SUPERBRIGHT Bike Light USB Rechargeable LED – FREE Taillight INCLUDED- Cycle Torch Shark 500 Set - 500 Lumens - Fits ALL Bikes, Hybrid, Road, MTB, Easy Install & Quick Release
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.04 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB RECHARGEABLE BIKE FRONT LIGHT & TAIL LIGHT SET WITH AMAZING LONG RUN TIME - Stop wasting your money, SAVE Big Time with the USB Feature! All you need is a USB cord (included!!) and a power source to recharge (Computer, laptop or a cellphone charger) The Shark 500 USB Bicycle Light comes with Smart Charging Technology and has Runtime of Up to 2+ hours on High, making it a Top of the line light.
- SUPER-BRIGHT BIKE LIGHT TO IMPROVE YOUR SAFETY - BE SEEN and commute in CONFIDENCE! Powered by a High Output CREE LED with 500 Lumens (SEE beam pattern images for reference) to ensure maximum safety for your day-to-day commuting in Flash mode and illuminate your Path at nighttime. Also comes with a nice USB LED tail Light BONUS, made of highest airplane grade aluminum, to keep you safe 360 Degrees.
- ATTACHES IN SECONDS, NO TOOLS REQUIRED & UNIVERSAL FIT - With a NEW REDESIGNED mount, Guaranteed to fit ALL bikes, Oversized Road Bikes, Commuter City bikes, or any Mountain & Kids bikes. No Tools required, leave your tools for bike repairs, Shark 500 bicycle light installs in under 5 seconds. Doesn't matter what bike you're riding, we've got you covered!
- FLAT BEAM SHAPE & WATER RESISTANT - Shark 500 Bike Light has ONE OF A KIND flat beam shape - Specially designed for Cyclists riding in urban environments. Drivers of oncoming traffic or other pedestrians will thank you for not blinding them. Also our bike light is IPX5 Rated, meaning 100% covered if you get caught in the rain. Still not convinced? ! It weights only 100 Grams, so when performance matters, Shark 500 is the best Choice!
- ORDER NOW WITH 100% MONEY BACK & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied with our bike led light within the first year, we will replace it with a new one or refund your money, no questions asked, Our Customers Matter!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Battery Average Life||1.5 Hours|
|Package Height||2.3 x 2.9 x 7.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
⇒FREE USB LED TAIL LIGHT COMES WITH EVERY PURCHASE ⇐
YOUR SEARCH FOR A USB FRONT AND BACK BIKE LIGHT COMBO ENDS HERE!
Never Buy Batteries Again!
charges from any computer, laptop or other device with a USB port.
Unique Flat Beam technologyShark 500 comes with a special flat beam shape to no blind the motorists ahead.
Super Bright LED Head LightSo bright that it will light your way up to 330 Feet, making you visible Miles away!
Versatile Bicycle Light Design with Universal Mount FitCan be used for a wide range of activities: mountain biking, road biking, city commuting, Hybrid Bikes, kids bikes, as well as a regular flash light.
Each bike light combo set comes with 3 different sized rubber bands to cover all bicycle models.
It will work with absolutely any handle bar imaginable, even the super thick Aero bars.
Smart Charging- 4 hour charging time
- Automatic over charge & discharge cut-off system
- Smart charging ensures battery longevity
4 working modes:High 500 lumens -1.5 Hours
Med 250 lumens -3 Hours
Low 50 lumens -15 Hours
Flash-daylight mode -500 Lumens -30+ Hours
Super LightweightCompact and light weight with only 100gr.
What's inside the Shark 500 box?• 1x USB Headlight Bike Light
• 3x Mount Rubber straps in 3 sizes
• 2x Micro USB Charging Cable
• 1x USB Taillight [FREE Bonus]
• 1x Premium storage Gift Box
• 1x User Manual
Still not convinced
How about 1 Year No BS 100% satisfaction guaranteed Warranty against ANYTHING!
Cycle Torch Products SHIPS FROM THE USA ONLY and are sold by the single Authorized reseller - Mevell
Order now Risk Free!
Top Customer Reviews
My light was out of warranty, so I just replaced it. Then, out of the blue, unsolicited, a rep from the company messaged me apologizing for my experience. They sent a new light. I'm happy to be using this brand again; it's bright even during the day, holds its charge over several days' use (a total of probably 6-8 hours on strobe mode), and looks even better now (my old one was silver, the new one is a matte black). I'm still leaving off one star because my unit failed after 1.5 years, but my experience with the light previously and with the company is very good overall. Besides, just want to be clear, I am a serious bike commuter (100 miles/week, or about 8 hours, plus joy riding occasionally) and it's unlikely that a more casual rider would have the same problems I did during the normal life span of this light. I would definitely recommend this light!
If I would have reviewed this 6 months ago, I would have given it 4-5 stars. It's a bright light, charges pretty quickly, and it held its charge for several days. However, within a week of me using this guy, the silicone plug that protects the charging port from the weather fell out. It's only attached by a tiny nubbin. That's whatever; duct tape solved the waterproofing problem.
However, in the last couple of months, this guy has started completely misbehaving. At first the light that indicates whether it's on/off (blue= on) or charging (red) malfunctioned. It was always red, even after a full charge and when the light was working just fine. This was bothersome, though, because the light also turns red when it's low on battery. I had to charge it way more often than normal just because I couldn't be sure when it actually needed it or not. After that, things got worse and fast. When I tried to turn on the light, it would turn on, then flash a few times, then turn itself off, like it is supposed to do when it's low on power. But this happened right after a full, overnight charge. And it would do that every time I tried to turn on the light before a ride, about half a dozen times, and then magically the 7th try would work. It was so frustrating; the whole process took like 10 minutes. I am not a morning person, and fighting with my headlight to get it to stay on when I need to start my commute is not alright.
Things have fully progressed now. The light won't turn on at all, or will flash on when I hold the button, then not work as soon as I let go. I suspect there are loose connections inside or something, but this thing is now completely useless to me. Thankfully it's summer and I've only been doing daytime riding. But I've been hit by a car before and it makes me feel safer to have my blinker on at all times on the road for visibility. This light has failed me and I'm not sure I would buy another one considering how things ended up after my normal use of the light. I am a frequent cyclist, however (>100 miles/week), so maybe someone who wasn't planning on using the light as much or in bad weather would have and love this lights for years and years. I don't know.
We did have this light die on us while out riding for practice runs around dusk after just 45 minutes or so of ride time. We contacted seller to ask about possible user error. They promptly responded and offered to send us a new/replacement light. It arrived in just 2 business days.
The new light is charged and ready for action.
We would certainly purchase from Cycle Torch again. Great customer service and a good product/value.