|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7 x 6.5 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||SUP-8061|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Lights||300|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SUPERNIGHT 16.4ft 300 LEDs RGBW 5050 SMD LED Strip Light RGB+Cool White Multi-Color Changing Non-Waterproof with 40 Keys RGBW LED Remote Controller and 12V 5A Power Supply
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.99 (15%)|
|Light Source type||LED|
|Number of Lights||300|
About this item
- 【SMD RGBW LED Rope Lights】There are 150pcs RGB LEDs+ 150pcs Cool White LEDs multi-color changing leds on 16.4ft flexible FPCB.
- 【Cool White Color】You can use remote controller to turn on the warm whites individually, together or in conjunction with the colors. Standard 6500K cool white color strip emits gentle light,creating bright and happy atmosphere.
- 【Cuttable & Linkable】This flexible strip can be cut between every 6 LEDs without damaging the rest strips. The strip is non-waterproof,indoor use only.And there is self-adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick on the DRY and SMOOTH surface. (The surface of wall must be dust-free)
- 【With Adhesive Tape】On the back of FPCB,there is double-side adhesive tape which can help you install it easier.
- 【Application】Suitable for indoor lighting and decoration. Such as kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom, party, wedding,garden and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever been complained about impurity white color in your RGB strip light?
Our RGBW strip light is your final answer!
RGB + W strips are an evolution of the RGB stripes. In this new model, an RGB LED and a cool white LED is fitted alternately, it combines the best of both worlds, the variety of colors of RGB LEDs with the purity of the monochromatic LEDs. This allows you, by mixing those colors to create pastel shades, this expands the color selection enormously.
The various LED chips can be controlled separately for white light or different colors to illuminate the chosen installation location always perfect and according to the situation.
The color white, can be generated by the RGB LEDs inadequate. For this reason, RGB + W strips were designed.
RGBW LED Strip Lights Kit with Remote & Power
RGB + Cool White Mixed Color Changing Strip
- Color: RGB+ Cool White
- LED Quantity: 60LEDs/m, 300LEDs/roll(150pcs RGB LED and 150pcs White LED)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Current: 4.75A/roll
- Strip width: 10mm PCB Board
- Type: Non-waterproof
1x RGBW LED Strip Lights
1x RGBW Remote Controller
1x DC 12V Power Adapter
16.4ft, 300LEDs, Super Bright LED Strip
- RGBW Strip Lights
- 150pcs RGB LEDs + 150pcs White LEDs
- With 40 Key Remote Controller
- With DC 12V 5A Power Adapter
RGB + White Color
Only RGB Color
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint/warning. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZE OF THE STRIP! I wanted RGBW so I could have warm white accent lighting or color for fun. I wanted waterproof because I like how it diffuses the light better, and frankly in the PNW with 80-100% humidity it never hurts. However this strip is 10mm wide (actually 9.5) and has 5 conductors. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find WATERPROOF, 10MM, 5 CONDUCTOR, SOLDERLESS connectors. They are only available for non-waterproof, or 12 mm instead of 10, or 2-4 conductor instead of 5. What's the point in buying some strange size strip if you're never going to find connectors to work with it. I ended up having to solder all of my connections and then recoat in silicone for waterproofing.
I put up the lights again new set and the red does not work.. I have them up with 3m tape but they don't work like they should.I gave this company one star so now I will give them another star for trying. SO KEVIN WROTE ME AND SAID BEFORE I GET MY MONEY BACK 23.98 I NEED TO STEP UP THE STARS SO ONE MORE STAR For a total of 3 They tried to get it right I guess..
Many others have commented that the self adhesive is not good. It's not great. It appears to be a 3M adhesive. (At least the Chinese can spell "3M" on the paper backing tape if it's a counterfeit.) 3M has about 50 adhesive formulations that can be used for this kind of application. If it's real 3M adhesive... They obviously picked the wrong formulation. It will probably stick on a non porous surface like metal or glass. Don't expect it to stick on concrete, brick or a textured wall without contact cement. It's easy to solve this issue. Just apply some contact cement to the surface you want it to stick too. Let the contact adhesive dry a bit and then stick down the LED strip. It will stick permanently.
The actual LED strip is quite bright. The LED's are consistent. All of the colors work. No bad chips. The dimmer controller is limited but functional. It can produce about 30 different colors. You can also control the white LED's separately so you can mix nice pastel colors as well. You cannot program a 25 minute "sunset" but it will perform some basic color change tricks for a "party". But most of the time people will probably just set a color and leave it.
One of the best features is the fact that it "remembers" the last setting you set. So if you shut the power off to the AC supply it will come back on to the the exact same settings. (That's important for architectural uses.) The AC to DC supply brick seems OK. It has a ground pin. But it has absolutely NO UL or CE approval. (Don't blame me if it burns your house down.)
The instructions and product labels are in the usual "Chinglish" style. You can generally get what they mean.
Overall... It works as advertised and the price cannot be beat.
Each set has been different from the others. The second set the controller does not dim off and on, which is one of the things I really liked about the first. The third set they switched the red and green so they are incompatible.
The thing that really kills me though is that on the third set they strip has a random mix of warm white and cold white LEDs. It looks awful.
In the photos you can see the mix of white LEDs and the switched Green and Red wires.
Updated review: The company has responded to my concerns regarding the control box issues and assure me that a redesign is in the pipeline.
I am still using four sets of lights and two control boxes wired into my 12 volt system aboard my sailboat and so far so good with the controllers. I do love these lights and all of the functionality they have! The lights work great in the galley for under cabinet lighting.