- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 1.5 inches, 3.9 inches
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
Droid Maxx 2 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Motorola Moto X Play 2015 Verizon [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Rugged Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black)
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Precise cutouts for Moto X Play (2015 Release); Advanced front cover Snap-On design for easy installation
- Advanced dual layer designed case combined of polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bump and shock
- Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
- All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust
- Sporty design; Multiple color options; Belt Clip Holster
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Droid Maxx 2 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Motorola Moto X Play 2015 Verizon [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Rugged Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Supcase||Supcase||Amazon.com||Lightning Knight||NageBee||OEAGO|
|Color||Black/Black||Silve/Gray/Gold||Black||HY Series - Blue||Camouflage||Armor Black|
|Compatible Phone Models||Moto X Play, Motorola Moto X Play||Moto X Play, Motorola Moto X Play||MOTOROLA DROID MAXX 2||Droid Maxx 2, Motorola Droid Maxx 2||Motorola Droid Maxx 2 XT1565, Motorola Moto X Play XT1562||Motorola Droid Maxx 2|
Compatible with Moto X Play (2015 Release), allowing full access to touchscreen, camera, buttons, and ports. NOT COMPATIBLE with Moto X, Moto X 2nd Gen or any other Motorola models.
High grade polycarbonate + thermoplastic polyurethane for shock absorption. Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity.
Designed with both protection and looks in mind, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Case provides shock absorption and scratch prevention while maintaining a sporty profile.
- Advanced front cover design for easy installation
- Built-in screen protector without compromising sensitivity
- Advanced dual-layer (PC + TPU) design provides great impact and shock resistance and prevents accidental drop, bump, and shock
- Port cover keeps out debris and dust
- Easy access to all features (buttons, camera, speaker, and ports)
- Sporty profile and multiple color options
- Belt Clip Holster
What's in the package?
1x SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle PRO Belt Clip Hoster Case
Top Customer Reviews
It been about a year and a half. The case is holding up fine, but the clip on the holster that holds the phone in place has broken off. That's a bit of a pain. That was never a problem with an Otterbox. Took off a star for that.
EDIT: changed to 1 star because, after a little over 10 months, the lock on the belt part of the case broke (see pictures) which rendered it unusable, as the phone won't stay on the belt case, and also due to the sharp, potentially dangerous edge on the point it broke. Was thinking of contacting the manufacturer for warranty, but considering the hassle and shipping costs to return my broken one, probably not worth it.