SUPERNIGHT LED Strip Lights, RGB Color Changing 16.4Ft SMD5050 LEDs Flexible Light Strip Waterproof Rope Lighting Kit with 44 Key Remote Controller and 12V Power Supply
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.89 (9%)|
|Color||Rgb (Red, Green, Blue)|
|Light Source type||LED|
|Number of Lights||150|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【RGB Color Changing】This RGB Led strip lights kit can change colors，set speed modes, adjust brightness with 44 Keys remote controller. DIY selection keys can help you create your great led mood lighting. All items including IR remote controller, led strip and power supply has over charging, short circuit protection, safe value for adults and kids.
- 【Our Advantages】Led strip lighting has premium 5050 SMD Leds in 16.4ft with dimmer and brightness controls.
- 【Easy Installation & Use】Led tape lights can be cut at the mark. You can cut off extra strips to adjust to a proper length.self-adhesive tape can be fit on any dry and flat surface. Flexible to install anywhere you want.
- 【IP65 Waterproof Rope Lights】Led strip lights use double layer copper on PCB board to keep the mixed colors more even. The waterproof light strip protection level is IP65 which can prevent splashing, suitable for indoor lighting and decoration. Such as kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom,gaming room etc.
- 【Atisfaction Guaranteed】We offer these Led strip lights kits 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason + 12 month warranty for quality-related issues. Our friendly customer service staff will try our best to assist you fix the issue in 24 hours all year around.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|16.4ft RGB Multi-Color 3528 SMD Strip Light||[2 Pack] 32.8ft RGB Multi-Color 3528 SMD Strip||Color Changing Multi-Color Rope Lighting||Black FPCB Waterproof RGB 5050 Strip Light||Solar Power String Lights|
|12V 2A Power Adapter + Remote + 16.4ft Strip||12V 5A Power Adapter + Remote + 16.4ft Strip||32.8ft 600pcs LEDs 5050 RGB Strip Lights||12V 5A Power Adapter + Remote + 16.4ft Strip||66ft 200 leds Fairy Silver String Lights|
LED STRIP LIGHTS KIT - 16.4ft LEDs SMD 5050 RGB Light Strip Waterproof with 44 Key Remote Controller
If you are looking for RGB color strip lights, we sincerely recommend this SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Kit with Remote Controller and 12V Power Adapter to you. There is no need other accessories to use, very easy to install.
What is the difference between SMD 3528 RGB LED and SMD 5050 RGB LED?
As shown, SMD 5050 RGB LEDs can display 16-million colors, but SMD 3528 RGB can display Max 3 colors at the same time.
With our 44key remote controller, you can adjust 20 colors, Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, Purple, Green, Rose etc. Please note :Except red, green, and blue are solid colors, all the other colors are mixed.
-Strip Light Specification:
- LED type: 150pcs SMD 5050 LEDs
- Light color: RGB (Red Green Blue)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Size: 500(L)*1.0(W)*0.3(W)cm
- Waterproof level: IP65 Waterproof indoor use
- Working Power: DC 12V 2A
1x 16.4FT RGB LED Strip Lights with IP65 Waterproof
1x DC 12V Power Adapter
1x 44 Key Remote Controller
There is no need other accessories, easy to connect.
LED Strip Light Waterproof Kit
44 KEY Remote Controller
Cuttable Strip Lights
RGB Strip Lights
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(UPDATE: MY ADHESIVE HAS NEARLY COMPLETELY FAILED. THE STRIPS KEEP FALLING OFF MY TV, AND WOULDN'T EVEN STICK UNDER MY DASH, INCOMPATIBLE MATERIALS I GUESS...)
-Easy to put on all you have to do is stick, peel and plug in and you are set.
-Very Bright lights plus dimmable
-Comes with a great remote
-Over 50 ways to light up your spot
-Wont stick very well to plastic :(
The remote control added a lot to this product. Yes, it has the typical ability to change the colors to a number of difference options, however it also has the ability to make the lights flash and fade in and out. You can also control the speed to where the lights flash quickly or slower, depending on what you're going for. The lights are very bright and will catch attention, even in a semi-dark space as shown from my picture I included with this review.
I didn't give the product five stars because of a few reasons. The first reason is that the remote only works well whenever you have it directly aimed at the sensor connected to the white box you can see in the picture. For me, it was difficult to get this sensor to work all the time and would occasionally take me readjusting everything to get the remote to work.
Secondly, whenever it says 'programmable,' all that really means is you can create about six options of your own shade of a color provided. So, if you want to have a lighter or dark blue that what is already provided, you can create that and link it to a button on the controller. That's about it in the programming sense. Don't be like me and think that you'll be able to program certain colors to last longer in a flash sequence than others - because you cannot.
Ultimately, it's an awesome product. Plugs right into the wall and has everything you need to start your own light show. The adhesive on the back works great as long as the surface you apply it onto is dry and you are able to firmly attach it without having to readjust it. I would buy this product again.
Edit: After two uses this would not work again. Changed the battery in the remote, nothing.
Edit again: I found out the reason the lights weren't working after two uses, the plug HAS to be inserted in the right direction. Once the plug was turned 180° the lights worked again. I now have a mark on the plug to show the correct sides to match.