SUMO Ice Cream Scoop • Solid Stainless Steel • Non-slip Rubber Grip • Dishwasher Safe • Green
|Sale:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SCOOP HARD ICE CREAM WITH EASE: Savor your ice cream, sorbet, or Italian ice straight from the freezer! Featuring a unique cylindrical tip, our scoop glides through hard frozen dessert like butter.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Crafted of a single piece of solid stainless steel, this durable ice cream scoop won't break, chip, or rust like other scoops. You'll feel its strength the first time you pick it up!
- COMFORTABLE, STURDY GRIP: The handle is made from a thermoplastic elastomer rubber that's BPA-free and food-safe. It's soft to the touch, but allows for a firm grip. Our scoop won't slip or strain your hands.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: When dessert is over, simply toss our premium ice cream scoop right into the dishwasher! You can wash this professional-grade utensil again and again with complete peace of mind.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your scoop if there's ever a problem. Pass it on to the next generation with confidence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SUMO Ice Cream Scoop • Solid Stainless Steel • Non-slip Rubber Grip • Dishwasher Safe • Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||yuca USA||Amazon.com||Spring Chef||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Zinc Alloy||aluminum|
Be confident when hosting an ice cream party. Glide through frozen ice cream and scoop the perfect ice cream ball every time you use our SUMO stainless steel ice cream scoop.
You no longer need to wait for the ice cream to thaw and kill the excitement as your guests line up with their empty ice cream cones and ice cream bowls.
Enjoy the following product features that make SUMO the best ice cream scoop in the market!
• Solid stainless steel for the toughest and unbendable ice cream scooper.
• Pointed tip for effortless serving of ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt.
• Flat edges to easily reach into the corners of ice cream containers.
• Dishwasher safe even after several washes.
• Thermoplastic elastomer rubber handle for a soft non-slip grip.
• Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.
SUMO takes pride in making quality indestructible everyday kitchen tools and utensils available in array of cheerful colors (ice cream scoop purple, ice cream scoop blue, ice cream scoop green and ice cream scoop red).
We are very confident in the long lasting high quality of our best ice cream scooper that we are offering a lifetime guarantee for it.
Click the Add to Cart button now and we assure you that this will be the only ice cream scoop you need to purchase in your entire lifetime!
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to clean, preferably dishwasher-safe.
2. Solid stainless steel bowl that won't pit or lose its coating.
3. Good, comfortable grip.
4. Ability to cut through hard ice cream with ease.
5. Good scoop size for serving in bowls and sugar cones.
6. Easy ice cream release (little to no sticking).
8. Reasonably priced.
9. High satisfaction write-ups on Amazon and other sites (especially those written by reviewers who did not receive the item at a discount in exchange for a review).
I started by looking at a variety of styles & features: trigger/lever release mechanisms; antifreeze in the handle; spade-style; made from a single piece of metal; comfort grips; stainless steel bowls (both round and oval); non-stick coated, etc. After reading many reviews (both pro and con) for the different styles, and comparing these with the results of the America's Test Kitchen ice cream scoop tests, I opted to purchase the SUMO ice cream scoop.
I am thrilled with my decision! I am a big OXO Good Grips fan, however, having read a number of reviews of the OXO model, it appears that there have been some problems with the bowl either rusting or pitting over time. Because the SUMO scoop comes with a lifetime guarantee, I chose it over the OXO scoop (at the time I purchased it, it was also less expensive). After I purchased the SUMO scoop, I read that OXO stands behind their products as well, but I'm happy with my purchase.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the scoop arrives nicely packaged in a box. At the time of my purchase, the only color available was purple. (I am not a huge fan of purple, but heck, it's an ice cream scoop, so color wasn't a deciding factor. And it's a darker purple, not a pastel lilac color, so it's fine.) It's got a nice weight to it – solid, but not too heavy. I took out a new carton of ice cream from the freezer (Friendly's Black Raspberry) and tested the hardness with an 18/10 stainless steel soup spoon – it was pretty difficult to get my spoon to do much in terms of scooping, due to the hardness of the ice cream. I then tried the SUMO scoop. SUMO claims that their scoop "glides through hard frozen dessert like butter". Boy, does it ever – it absolutely cuts right through hard ice cream, making it a breeze to serve! I was shocked at how easy it was to scoop up the ice cream – as well as how easy it released into both sugar cones and bowls!
After repeated use (and multiple washes in the dishwasher) I am still thrilled with my SUMO scoop. It meets all my required criteria, and then some! The pointed tip (which wasn't one of my original criteria) makes it easy to get into the corners of rectangular ice cream cartons, so that no ice cream is wasted. And having a scoop made from a solid piece of stainless steel – rather than one that has a separate neck and handle that have been welded together – means that I don't have to worry about this one breaking the way my last one did. My husband, my 10-year old son and I can all use this scoop easily - and the grip is comfortable for all of us. I highly recommend this scoop!
I purchased this scoop at FULL price. I did not receive a discount, nor did I receive any incentive to leave a product review. I am happy with this scoop - and would re-purchase it again at full price!
I've tried lots of different types of scoops, and they all leave me wanting. I scoured the stores in search of something that A) is built like a brick sh*thouse, B) was dishwasher safe, because hand washing is for the proletariat, B) had a cutting edge or fluid-dynamic shape, so that it blasts through even the frozen-est of frozen treats, and C) has at least as much style as function. NOTHING fit the bill!
So I took a chance on this neat looking one I found on Amazon, from some rando company names SUMO, who seems to make no other utensil style product. And it arrived. And I kinda fell in love, guys.
This thing is OFF THE CHAIN. It meets and beats all of the requirements. It's built rock solid, and feels like you could probably take down a wharthog or baby hippo with it, as long as you got the jump on them. It's got a great leading cutting edge on it, and slices through hard ice cream like an angry gang banger chasing you down for drug money. It washes up easy, and the solid rubber grip makes you feel like you're cradling a newborn's scalp. It's got it all! And thanks to BIG UTENSIL I never thought that was possible until now.
Guys, I bought another. Yes, I actually bought a second one of these. WHO NEEDS TWO ICE CREAM SCOOPS?!?! I don't know, but now I have the best damn two ice cream scoops I can get. That's 200% more of the greatest thing to touch frozen diary based deserts since chocolate syrup.
Used it for the first time last night, and again today...it works much better than the big spoons I had been using, and much easier on hard ice cream. This thing is super solid and well made. Once I had it in my hand my first thought was "I will own this the rest of my life" - seriously.
Very happy with my purchase and I'm going to buy one for my parents too (the people who gave me the ice-cream gene).