SUNYDEAL TV Wall Mount Bracket with Full Motion Double Articulating Arm for most 22-65 Inches LED, LCD and Plasma TVs up to VESA 400x400mm and 99 LBS, with Tilt, Swivel, and Level Adjustment
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|EAN||6096056655404 , 5055904939951|
|Mounting Hole Type||VESA 500 x 400mm|
|Mounting Type||MIS-E, MIS-F, Wall, TV|
|Pattern||VESA 500mm, VESA 400mm, VESA 300mm,VESA 200mm|
|Size||22 24 32 42 43 45 46 48 50 55 60 65 inch TV Mounts|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1) Fits most TV Screen 22"~65" TV (Please check VESA and Weight first)
2) Tilt: +/- 15 degree up and down and any angle in between
3) Swivel: 180 degree horizontal rotation with secure Dual Arm
4) Load Capacity: 45kg/99lbs
5) Iron thickness: 2.0mm
6) Iron pipe thickness: 1.2mm
7) Wall Plate Size: 28cmx19cm(11"x7.1")
8) Fits VESA mounting hole patterns Max to: 500mm x 400mm (24"x16")
9) Distance from the TV to the wall: Max 21" , Min 4"
1) Before you bid the item, please check whether the TV Wall Mount is suitable for your TV.
2) Please check the weight of your TV; it should be less than 99 lbs/45kg.
3) Look at the back of your TV, find the mounting hole and measure horizontal and vertical distance, if the horizontal distance(width) within 24"(500mm), vertical distance(height) is within 16"(400mm), then the bracket will work perfect for you.
4) Make sure the wall installed TV bracket is firmness and tightness, such as concrete wall, solid wood wall, do not install in hollow and floppy walls.
5) Please check the screw size before purchase (image "PARTS") if the screws do not fit you might need to order from your local store
6)This wall mount is not for a 2x4 stud wall (16 inch Spacing).
This Universal Mount is compatible with following displays as well as other brands may not be listed (please check VESA and weight):
Panasonic/Sanyo/Sharp/Samsung/LG/Sony/Toshiba/Vizio/Philips/Emerson/Coby/JVC/AOC/Dynex/TCL Roku and more
1x TV Mount
1x User Manual
1x Accessory Hardware Kit
Magnetic bubble level
Perfect positioning is supported by removable magnetic bubble level
Built-in safety lock keeps your flat panel TV safe and stable.
It keeps mounts and TV steady
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sturdy, surprisingly, since it is made in China. Installation instructions were minimal and small print. Very hard to read with my old eyes. The TV brackets also have adjusting knobs so you can change the vertical angle of the TV.
The only con was I thought the screws for the knobs were a bit short, but you get what you get.
To be honest if your tv is over that weight you really should be investing in an omnimount or chief brand. Recently, videosecu has changed the design. It is no longer the design above they have shorten the adapter plate that goes on the wall. It is harder to accomplish a true center while mounting. The hardware also changed the actual mounting screws are pretty cheap, they concern me when only using 2 anchor points. I usually use 2 good mounting screws and 2 from the package. Good luck!"
A few things to note:
1. The listing mentions studs on 8"" or 16"" centers but does not mention compatibility about anything in between. I was mounting on a load bearing wall in my basement where the studs are on 12"" centers. I assumed based on the images it would work and it did. If I had my way, the listing would say 8"" to 16"" instead of 8"" or 16"".
2. The opening in the frame is just tall enough for a medium sized outlet cover plate. I was able to wire the outlet behind the TV for a very clean looking installation.
3. One of the reviews I read mentioned that the mount can slide from side to side on the rails of the frame. I second that comment but I was able to find a solution. The lip and sides of the top rail of the frame create a sort of tray on either side of the vertical TV brackets. I just cut two small pieces of wood to
I located the studs with a stud finder followed by pilot nails to determine the exact location. The included level was useful in marking the location for bolt holes. The frame that attaches to the TV fit perfectly and the included three sizes of attachment screws.
Actually hanging the TV on the mount was super easy thanks to the clever system. The mount extends far enough from the wall that I was able to stand between the wall and the TV and hoist it up and into place while being able to see the target rather than fumbling blind.
The included wrench is handy but I was glad to have a socket set for fully setting the mounting lag bolts into the studs.
I added felt pads to the back of the mount so as to prevent damage to the drywall and paint."
The little clips at the end of the strings hold the bottom of the TV to the lower half of the bracket. They make removing the TV so easy. Tilting angle is great with a low profile to the wall.
Would have got five stars if the bolts that came with the unit suitable for my TV, I needed short bolts to attach the hooks to the back of the tv.
Addendum: I have since been contacted by the company selling the product to see if they could assist and to provide a partial refund for the inconvenience of not having the correct length bolts. it is clear that they care about their product. Would give an extra half a star if I could."
It installed easy enough, comparable to other mounts I've put up (4-5 others) . It looks good on the wall and swivels easily. It holds the tilt sturdily. It's compatible with most TVs and accommodate even larger models, which is great for the price.
Be aware that if you have a newer LG (at least the OLED) they have a LG only type mount. I think this could be made to work with an LG (I've done it with other non LG mounts), but it may take a bit of creativity and work.
In my opinion this mount is a great alternative to the ridiculously priced mounts you'll find and best buy and other retailers."
Most recent customer reviews
Once the wall mount is on the wall, and brackets mounted on the back of the TV, hooking it onto the wall mount is very...Read more