SUNCOO K40 Laser Cutter 12x8 in Desktop DIY 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Glass Wood Leather Acrylic Cutting Machine with Air Exhaust Fan USB Port for Windows System Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This laser cutting machine is able to cut and engrave a wide range of materials and deliver excellent precision thanks to its laser beam cutting / engraving technology that makes it efficient in various industries and among DIY lovers.
The high precision and speed three generation modal CO2 laser engraver integrates the most recent and updated features. It is also equipped with a 40W cooling laser tube, a high-quality control board, a USB port that can be connected to your computer and a high precision stepping motor.
For further information about the installation or the functions of this item, please search "SUNCOO CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter Machine" / "40W Laser Engraver- Its First Cuts" on YouTube.
SUNCOO CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter Machine
Multi-material use-DIY and small business
- Applicable Materials - Wood, paper, leather, cloth, Plexiglas, epoxy resin, density board, marble, plastic, rubber, crystal, glass, bamboo, acrylic, resin glass, crystal, organic plastic, canvas, food, and almost all non-metal materials.
- This machine will NOT work on any metals. It can only mark on the anodized coating / non-metal surfaces).
- This machine is perfectly suitable to seal engraving, and cutting for advertisements, art works, leather, toys, packing and printing, garments sampling, width tailoring, shoemaking, craft works, nameplates, woodcut, and many other functionalities.
- Cutting thickness: Wood 3mm; Acrylic 5mm; Cloth 2mm; Leather 2mm; Paper 3mm; Rubber 2mm; MDF 1mm; PVC 2mm; Double Color Board 2mm... Please find more information in the Application Guide. ( Cutting thickness, materials... ).
Net/Gross Weight: 57lbs./62lbs.
Machine Size: 31‘’*20‘’*10‘’
Package Size: 37‘’*25‘’*16''
- 1 x Laser Cutter
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Cooling Pipe*1 x Exhaust Fan
- 1 x Instruction Video
- 1 x Power Cable*1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Dongle
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x English User Manual
Great beginner hobbyist machine
- Meets CE, FDA Certification, ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Cutting Area: 12" x 8".
- Software interface: Corellaser/Laserdrw (included)
- Motor type: Stepper Motor
- Working temperature: 40 – 104°F
- Working humidity: 5% – 95% without condensed steam
- Laser Tube (life hours): 1000 - 1300 Hours.
- Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV & Tube Operating Volt:15KV.
- Power Supply: 110V / 60Hz
- Laser Power: 40W.
- Max Item Size to be Engraved: 10.3'' * 8'' * 2.9''(260*200*70mm)
- Engraving Speed: 0-13.8 in./s / Cutting Speed: 0-1.38 in./s
- Minimum Shaping Character: 0.04" x 0.04"
- Resolution Ratio: 0.001 in (0.026mm) / (1000dpi)
Back of the machine
40W laser tube
X axis guide
Compare with similar items
ORTUR Laser Master 2, Laser Engraver CNC, Laser Engraving Cutting Machine, DIY Laser Marking for Metal with 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL(LightBurn), 400x430mm Large Engraving Area (LU1-2)
DIY CNC Engraver Kits Wood Carving Engraving Cutting Machine Desktop Printer Logo Picture Marking, 40x50cm,2 Axis (2500MW)
Malayan - 50 PACK Aluminum Business Card Blanks - Laser Engraver and CNC Engraving Color Options Available (black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||Ortur||YXRabrin||Quality over everything|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.4 x 19.6 x 9.8 inches; 50.71 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 26, 2017
- Manufacturer : SUNCOO
- ASIN : B078MZL8F5
- Best Sellers Rank: #310,575 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Wojs Wood Shop on September 4, 2018
A few caveats - this is a bit unsophisticated in its controls and software. While you can import most popular types of image files into the driver app, the laser works only with the app, which was written by someone who clearly understands Chinese better than English. There is no laser power setting except for a current switch. While there is a current meter the potentiometer used to adjust it lacks demarcations on the panel so you don't know exactly where you're setting it. And the user guide is lacking in detail.
Think of it like driving an old manual transmission car - a bit crude but if you know what you're doing you'll have a lot of fun.
Set up time about half an hour. Loading and discarding supplies software 2 hours. Finding, loading, and learning new software 3 hours.
Watching it cut and engrave is fascinating.
And yes, I will be adding air assist and modifying the bed. I'm very happy with this purchase. I'm using inkscape and K40 Whisperer on an old slow netbook and they work flawlessly (unlike the unusable software sent with the engraver). There is a learning curve but that's part of the fun for me.
By ec on October 29, 2018
By Shane on May 20, 2018