3 Year Sporting Goods Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SUNDOLPHIN Sun Dolphin Bali SS 10-Foot Sit-on top Kayak
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier) can be used as extra storage
- Dry storage compartment with shock cord deck rigging
- Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- Large, comfortable seating area with protective thigh pads, adjustable foot braces and paddle holder
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene. Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry. Large comfortable seating area.Graduated foot wells. Molded-in paddle holder. Carrying handle. Lightweight, easy to carry. Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 148 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I have now had this kayak for over a year. I live near Lake Palestine, in east Texas and take it on the lake 2 - 4 times a week during good weather, approximately 8 - 9 months out of the year. It has held up to rough treatment very well. Where I launch, I have to go about 75 feet over gravely ground to the water. Lazy me, I usually just drag it on the ground. I know, I'm bad, but this kayak has held up, only minor scratches. I also back up and wedge it on the rocks under the over pass to fish, still, only minor scratches. I have added an anchor trolley system, side handles and rod holders (all purchased from amazon). All in all I have less than $300 invested and have had so much fun. Also, I regularly supplement mine and my neighbors diets with fresh fish. I would definitely buy this kayak again.
Meh: self-bailing drain holes are roughly right under your butt, so the back of your shorts will get wet - I'd recommend using a seat cushion and/or drain plugs to stay dry. Tracking is a bit difficult, as with any kayak of this size and weight, but I was able to get the hang of it with an hour or two of practice.
Cons: Not many handles, makes it difficult to load/unload out of the truck. Foot rests seem built for short people. I'm not real tall (5' 10") but it still feels like the foot rests are too short, even at their most extended position.
Keep in mind, this is an inexpensive, entry-level kayak. Its great for a beginner and/or a leisurely paddle around pretty still water. If you're looking for something more than that, you'd be best spending a little more on a higher-level model. But for what you get for the price, I've been very pleased.
The kayak itself worked great! I'm 5'8" 190 pounds. My legs comfortably stretch out all the way with the foot peg at it's last setting. The padded backrest matches up against the molded backrest for a very stable upright sitting position. I can lean to the sides quite a bit with no worry of tipping. It's fairly easy to get in and out of as well. The kayak transports well on top of a Jeep Grand Cherokee strapped down to the standard luggage racks.
For larger framed people: my younger brother gave it a try, he's 6' 280 pounds and has a high center of mass. This kayak tipped to the sides too easily for a person his size.
Originally I was looking for a longer kayak but they were very expensive, even used ones. So, I purchased this one on sales on Amazon and am pleased with the purchase. After the first trip, I purchased scupper plugs to keep the water out. Maybe after a lot of practice I won't need them but for now with cold water, I am using them! From experience I recommend you change the handle attachment. There are handles on both ends attached with a knotted rope. One released and slide down my leg causing an injury. So, I replaced the knotted rope with small C-clamps and that shouldn't happen again. Recommend this product.