SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers: Dishwasher Safe Tub. 1.5 Quart (1-Pack, Pink)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS IN ANY FREEZER STORAGE: The SUMO Ice Cream Container can be squeezed in a jam-packed freezer or freezer door perfectly due to its slender design. It can be neatly stacked on top of each other because of its size and shape. Very easy to store.
- FACILITATES LONG ICE CREAM SCOOP FOR THAT DESIRED AMOUNT: This ice cream tub helps you get that deep scoop of your favorite ice cream flavors on the first try rather than waiting for it to melt first. The long and slim design makes it an easy scoop.
- TOUGH AND INSULATED DESIGN: Our product is designed with an insulated container that is able to keep the ice cream as cold and stable as possible. The SUMO Ice Cream Container lid locks in tight to prevent freezer burn or being bent out of shape.
- DISHWASHER SAFE STORAGE: The SUMO Ice Cream Container can withstand repeated exposure to high pressure water when being washed. The plastic tub doesn't get damaged from repeated cleaning under high temperature. Its premium quality is retained.
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident with our product that we will give you a no-questions asked lifetime guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SUMO Ice Cream Containers
- Insulated Ice Cream Tub.
- Container Ideal for Homemade Ice-Cream, Gelato or Sorbet.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- 1.5 Quart Capacity
Compare with similar items
Belinlen 40 Count (16 oz) One - Pint Frozen Dessert Containers with Lids Ice Cream Cups with Lids
25ct White Pint Frozen Dessert Containers 16 oz
Ice cream tubs large and small 2 X 1 Quart and 4 x half-pint with lids
Amuse- Stackable and Unbreakable Alaska Commercial Grade Food Container set with Lid- Made in Europe (Set of 3-40 oz. each)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Yuca®||Belinlen Store||Arctic Supplies||Gerri & Co||Brilliant Deal's|
|Color||Pink||White||—||White base, purple lids||White|
|Material||Plastic||Paper||Paper||Polypropylene containers with Silicone Lids||plastic|
|Size||1-Pack||(16oz)40pcs cups+40pcs lids||250||2 x 1 Quart main tubs, 4 x 1/2 pint serving cups||Set of 3- 40 oz. each|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using this has made a believer out of me. It really does protect ice cream from freezer burn, and the elongated narrow shape is ingenious—so easy to make the perfect scoop in one motion**. No more partial shards of ice cream dished from a “short” container that stops the scooping motion. Added bonus of the shape of this container is the space saving footprint, perfect for a packed-to-the-gills freezer.
I chose this 3 piece container because it is EZ to clean. I saw another similarly shaped container on Amazon, but it could not be taken apart for cleaning. That was an important consideration for me bcuz our homemade ice cream is not cooked (no eggs), thus, its almost like a raw food, where hygiene and storage are very important.
One last point...as with any frozen dessert, make sure to place a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap on the top surface of the ice cream, then cover the container with the tight fitting lid. The sealed surface is an important step in preventing freezer burn.
I am impressed with the quality and design of the SUMO products I own so far. They are made of top quality materials, they are expertly designed to make them practical, durable and EZ to use. The pieces I received were packaged with thought and care—nice enough to give as gifts. SUMO stands for quality.
**I highly recommend the SUMO chisel point full metal handle that spans the entire length Ice Cream Scoop for an EZ glide to that perfect scoop. It’s quality you will recognize as soon as you see it IRL and when you put it in your hand.
First, they stack well in the door of our freezer. This frees up a lot of space and also keeps the ice cream toward the warmer part of the freezer, keeping it a little soft.
If your ice cream does get a bit hard, the shape of these containers makes it easy to scoop out layer-by-layer. You just run the scoop in a shallow path along the length of the container and you get a nice scoop every time. The bottom of the container is rounded so you don't have to dig around or use pointy objects to get the last bits of deliciousness out.
These containers are the perfect size for us to make a batch of ice cream in our kitchenaid ice cream maker, fill one container, and have enough for the family to each have a bowl. Our old ice cream maker was a little smaller, the type you buy at the local department store, and a whole batch fit perfectly into these containers.
They are plastic so I would hand wash them for safety but the slick surface makes this super easy.