SUNCRAFT Senzo Japanese Knife: Paring Knife 3.13in (7.9cm)
|Price:||$43.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use for small, delicate tasks such as cutting out eyes from potatoes, or use to chop fresh herbs on a cutting board. Sharp, pointed tip for precise cuts.
- Styled after traditional Japanese knives
- High-quality molybdenum vanadium stainless steel is rust-resistant
- Blade length: 3.13in (7.9cm)
- Hand wash only. Made in Japan.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Knives in the Senzo Japanese Knife Collection are styled after traditional Japanese knives. The blades are made with high-quality stainless steel containing Molybdenum, which makes the blades rust-resistant. The traditionally made handles are made with Magnolia wood, and have a stainless steel bolster. Use for small, delicate tasks such as cutting out eyes from potatoes, or use to chop fresh herbs on a cutting board. Sharp, pointed tip for precise cuts. Styled after traditional Japanese knives. High-quality molybdenum vanadium stainless steel is rust-resistant. Blade length: 3.13in (7.9cm). Hand wash only. Made in Japan.