- Save 5% on Slim arc lighter when you purchase 1 or more Double safety arc lighter offered by SUPRUS BEAUTY. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Portable Lighter when you purchase 1 or more Arc Lighter offered by SUPRUS BEAUTY. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Flexible Elbow Arc Lighter when you purchase 1 or more Arc Lighter offered by SUPRUS BEAUTY. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SUPRUS USB Lighter Arc Lighter Rechargeable Flameless Double Safety Coil Lighter Windproof Perfect for Candle Gas Stove Camping BBQ Party Gift Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVING MONEY:Unlike torch lighter that uses butane fuel lighter refill gas. You don’t need to pay extra money to buy lighter fluid. Arc lighters are powered by rechargeable batteries.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS OCCASIONS:Long neck is ideal for lighting a candle in a jar,gas stoves,hot barbecue and more without fear of burn.Arc lighter also can be used as utility lighter,cigarette lighter,cigar lighter.Perfect for lighting lanterns,Church,Wedding,Birthday Candles,Stove,Fireplaces.
- SAFE TO USE:Child-Resistant Slide-Out Tip Design to conceal the switch when not in use.When ready to light,slide out the tip and press the activation button.If heating time is too long Automatically Power-Off System will cut off the power.
- USB RECHARGEABLE(CORD INCLUDED):You can charge Candle Lighter with a Standard Micro USB cable in any powered USB port.1-1.5 hour fully charge（update battery）,lighter can be used more than 1000 times per charge（light 80 times based on 8 seconds per light!）and the battery can be charged more than 500 times.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Suprus team provide the highest quality product,and best customer service.If you are not completely satisfied,we will replace your lighter at no charge,or provide a full refund.Please kindly note the brand "Suprus" only authorized the seller "Suprus" to sell their products.The products from other sellers are all fake,we won't offer such a warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- EASIER,FASTER & CLEANER
- EASY MAINTENANCE
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
without spark and no smell, it is comfortable for daily use.
- WINDPROOF & LONG NECK DESIGN
- EASY HOOK
Let SUPRUS bright your life！
Perfect for lighting candle！
- SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
For example, it can light candles, wood wick candles, incense, paper, portable gas and propane BBQ＇s, wicks, fireworks, gas and propane stoves and much more!
Best travel pal
- Package Include：
1 * USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter
1 * Micro USB cable
1 * Gift Box
★PLEASE READ MANUAL(ON THE BOTTOM) BEFORE USING.
This item was delived from Amazon, violent vibration may damage structural integrity of lighter.We also want to let amazon delivery part faced this problem and fix it.We understand how frustrated it was when the item have problem. Could you please give us another chance to make it right?
We sincerely hope we can provide high quality products and considerate service for our customers. Enhancing customers' shopping experience should be our absolute priority, we always try our best.PLEASE FELL FREE TO CONTACT OUR STOREFRONT MAIL ADDRESS.
Child-Resistant Safety Design
Need to slide out the tip and press the activation button. Slide-Out Tip is design for preventing mistakenly touching.
When you recharging arc lighter, Indicator light will turn green, when fully charged the light will automatically turn off.
USB Charging System
Simply connect to any powered USB port, just take 1-1.5 hour fully charge（Computer port）. No gas required, no fluid required, energy-saving.
|Double Safety Arc Lighter||Flexible Arc Lighter||Super Long Flexible Arc Lighter||Double Safety Portable Arc Lighter||Slim Arc Lighter|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 0.98 x 0.59 in||8.66 x 0.98 x 0.63 in||9.45 x 0.98 x 0.63 in||3.38 x 0.98 x 0.63 in||6.89 x 0.59 x 0.59 in|
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I plugged the lighter in a USB charger (doesn't come with the lighter) and was able to charge it. Not yet known is how many sparks per charge.
Edit 10/21/17: The lighter was used almost daily. About two months ago, the lighter stopped working but I cleaned the candle wax off the tips of the prongs where the spark happens and it worked again. Another month goes by, and now the lighter stopped working for good, even after a full charge and cleaning of the spark tips. A nifty new product, so I'll take just one star off. It needs improved durability. Also the candle wick needed to protrude adequately for the lighter to work, otherwise the lighter prongs won't be able to get to it.
Also used it for a recent birthday to light the candles, one of the candles had the wick kind of buried in the candle. This was able to melt through the wax and light the wick in just a few seconds. Also used it to light an incense stick, it lit right away no problem.
Definitely keep it away from kids as the cool looking arc it makes is very fun looking (not to mention fire, kids love catching things on fire)... That kind of goes without saying though. It does require 2 actions to light, push the slider up then push on a button hidden under the slider. Once you know the trick it's easy to use.
After using this product for a couple of months, the tips have burned down to a nub but the sizzling has stopped, and the product is still working fine. I’m still concerned about the quality and potential safety issues since the pieces that melted off could have caused a fire hazard, but upgrading from 2 stars to 3 since the product is still functional.
After the first use, I noticed a little piece of rubber falling off one of the little prongs at the end. Now, every time I use it, I notice the rubber tip sizzling and burning down further and further. I’m not sure if it’s safe to continue using this product, and would not recommend.
Despite mine not working properly, it can still light a candle but I'm worried about using this thing because it interferes with my electronics well over 10-15 feet away! ... It causes my digital converter for my cable connection to reset, it also causes my external USB hub to reset, on top of that I noticed last night that it will cause my Wifi LED lightbulb to shut off downstairs.. Obviously some MAJOR electromagnetic interference being caused, I verified that with an EMF meter.. I can make my EMF meter peg from several feet away with this lighter, so there is potential for this to damage your electronics, even at a distance, so I'm downgrading from 2 stars to 1
Mine obviously has issues, it doesn't arc across like it does for most, one probe fires and arc's back on itself amd makes a high pitched noise.. if I SLIGHTLY pull down on the slider that covers the button then it will arc properly, but that's rather annoying.
Probably just got a bad unit.. That's how it was out of the box for me.
I did go ahead and charge it until the light went out but that made no difference, I took a small brush to the probes just in case there was anything on them, but none of that worked.
I will keep it to light candles but it did not serve the purpose for which I purchased this. I can't imagine that this would be able to light any gas grill because the width (where you can see it is thicker) is too wide for the small round opening for the grill (to light it). It is not safe without the sliding cover as a child could easily light it. I will keep it up and away from any children for this reason.
I threw it away once it had cooled down.
When I first got it I thought it was defective. It comes with NO INSTRUCTIONS, and when you push the large button forward the prongs emerge and splay out, but that's it. To actually activate the device you need to press the tiny black button that is revealed when you push the silver button forward.