- Product Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 11 inches ; 44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 108 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0088B508A
- Item model number: 51945
- Average Customer Review: 125 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#129,972 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #48 in Fishing Kayaks
3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
SUNDOLPHIN Sun Dolphin Journey 10-Foot Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for lakes and rivers and to get to those excluded fishing spots
- Lightweight, easy to carry.Retractable carrying handles
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier). Capacity-250 pounds
- Two flush mount and one swivel fishing rod holders
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Journey 10 ss Sit On Top Fishing Kayak
- Two flush mount rod holders
- One swivel rod holder
- Large, comfortable seating area with adjustable padded seat
- Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- Adjustable foot braces
- Self-bailing and storage compartments
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier) can be used as extra storage
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Protective thigh pads
Great for lakes and rivers. Lightweight, easy to carry. Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability. Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene. Two flush mount rod holders. One swivel rod holder. Large open cockpit. Adjustable padded seat. Storage compartment. Shock cord deck rigging. Adjustable foot braces.Water bottle holder. Protective thigh pads..
***Important information when placing your order***
Please verify address and telephone# are accurate. The carriers will contact the phone number on the order to set up a delivery appointment. If this information is inaccurate, there is a possibility that your order will be delayed or cancelled with a possible fee incurred at the sellers discretion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 125 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Check out some of the modifications I did to the yak to make it more fishing friendly @ www.marinersweblog.wordpress.com/outrigger-build/
I'm only 5' -10.5" tall and gonna have to remove foot support, they don't extend far enough.
stability on water is pretty bad, at 190lbs. I have to be very careful.. tipping over would be easy.