|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.5 x 8.1 x 4.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Lamp for Gel Nail Polish Curing 5 Fingernails & Toenails with Sensor, 39 PCS LED Beads SUN3
- CURE ALL KINDS OF GEL NAIL POLISH: All light beads adopt advanced technology-- dual optical wavelength (365nm+405nm), makes it works with ALL kinds of UV and LED gel nail polish,e.g.Base Coat, Top Coat, Color Gel, Hard Gels, Builder, acrylic, sculpture gel, gem glue etc.. No brand requirements though. No need to worry about replace the beads.
- IDEAL FOR HOME AND SALON USE: SUN3 nail dryer’s 39 pieces durable 50000hrs lifetime LED beads are evenly distributed inside. It would helps to uniformly cure gel nail polish. Fashion appearance and wide enough zone make it easier to cure 5 fingernails or toenails at the same time.
- CURE 2X FATSTER: Double Power button offers cure speeds up to twice as fast as standard UV LED nail lamp—a full cure takes just 30% of traditional nail lamp.
- SMART PAINLESS BUILDER/HARD GEL CURING: unique 99s LOW HEAT MODE is more suitable for curing builders, hard gels. The power enhances gradually during this mode to protect your tender skin from pain when curing gels. Comparing to the traditional purple light nail lamp, this soft closer white lights does no harm to the eyes. Let’s enjoy the comfortable nail art!
- SMART SENSOR AND TIME MEMORY FUNCTION: SUN3 has a smart sensor. When you slide your hand/foot in, it comes on automatically for 120 seconds; or you can stop curing at any time by sliding the hand/foot out. Its 10/30/60/99 seconds timer let you control the curing time with each layer. It would work corresponding time if you use time memory function without pressing any buttons.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
--Using many kinds of nail gel polishes to do manicure/pedicure at the same time?
--Tired of replacing light bulbs of your nail dryers?
--Nail art lovers have problem to cure hard gel or builder?
SUNUV SUN3 SMART UVLED NAIL LAMP
With dual optical wavelength(365nm+405nm) UVLED light beads, we've taken nail lamp to the next level of innovation. Now you can cure 60% faster than with other nail lamp.
In addition to the colossal capacity of curing all kinds of gel nail polishes, SUN3 is also a serious profession of nail lamp.
THEN LOOK NO FURHTER, BECAUSE SUNUV SUN3 NAIL DRYER BRINGS YOU THE PROFESSIONAL NAIL CURING SOLUTION!
SUNUV SMART NAIL LAMP 2.0 Series
--Smart Painless Builder/Hard Gel Curing
--Smart Double Speed Curing
--Smart Time Memory Function
--Smart Digital Time Display
--Smart Over-Temperature Protection
HOW TO USE OUR SUN3 NAIL LAMP
1. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Use the appropriate timer(10s/30s/60s/99s low heat mode) as per your gel polish's requirements. The lamp will automatically shut off after the specified time. Or use the auto-sensor, it would turn on or off automatically when you put hand/foot in or out.
3. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. SUNUV SUN3 is for all kinds of gel polishes only, not for regular nail polish. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase. For the best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is completed.
4. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind. Enjoy your beautiful manicure or pedicure with SUNUV nail dryer!
*Suitable for curing all kinds of UV and LED nail gel polishes.
*No need to replace any light bulbs.
*Cures 5 fingernails or toenails at the same time in many ways.
*4 Timer Settings: 10s, 30s, 60s, 99s
*48W power & large enough zone
*Large hidden LCD screen to show curing time.
*Removal bottom tray easy to be cleaned and used.
*Ideal for personal and salon use.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this 2 years ago when I decided I wanted to make false nails to sell online. So I knew I would be using it quite a bit in making products, most likely more then a normal person would use it. I have ended up using it with my natural nails as well.
Durable - Its still working just like the day I purchased it. All of the lights inside still light up and the timers still work beautifully.
Use - When using on your own hand, the nails feel a bit warm but still very comfortable. The light is bright so I don't suggest looking right at it when using it.
Power - For me it seems to take two times through to cure polish. However I have a couple other lower powered units from other manufacturers and they take ages. So this to me is perfectly powerful enough for home use!
Over all, it is a purchase that I feel is worth the cost. Long lasting and gets the job done!
An extremely Satisfied Nail Tech!
Since I've used this light, which is 2 weeks now, all those problems are GONE. I've never had any problem, the client can put their and or their feet in any position they feel comfortable, and the light dry them all, so fast that I never need to wait for more than 30sec. I usually never push anything, the light turn on by itself and turn off automatically I think after 120sec which is way more than enough to dry gel polishes. I don't use any product that require UV light to dry so I don't know how fast it dries, but I''m sure it will do a good job - but who use UV products anymore? It's so outdated.
The light is average size, which I like because it's pretty roomy inside, the client don't risk hitting their nails on the side or the top of the light. You can almost fit 2 hands inside or even 1 hand on top of another easily. It's nice for people with big hands. The light still fits in my station's drawer which is a plus. You can pull the bottom part out to dry the toes. I wish the bottom was metallic and attached with magnets to be removed easily like other lights but I'm so happy with this light so I don't really care about that part. The design overall is so sleek and modern at the same time big but not bulky like some lights I've seen which are so ugly. I call my lamp the Tesla of all the lamps. I'm so happy to upgrade from a Huynday to a Tesla. I love it. Now I hope it will last me at least a year or 2, I don't expect more for this price.