NOTE: This is a summary of Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins. This summary is not meant to replace the original book but to serve as a companion to it.
Want To Learn How David Goggins Turned His Life Around Despite Devastating Tragedies? Then Keep Reading!
Tragedy is a part of life. While most successful people are able to come out of them seemingly unscathed, we are left to wonder, “What do they have that I don’t?” In this book, Goggins talks about his life story and his fight to turn his life around.
When life gets tough, the tough gets going! But, sometimes, everything just seems like it’s falling apart… especially when you become your own worst critic! Learn all about the tips and tricks that you need to adopt in order to rise from the ashes. Today could be the day you become the self-made success you’ve always wanted to be!
Since we can’t stop bad things from happening, this book will teach you how to circumvent them.
You will learn how to:
- Become a successful, tough-minded individual who looks tragedy in the eye without flinching
- Make the most out of the resources you have without draining yourself
- Take accountability for your shortcomings and work around them
- Use pain to fuel your drive for a better life
- Analyze your failures and learn to never repeat them
- And many more!
The better, more successful you are ready to be unleashed!
Why choose Vivid Read Summaries?
- The quality of summaries will pleasantly surprise you - our team does a magnificent job to create a first class product
- Each summary chapter structured in a such manner that the memorizing process will be quick and easy
- You will receive a BONUS Chapter “Actionable Notes” that provides you with practical value
- Useful GIFT inside for all avid readers.
Disclaimer: This comprehensive summary is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins and does not share any affiliation with the author or original work in any way or form and does not utilize any text from the original work. We encourage purchasing BOTH the original book and our summary as your retention for the subject matter will be greatly amplified. Please follow this link: https://amzn.to/3a7PCif to purchase a copy of the original book.