|Brand||North East Harbor|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||107 x 43 x 51 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC4L-XXL|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NEH SUPERIOR 4 LAYER MATERIAL WEATHERPROOF MOTORCYCLE BIKE COVER COVERS : FITS UP TO LENGTH 107" - ALL CRUISER BIKES METRIC TOURING HARLEY DAVIDSON YAMAHA HONDA SUZUKI KAWASAKI DUCATI TRIUMPH BUELL
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 BONDED LAYER POLYPROYLENE MATRIAL WILL BEAD WATER ON CONTACT PROVIDING MAXIMUM RESISTANCE TO RAINFALL AND SNOW
- Size of Cover: 107"L X 43"W X 51"H
- Made to fit all Cruiser Bikes, Custom Bikes, and Especially Large Touring Bikes
- Brand: North East Harbor® | Color: Gray
- FREE STORAGE BAG INCLUDED!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kapsco Moto||XYZCTEM||Formosa Covers||Amazon.com||XYZCTEM|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seller Warranty Description30 Day Warranty
This 4 layer 100% breathable cover won't shrink or stretch and protects from sun, weather damage and dirt.
- 4 bonded layer matrial will bead water on contact providing maximum resistance to rainfall and snow
- 100% Breathable material prevents mold, mildew and ice buildup
- Pillow soft scratch proof inner layer
- Elastic bottom for fast and easy fitting
- All weather resistant, UV treated
- Tough double stitched seams
- Cable Lock Grommets
- Free storage bag!
- Grey Color
Fits: This motorcycle cover is made to fit all cruiser bikes, custom bikes, and especially large touring bikes.
SIZE: 107"L X 43"W X 51"H
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IF YOU HAVE A GOLF CART THAT YOU KEEP IN YOUR GARAGE AND WANT TO COVER IT, THIS IS THE COVER FOR YOU.
The cover kept my Concours 14 dry during the first light rains.
After a heavy downpour, you could see the water went through some spots in the cover.
I returned it hoping for a refund, thinking it was a manufacturing defect.
The seller kindly suggested to go with a more expensive cover instead.
So, I'm trying a different product.
Probably a good choice if keeping your bike indoors or under a roof, but not completely outdoors.