SUPERIOR SUN PROTECTION – ezShade Sunshield BLOCKS 99% UVA/UVB rays - DOUBLES your shade, keeps you COOLER, and INSTANTLY ATTACHES to ANY nylon/poly umbrella - (ONLY 9 OZ) UMBRELLA NOT INCLUDED
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Poly
- UPF 50+ blocks over 99% of UVA & UVB rays
- Instantly attaches to the fabric of any Nylon/Poly 10'x10' Angled Leg Canopy
- Easily adjustable bottom pocket adjusts to height of your umbrella
- STABILIZE: Weight the bottom pocket with sand, water bottles or other lightweight objects
- Add up to 4 sunshields to create a portable privacy enclosure
- WINDY CONDITIONS: Use 2 sun shields placed on OPPOSITE sides of umbrella
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Fabric Type||100% Poly|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 54.5 x 76 inches|
|Item Display Weight||9 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.9 pounds|
|Material Type||100% Polyester|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||baseball, soccer, football, tennis, volleyball|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I purchased this to use during our week long beach trip this summer.
- UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Easy to use - just unpack, roll out and hang.
- Easy to store in it's own small bag.
- Pocket at the bottom to keep the sun shield in place.
- Provides about 2-3 square feet of shade depending on the sun's location.
- Unusable in windy situations. It does one of two things - it either pulls your umbrella out of the sand or it pulls itself off of the velcro. It needs more vents to allow wind to pass through.
- Unusable depending on the sun's location. If you want to watch the ocean and the sun is directly in front of you the shade would block your view entirely.
- As the sun moves, the sun shield needs to be moved, too. Unfortunately if the bottom pocket is full of sand to keep it in place, it's a pain to move.
- Set this up prior to going to the beach. Otherwise you face the challenge of trying to attach sticky velcro and a flapping piece of fabric on the beach.
- Instead of sand use other heavy items to keep the bottom in place. That way as the sun moves the sun shield can be easily moved.
In theory this is a great addition. In reality it just does not perform well on the beach. It was moderate wind during our beach week and the shade would not work at all. It was more of a hassle than anything. I can however see it's usefulness for those people who use umbrellas in places other than the beach.
I would recommend this sun shield for use in light to no wind situations. In moderate to high wind this is a waste of money.