SUNYIN Acoustic Guitar Pickup,Piezo Transducer Contact Microphone Self-adhesive Easily AMP UP for Acoustic Classical Violin Ukulele Mandolin Banjo Cello Kalimba Drum (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ❤ VOLUME CONTROL PICKUP - Adjustable volume level will Avoid feedback squeal, The sound clear and crisp,this self-adhesive piezo transducer pickup convenience for Acoustic Classical Guitar Ukulele Violin Cello Mandolin Banjo etc.
- ❤ QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - Convenient and Quick Installation near by sound hole with self-adhesive backing that can be reused and will not hurt your beloved musical instruments,external pickups easy to contact microphone and AMP UP your instruments
- ❤ DESIGN FEATURES - Small and undetectable.100% Brand new, with excellent quality sound.Great for any string instruments which vibrates as it reflects the sound through the pick up
- ❤ MINI PICKUP CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS - With this being compact and movable, you can place it on different area of you guitar, and seeing the different positions will get the sound you like. The padded clip guards against damaging your guitar and other instruments
- ❤ THE NEW GENERATION IN PICKUPS - Not subject to any Environmental interference, it can restore an Instrument's sound fidelity. It has high output with no battery required,Gift with 10-Feet Straight Guitar Cable,two ways of connecting, more convenient
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This pickup shop only by symusic store. The Transducer Paste Acoustic Guitar Pickup is suitable for Classical Acoustic Guitar Violin Viola Banjo Mandolin Ukulele Uke Cello and other string instruments like Cuatro Puertorriqueno and Mountain Dulcimer.
Two ways of connecting, more convenient.
As an instrument player,your need your instrument to be clear,warm and crisp.And if the pickup is easy to use,that would be really nice,wouldn't it?
Well here are all those things and more in this great mini pickup!
Convenient and Quick Installation near by sound hole:
Item is 100% like the picture shown.
Gently stick it next to your instrument sound hole, remove it when you don't need it in case it's glue remains.
Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive Velcro for multiple mounting options.
Volume Knob,Easy to use and install,don't need open the hole:
A professional Piezo Contact Microphone pickup with volume control.It is convenient to adjust volume.
They have the advantage of being able to eliminate interfering external sounds and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
Contact microphones pick up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source.
Just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PSA ABOUT APPLICATION
*BEFORE YOU PEEL STICKER BACKING OFF FOR PLACEMENT*
*Lay your instrument down on a flat surface and place the pickup onto the instrument.
*Plug in the cords, turn on your amp and move the pickup around the surface of the instrument. The signal will be more clear and stronger in some areas than others. (Mind the volume control whilst doing this! )
*Find the sweet spot and place a coin down where the pickup was. (for reference)
*THEN peel the adhesive sticker, remove the coin, place the pickup, and play to your hearts desire!
(Other reviews are correct about the feedback of percussive interaction, just be sure the pickup is in the "safe zone" out of reach from hand/bow motions)
The adhesive is strong so be careful placing it and try to get it where you want it on the first try. I haven't removed mine yet but when I do, I will probably use some isopropyl alcohol to wet down the sticker and some kind of dull-tipped tool to gently ease it off. I fear what ripping it off forcefully may do to the surface as I said, the stickers are strong! Happy Playing!
1. The 1/4 in cable that comes with the pickup is unshielded and VERY noisy.
2. Just use a better 1/4 in cable right? Almost. Any Standard 1/4 in instrument cable does not seat properly in the device's "1/4 in" jack.
3. I was able to kludge it ... You have to pull the 1/4 in cable's plug out a bit for it to make the connection (I used a thin nylon washer as a spacer to make it stable), but having backed out the plug to make the connection, the plug looses it's grip on the socket, requiring something like an elastic band to hold the plug and jack together.
4. We actually did a gig with it hacked together like this.
5. It didn't sound bad, so I think the next step is to get out my soldering iron and put a different 1/4 jack on their 2.5 mm to 1/4 in adapter cable. That, some heat shrinkable tubing and some shoe goo, and it should be good to go.
Hey Sunyin, can't you get the plug and socket specs right! You're off, by just enough to matter!
2. It just sounds bad. Makes your guitar sound like it's playing through a tinny AM radio.
If your guitar is not something you value and you want to hear it amplified, I guess 19 bucks is a good deal, but this is not a solution for amplifying an acoustic guitar if you take some pride in your playing, sound and the instrument itself.
So simple and so discrete! I wanted the option of electric for my Ukulele and debated many kits but couldn't see cutting up the instrument to install something that may or may not work (or last). This was a simple stick on after finding the Sweetest spot. Just perfect! Thanks to the other professionals that reviewed this and helped my decision. If you want simple with great sound this is for you.
Update: 3/25/18: Still working well!
Of course, will also pickup amp causing a feedback loop so this is better used with headphones in a quiet space when recording and connected to amp or computer. Position on the guitar (an acoustic folk guitar in this case) does matter - slim line so won't interfere in most positions. Can probably be mounted inside the guitar but the pigtail cable may not be long enough to clear the body of the guitar. The unit has a small pigtail cable adapter for a 1/4" jack that has a tie for the shoulder strap so the main cable doesn't pull on the unit when playing.
Connected this to a Behringer Uphoria 204HD unit for recording within my DAW. Works with guitar rig or just straight.
Top reviews from other countries
This sunyin pickup must be ok for classical styles or ukulele I will be trying that soon too.
Wow what a pleasant surprise this little pickup is! I have tried other models and I was hesitant to buy this one but my acoustic guitar sounds great even going through a small electric guitar amp... I am looking forward to band practice and trying this in the PA system. Like one review I read the supplied cable does cause feedback but a shielded cable fixes that instantly. So really good job Sunyin!