SUNYIK Green Aventurine Large Hole (6mm) Rondelle Loose Charms European Bead fits Bracelet,Jewelry Makings Pack of 20
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Macrame beads with large holes, approx 5-6mm in hole diameter, centre hole dirlled, no core, well polished both sides.
- Package included: pack of 20 pcs, a burlap pouch comes as gift. Size: approx 14x8mm; weight: approx 1-2.5 gram/pc.
- Natural stone beads for jewelry making: perfect for European style charm bracelet, snake chain, pendant, necklace, wristband, finding,art design, crafts, collecting, handmade hair acessory.
- Dream catcher supplies: bulk sales for handmade stringing with caprice chain, wide leather laces and hemp twine, braided fabric strips, fiber cord and other stringing materials.
- Natural big hole beads, the stripe or color of the beads may vary from lot to lot, we will send you what we are available by random.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These big hole beads are perfect for jewelry making , such as European style charm bracelet,pendant,necklace,wristband,beading work, jewelry making,finding,art design,crafts,collecting and other kind of DIY projects .
Note: All beads are unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture. The picture only for reference.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One out of each of the 4 bags was extremely poor quality. Thankfully I wasn’t counting on using all of them on the same project.
I would not order from them again.