Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SVAT PI300-SD Covert Fully Functional Alarm Clock ..." and save over 90% off the $215.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SVAT PI300-SD Covert Fully Functional Alarm Clock Security DVR with Built-in Color Pinhole Surveillance Spy Camera and 2GB SD Card
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Covert DVR Disguised as an Alarm Clock; Fully Functional Alarm Clock
- Motion Activated Recording; High Quality MPEG-4 Compression
- Record over a month of Footage with the included 2GB SD card; 24/7 Lifetime Live Customer Support
- Easily Connect to a TV or Monitor; Compatible with High Capacity SD Memory Cards up to 32GB
- 24 Hour Scheduled Recording
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||3.1 x 6.2 x 9.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 pounds|
This covert security system from SVAT lets you monitor what is important to you while remaining discreet. A built-in motion sensor can help conserve SD card space by only triggering a recording when movement is detected.
Covert DVR Disguised as an Alarm Clock:
This is a complete recording system that is hidden in a fully functional LCD alarm clock.
Motion Activated Recording:
Having the unit record only when motion is detected will conserve SD memory. You can be sure you are only recording what's important to you.
Record over a month of Footage with the included 2GB SD card:
MPEG4 compression allows you to capture up to 42 days of high quality video when you record with the included 2GB SD card. Storing your footage is easy because you can easily remove the SD card to backup and view your footage onto a computer.
Easily Connect to a TV or Monitor:
Watch live or review previously recorded video footage by connecting to a television or monitor.
24 Hour Scheduled Recording:
Ensure that you will never miss any suspicious events, even while you are away.
Fully Functional Alarm Clock:
On top of being an excellent monitoring device, this unit also works as a fully functional alarm clock.
High Quality MPEG-4 Compression:
Record MPEG-4 compressed video to the built-in 2GB SD card.
Compatible with High Capacity SD Memory Cards up to 32GB:
This system is compatible with High Quality SD cards.
24/7 Lifetime Live Customer Support:
Our customer support team can be reached by phone 24/7.
List of Contents:
PI300-SD covert alarm clock DVR, RCA to RCA (male) video wire, AC power adapter, 2GB SD card, quick start guide, information package, 24/7 lifetime live customer support, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Clock and alarm setup is easy. Simply set the side switch to Time or Alarm and press the Hour or Minutes buttons on top.
- Camera is practically invisible. You will need to shine a light directly into it to see where it is.
- Use of SD card. I did not want an external recording device so the SD fit my requirement.
- Adjustable frame capture. Options on how many frames per second that the video will capture. Memory usage will depend on setup. With mine, 100mb is equivalent to about 1hr50min at 2 fps.
- Motion detection. Haven't tried this one yet but I like the fact that the option is available.
- Simple manual record start/stop. Just pop off the cover (I did not re-install the small screw that comes with it), press REC or STOP, and replace the cover.
- Video images are not that bright. However, this may be due to the plastic cover that is necessarily tinted to hide the presence of the camera.
- No audio. But then again, audio is not a requirement for me.
- Requirement of video connection for initial setup. You will need to hook up the video output to configure the camera. Afterwards, I just remove the SD card when I want to review the videos in my computer.
Pretty quick delivery too. Arrived in about 3 days for me.
Lose power? Too bad. Accidentally unplug it? Sorry for you. Don't have a TV in the room where you want to set it up? Good luck with it then.
I could stand the mediocre video quality as we only wanted to see entry, but the fact that it can't store setting is a deal killer, and not one listed in the product description.
You have been warned.