Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- metal frame
- Composite lens
- Lens width: 62 millimeters
- Polarized sunglasses - 100% Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB & UVC Rays
- Fashion Metal Frame - Lightweight and Strong rectangular polarized sunglasses
- Lens Height: 42 mm (1.65 inches) | Lens Width: 62 mm (2.44 inches) | Nose Bridge: 15 mm (0.59 inches) | Temple Length: 135 mm (5.31 inches) | Frame Length: 147 mm (5.78 inches)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Find SUNGAIT worth to try and trust:
SUNGAIT is always devoting to offering Amazon users products with low cost but high performance. We supply with kinds of polarized sunglasses for Men and Women. Buying SUNGAIT sunglasses, you could not only receive a quality product but also enjoy our exceptional customer service.
Lens Height: 42 mm (1.65 inches)
Lens Width: 62 mm (2.44 inches)
Nose Bridge: 15 mm (0.59 inches)
Temple Length: 135 mm (5.31 inches)
Frame Length: 147 mm (5.78 inches)
• Lightweight Frame: The frame is made of Al-Mg Alloy metal which are lightweight and strong. They are ideal driving sunglasses and running sunglasses.
• HD Polarized Lens: 100% UV400 protection lens blocks 100% Harmful UVA, UVB & UVC Rays.
• Fit Perfectly: Adjustable frame, nose pad and flexible arm bring you a better fitting.
• Rectangular Sunglasses: Stylish rectangular Sunglasses and Sports Polarized Sunglasses for Driving, Running, Fishing, Racing, Skiing, Climbing, Trekking, Bicycle and other outdoor activities.
What Does SUNGAIT Guarantee?
• Lifetime Breakage Warranty
• Lifetime Money Back
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
Please contact our support team or send us message directly via Amazon when your item needs warranty.
1*Cleaning soft cloth
1*Cleaning soft fabric sunglasses pouch
1*Mini 4 in 1 stainless steel screwdriver
Questions & Answers:
• What if the product doesn't fit close enough to my face?
The nose piece can be gently bent towards glasses, so the sunglasses could be closer to face.
• What if the bridge of the nose sits up a bit too high?
The metal nose piece can be gently bent downward to fit better.
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.6 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LZDW6M1
- Item model number: SUNGAIT9950996
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know, I know. Your experience might not be as amazing as mine was. Here's the good news. This company stands behind their product like no other I've heard of.
What do I like?
- The arm springs are firm and appropriately springy.
- The form is symmetric so the lenses don't angle strangely on my face.
- The tint is dark (almost too dark, but not unreasonable), but these are definitely polarized as advertised.
- These fold up compactly so they fit in my car's overhead glasses enclosure.
- The nose piece is comfortable, durable, and well placed such that the glasses sit just far enough away to avoid my long eyelashes.
- The metal frame appears sturdy. I've had these for a few months now and they show no sign of letting go of the lens.
- The weight is good. They don't feel so lightweight as to make you think they are cheap, but they are light enough not to give you a headache after a 500 mile trip.
What could be better?
- The nose piece is very hard to manipulate (which is part of what makes it so durable).
- As I said, the tint is almost too dark.
Has Sasquatch helped you make a decision? If so, feel free to mark this review as helpful.
I was a little concerned about the fit because the bridge is smaller 14 or 16mm instead of 20mm. However, I went based off of the length of the lens which is 62mm, and they fit great! If you are like me, anytime you go to a place like the Sunglass Hut or other places like that, the sunglasses are just not made to fit your face, so they look way too small. I was happy that I was able to find my size based on my prescription glasses, and used that information to get a good idea of the size I needed.
As if the quality of glasses was not enough, they also came in this handy-soft Pouch, a nice small screwdriver and microfiber cloth. There were two business cards included which one of them mentioned that if you like and follow the company on Facebook they will give you a free product. I did exactly as the card stated and emailed the company. They responded quickly, within a few hours and requested my contact information in order to send me my free product. I imagined the free product would be something small; well, it ended up being another pair of sunglasses! They emailed me 4 different options and let me choose my free pair! They informed me that my free pair of sunglasses would not get to me for another 1 to 2 weeks, but that is a small price to pay for a free pair of quality sunglasses!
I can't say enough about this company! I expect that if you purchase from them you will have the same experience I did and if for some reason you don't, I am very positive they will do everything they can to make it right. Best wishes!
My favorite feature is how light they are. These are replacing an old pair of Ray-Bans, and the difference is (pun intended) night and day. I never forgot when I was wearing the Ray-Bans, these are so light, and so comfortable, that I've worn them in the house a few times.
After I ordered, SunGait was kind enough to check in to see if I liked them and look for feedback. I'm not sure if that's because they're new and trying to build market share, so are querying random or because they do that for everyone, but it was nice because they were interested in my feedback.