2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
SUNPIN 11" Portable DVD Player for Car and Kids with 9.5 inch HD Swivel Screen, 5 Hour Rechargeable Battery, Dual Earphone Jack, Supports SD Card/USB/CD/DVD, with Extra Headrest Mount Case (Black)
- 📀 BRIGHTNESS-ENHANCED SCREEN - As a Company with Their Own Manufacture,SUNPIN Adopts Professional High Brightness LCD Screen on Its Product, Which Brings You Clearer and Brighter Images.
- 📀 LONG WORKING TIME LITHIUM BATTERY - Bulit in 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery, 1 Full Charge to Play 5 to 6 Hours. We Use Polymer Lithium Battery instead of Normal Lithium-Ion Battery, Better Quality and Much Safer.
- 📀 DOUBLE-EARPHONE JACKS - With the Double Earphone Jacks, Two Kids Can Enjoy the DVD Player Simultaneously By Two Headphones. Buy One DVD Player To Keep Two Kids Quiet and Peaceful.
- 📀 EXTRA HEADREST MOUNT CASE - With the Included Headrest Mount Holder Strap Case, Customer Could Hang the DVD Player Onto the Back of a Car Seat and Enjoy Movies or Music During the Whole Trip, Especially Good for Kids.
- 📀 BEGIN WHERE YOU LEFT OFF - SUNPIN PDVD969 Portable DVD Player is Designed with Last Memory Function, Which Makes Watching More Convenient by Resarting from the Break Point, Professional Audio Equipment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SUNPIN - Bring Sunshine Into Your Life ! A brand who really cares the temperature that the product brings to your life.
Professtional Manufacturer of Portable DVD Player
As a professional manufacturer and trader, SUNPIN has more than 15 years of experience in both manufacturing and selling Portable DVD Players, Digital Photo Frames, Dual Screen DVD Players and all kinds of video products. We design, we produce, and we sell, and now we come here for nothing but your satisfaction.
Different Ways to Play Movies
Support multiple DVD formats
The portable DVD player can play with most of the disc formats including CD, DVD, DVD+R(-R), DVD+RW(-RW), VCD, SVCD-R(RW), CD-R(RW).
Support multiple inputs
In addition to DVD discs, the portable DVD player aslo supports multiple inputs including USB card (up to 32 GB) and SD/MMC card, no limit on resources.
Support to sync with TV
By connecting the DVD player to your TV with the supplied cables, easily paly your favorite movie on the big screen.
Comfortable User Experience
Provide better sound quality and sufficient volume, the small devices can become your home theater too.
Dual Earphone Jacks Design
Unique dual headphone jack design keeeps your kids quiet and peaceful watching a same movie on one device. (Earphones not included).
Last Memory Function
Thanks to the last memory function, it is easy to return to where the last viewing was interrupted, no need to start over again.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The screen is way brighter so it can be watched when the sun is out. The remote helps adjust this down at night to stop from blinding me. This one doesn't whine in the speakers when it is plugged in charging playing through aux cord. I will say the 11" screen is not as big as I was expecting. I cant 8magine how small the little ones are. I was thinking it was going to be too big to fit in the space in my 2012 f150 on the dash, but it actually has some extra room. Also love the double earphone jacks* it's a good perk. So far no issues after multiple trips and my little boy using it in his room when he wants to watch the same movie he's watch a thousand times and we don't...lol
After I asked if I could purchase a replacement car charger, they sent me one immediately for no cost!
No bs review ready!
It worked as discribed.
Twin girls 4years old
Beat the crap out of them!
Cheeto crumbs and juice spilt on it.
This product does not save you!
Buy new movies so they dont request a new one every 30 minutes!
Figure out your on the road charging. It was easy for us because we were equipped for it.
It still works!
Nj-florida and back!
If we did not have this a child would have been left in Florida.......
1. the box that it came in has a handle and will help preserve the life of the DVD player and keep all of the components handy!
2. It comes with a wall charger, a car charger and even has a USB port if you need to charge that way! Always a way to charge!
3. Comes with a case that will attach to the back of your seat and keep the DVD player safe and in plain view for children in the back seat.
4. Very clear picture quality!
5. Easy to load dvds.
6. Has a remote so the children don’t have to remove the DVD player from the seat holder case! Easy restart volume, pause, rewind, etc.
There is only 1 con. that I can even think of at this point. The screen rotates and then you can fold the DVD player into a tablet form instead of a laptop form. I’m not sure what you would do if that breaks but I’m willing to give it a shot because it works for us! And, the no wires thing!
Also, it isn’t extremely loud (I actually don’t mind that at all) it has a headphone jack! Perfect!
I recommend this item! 5 stars from us
Top international reviews
We use ours in the kitchen. Pictured is the player on a custom wood counter stand with mounted Logitech speaker plugged into the player's 3.5mm headphone jack. That external speaker is plenty loud enough for the intended use.
We don't use it on battery power so can't comment on that. It would be nice if the infrared remote receiver was on both the front and back of the unit because as seen in the photo we use ours with the screen turned 180 degrees to the back. For us its awkward to reach around and use the buttons and the remote won't work at all with the way we've oriented the unit.
I guess I have lots of quibbles but this is the third brand we've tried and the first that actually plays all DVDs consistently.