|Item Weight||184.1 pounds|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||64 in. W X 72 in. H|
|Color||Brushed Nickel Finish|
|Material||Brushed Nickel Finish|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
SUNNY SHOWER Sliding Shower Door 64 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Shower Glass Door for Bathroom Shower Enclosure with 3/8 in. Clear Glass, Brushed Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Brushed Nickel Finish|
|Material||Brushed Nickel Finish|
|Item Weight||184.08 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔[Shower Door Size] 64 in. W x 72 in. H. With 1.5 inches width adjustment range (62.5 inch - 64 inch), you can find the size you want by cutting the rails. Hardware finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- ✔[Frameless Sliding Design] Large pulley for smoother sliding, top rail support and side hinges make a more stable construction, make the door more stably. Exposed roller shower door makes your bathroom more modern and bright
- ✔[Anti-Shatter Safety & Easy Clean Glass] Clear 3/8 inch (10 mm) tempered glass is thick and heavy, explosion-proof, certified by ANSI, safe to use. We recommend that you ask a professional to install. Double-sided easy clean glass.
- ✔[Reversible Installation] Include 1 sliding glass & 1 stationary glass, you can install stationary glass to either side you want. Comes with a nice knob inside opposite the outside handle, very convenient for you to open & close
- ✔[Waterproof seal strips] Full length clear shower door seal strips prevent any leakage when you are taking shower, keeping your bathroom always in tidy and clean
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ELEGANT 64" x 72" Frameless Sliding Shower Doors, 3/8" Heavy Tempered Glass, Brushed Stainless Steel
DreamLine Encore Semi-Frameless Bypass Sliding Shower Door in Satin Black, 56-60 in Width x 76 in Height, 5/16 in. (8mm) Certified Clear Tempered Glass, Smooth Gliding Open and Close. SHDR-1660760-09
Basco Shower Door RTLA05B6070CLOR Rotolo Sliding Shower Door, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 56-60 in. Wide x 70 in. high, Clear
|Sold By||Sunny Depot||Elegant Home Supply||Buildcom||Amazon.com|
|Material||Brushed Nickel Finish||Brushed nickel||Tempered Glass, Aluminum||Glass|
This is a glass sliding framless shower door with fully frameless design makes your bathroom more modern and bright. With 1.5-inch adjustment range, you can adjust the size to fit your bathroom by cutting the guide, gives you more choice to decorate your bedroom. In addition, top rail support and side hinges can better to fix the 3/8" glass and make the door more stably and slide smoothly. And please do not worry about the water leaking out, the clear shower door seal strips will help you. SUNNY SHOWER want to give you a clear and tidy shower experience
-Model size: 64" W x 72" H
-Material: Chrome finished
-Width adjustment range: 62.5 inch - 64 inch
-Glass thickness: 3/8 inch (10mm) clear tempered glass
-Certification: certified by ANSI
- Product Features
-Frameless Design: Large pulley for smoother sliding, top rail support and side hinges make a more stable construction, make the door more stably. Exposed roller shower door makes your bathroom more modern and bright
-Waterproof: With shower door seal strip, prevent water leakage
-Reversible Installation: Includes 1 fixed panel and 1 sliding panel, and they are reversible, You can install glass panel according to your own preferences
- Package Included:
- Sliding Shower Panel X 2
- Long Door Handle X 1
- Installation Guide X 1
- Accessory Package X 1
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The door traveler rod can be cut for a narrower opening, but it must be cut from the end of the rod that will be the walk through end, not from the fixed glass end because there are preset mounts for the fixed door.
There is a 2 piece metal "sill” which is intended to mount in the opening from the fixed door to the wall where you would step over to enter the shower. This is for water containment. I sloped my threshold into the shower so at present I don't think I'll need this and it looks better without it.
I would suggest picking up several 1/16" clear setting blocks from a glazer to sit under the fixed door. It allows, I think, a better gap for applying silicone and these are tempered doors so the edge of the glass is the place where it is most fragile.
The instructions are pictographs and not the most clear with few enlargements. So look through them several times before you start. Also remember to slip onto the traveler rod the roller stops before attaching both fixed door attachments otherwise you'll need to remove the rod at least partially to add them back.
Some things to be aware of...
1. The instructions could be a lot better. There are only pictures and no words -- really, no words at all. If you're a picture person this will be great but sometimes you need both to describe the procedure -- maybe they are trying to avoid translation issues as this is produced in China.
2. Make sure your walls are plumb (straight) before you begin your installation or else you will get gaps between the glass and walls -- you don't want to cut this glass nor do you want to install a channel against the wall as it won't look as good.
3. The glass is heavy - very heavy because it's thick so to install this right, you'll need two people.
*** Update January 2019 ***
Still love the glass door but the weight of the glass is warping the support bar the door rides along and this lets it roll back preventing the door from fully closing. I tried the adjust the cam wheels and it helped a little but it's not perfect. If you buy this or any heavy glass door, be sure to add a slight slope to the support bar to prevent roll back over time (due to a sagging bar).
By Michael on September 1, 2017
I've installed both Vigo and this Sunny Shower, and I found the Sunny Shower is not the same quality as the Vigo frameless shower doors. They both have heavy 3/8" glass, but the Vigo hardware and installation instructions are noticeably superior, and most importantly, the Vigo came with an edge seal that would accommodate a wall that's out of plumb, so its more forgiving. Spend the extra money and buy Vigo - its worth it.