm active, however, it keeps me warm even on very cool, damp days. When I'm not active, I wear warmer clothes underneath or an insulated jacket.
The oversized flaps that can be unzipped under both arms will be much appreciated when riding my mountain bike up a mountain during cool weather by allowing air to circulate to keep me cool, but before I begin a long downhill I can zip it up and stay warm.
If you ride a bike in wet conditions, you'll appreciate the extra long tail that keeps you dry in the rear.
I only have two complaints:
1) It doesn't have pockets. However, it was my fault for not checking this before buying. I might have bought it anyway. I can always use a small fanny pack for things I would have carried in a jacket pocket, such as a cell phone and portable GPS.
2) I hate the reflective markings on the sleeves and back. However that's because I ride mainly offroad and don't need anything reflective. I think that most people who ride on the road in dark or wet conditions will appreciate this feature.
This is only the second time I've bought a Sugoi product. The first, a pair of running shorts I bought last year, are holding up fine, so I see no reason why this windbreaker won't hold up also. The construction quality looks excellent.
I'd definitely recommend this jacket, and Sugoi makes great products that hold up - well worth the money.
My husband takes daily walks in any kind of weather on a country road where visibility is an issue. This jacket provides him with a very lightweight
"Semi-Fit" jacket that allows perspiration to escape, but still keeps him warm and dry via a very thin layer. Reflective striping on the sleeves and down the middle of the back of the jacket make for easy visibility when combined with the bright colors used by Sugoi.
Designed for cyclists, this jacket has an extra long tail that protects to just below your bum. Perfect for on or off a bike to keep your backside dry.
The collar is a short stand-up that due to the soft lightness of the material used in the jacket, is non-abrasive to your neck.
Cuffs have elastic in them, with a Velcro cinch on each cuff for additional security around your wrists.
Two zippered vents of about 10" long are on each side of the jacket, but no pockets.
The quality and performance of this jacket are excellent. The fit is semi-fitted or snug-ish, but not tight and the sizing charts are accurate. Sized for men, this jacket allows for someone with fairly broad shoulders to wear it and still have adequate mobility and comfort.
Highly recommend this one!