- Size (LWH): 0.39 inches, 0.39 inches, 0.39 inches
- Weight: 5.28 ounces
Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package (Black/Black)
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Precisely designed for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016). Provides full access to phone ports, functions and sensitivity.
- Built for heavy use, and perfect for the outdoors. Advanced dual layer designed case combined of polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bump and shock
- 360 degree swiveling belt clip holster for carrying convenience
- Made of premium soft TPU and PC materials with port covers to block dust and debris
- Durable protection in sporty design, available in multiple colors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package (Black/Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||galaxy s7 edge||galaxy s7||galaxy s7 edge||galaxy s7 edge|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Front Cover with Built in Screen Protector
Access to All Controls and Features
360 Degree Protection
Rotatable Belt Clip
|Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View|
|Product Name||Galaxy S7 Edge Unicorn Beetle||Galaxy S7 Edge Armband||Galaxy S7 UB Pro||Galaxy S7 Unicorn Beetle||Galaxy S7 Armband||Galaxy S7 WaterResist|
|Built in Screen Protector||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
This has become my every day case! I only use the belt clip when hiking, but the base case is awesome. It doesn't interfere with the edge features at all and also prevents the accidental palm taps I get without a case. My friend works at Verizon and he checked out the case and said it was better than any ones they sell. The cases Verizon sells don't offer protection to the phone when placed face down. This case does. The top and bottom are raised so the glass never comes in contact with the surface. I have a Gear VR and you have to remove the case in order to use it which is annoying. This case is a little tricky to take off but I figured out an easy way. I "peel" the right side so it's not connected to the case. Then I "peel" the top part. Once both are "peeled" off, you can push at the corner of the two sides and pull the whole thing out. I have no issues plugging in my charger or headphones as the case allows plenty of room.
I was a bit skeptical of this case at first. I thought it would be much too big and bulky to use in everyday life. After putting my phone in the case, I realized that it wasn't as bulky as first though. I don't plan on using the belt clip unless I'm out hiking/backpacking but it is a nice feature to have.
I couldn't understand how to remove the inner frame from the case to install on my phone at first, but after a few minutes I figured it out. There is a small tab on the bottom right (see photo with red circle) that you "peel" away the outer rubbery layer. After peeling the outside case, you simple attach the frame to your phone. Once that is done, you have to insert it back into the outer layer. This was a little tricky.Read more ›
|Length: 6:17 Mins|
- Two part case, tpu and hard plastic
- Easy to remove
- Supports android pay and samsung pay
- Wireless charging works
- Did not interfere with film protector
- rRugged holster
- Wish it had a kickstand on holster or phone case
If you find my review helpful, please hit the "Yes" button on "Was this review helpful to you?"
This case, the Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Unicorn Beetle PRO Series, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector, provides ABSOLUTE PERFECT PROTECTION when used with the Galaxy S7 Edge Ultra HD Screen Protector, ArmorSuit MilitaryShield.
Because there “was”, theoretically, “no way” to protect the screen on the S7 Edge, the AT&T sales representative, tried to steer us away from the S7 Edge. But, YES, there is a way to provide ABSOLUTE protection for the phone.
Note that there is no screen protector in this case, the same as every other case for the S7 Edge, but the addition of the Ultra HD Screen Protector, ArmorSuit MilitaryShield, makes the phone an absolute dream, with all the protection you could want, and, oh yes, we love the phone.
Note: We found a very nice way to assemble the screen protector with the case.
1. Follow the directions given with the screen protector very carefully.
2. After placing the protector on the phone and “molding” the protector to the round edges
3. **Make sure the protector is placed properly and is partially dry
4. Carefully install the FRONT face (ONLY) of the Unicorn Beetle PRO Series SUPCASE, while the phone is resting on a table. DO NOT move the phone.
5. Check to make sure the protector is still aligned properly. (If not, remove the case front and reapply).
6. **Don't touch the phone for 12-18 hours.
7. After 12-18 hours attach the rear portion of the Unicorn Beetle PRO Series SUPCASE.
8. Enjoy your phone, knowing that it “IS” PROTECTED.
Otterbox does not make the Defender (what I had on my S5) for the S7 Edge (the Edge is .5" taller and has the curved screen). But this thing is rock solid, and in most ways I prefer it to the Otterbox. For instance, it's sleeker, but just as protective. It's tighter on the phone, which might drive some people crazy trying to get it on, but once it's on there, you'll feel very secure. It will not come off unless desired. It's not simply a case that slips over the phone, but a frame that the outer shell than slips over, protecting some often overlooked parts of the phone. And it has port-covers, in case you're worried about getting your headphone jack full of lint.
Now, to address some of the issues some are having:
- This is for the S7 Edge. A slightly taller, curvier phone than the S7. Just to be clear. If you need the one for the S7, SUPCASE also makes that. It is also great and I have recommended it to many people.
- Because this is for the Edge, there is no built-in screen protector. The curved screen makes that impossible. You can still put your own screen protector on with ease.
- This case is packaged as one piece but is, in fact, two. You need to pull it all apart, snap the frame over the front of the phone, and then slowly work the plastic/rubber shell around it. Don't be too afraid that you'll break anything. That's highly unlikely. Once you're done, It will definitely change the design of the phone, but protective things often do.
- Black is probably going to be the most attractive, because the rubber is a matte finish. This is not a case that emphasizes sheen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tried twice. Company was easy to deal with but the product did not work.Published 2 hours ago by Eric B.
Great case my phone hasn't broken yet and I've dropped on asphalt and indoor carpet and hardwood a few times. Not a scratch. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Marcus A.
So far i am very impressed with this case. Easy and simple putting the case on. This case feel very durable and its not bulky like some other cases on here. Read morePublished 1 day ago by JP
Considering how new the S7 Edge is, I knew it would be difficult to find a good case for it. Understandably, there are no cases that come with built-in screen protectors, which is... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Brady Russell
I don't normally write many reviews unless the product is good. This case has superseded all expectations and forced me to buy one for my Samsung Tab S 10.5. Tablet. Read morePublished 1 day ago by John Kolowitz
Arrived today. So far, it looks really decent, especially for the money. The green isn't quite as vibrant as I'd hoped, but still nice and I would still order it again. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
love the style, and quality. Also, this case is good with both screen protector or tempered glass. The only complaint is I wish there's more option in color.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer