- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Svpro when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code 79VPEW2A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on buy battery get 5% discount of battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code Q2K8IHHA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on buy battery get 5% discount of battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code N34OUHQY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on buy battery get 6% discount of battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code 2UW6MXKF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on buy battery get 8% discount of battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code JVWTWHL2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Svpro. Enter code ZX85GF8U at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SVPRO Portable Travel USB Cell AA Rechargeable Batteries,Intelligent Powered Long-Lasting Backup Power Pack Supply Lithium Battery(1.5V,1200mAh)-2 Pack,Eco-Friendly and Recyclable,No Memory Effect
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✔Rechargeable USB Battery Cells —— Up to 1,000 rechargeable cycle times,reduce waste,save hundreds of dollars; No need charger or adapter any more,just an USB port, easily recharge the usb batteries on the go,at home,in the office etc.
- ✔Almost 1H Charged USB AA Battery Cell —— Only need 1-2 hours to get 90% charge,Charge time may depend on device.The AA Li-ion batttery features NO Memory Effect to reduce the capacity over time, longer life, more eco-friendly.
- ✔LED Indicator Lithium AA Rechargable Batteries —— While charging,there are a red light flashes and get a little warm.When they are fully charged,the light goes green and they are cool immediately.
- ✔1.5V 1200mAh AA Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Cells —— Different from general 1.2V batteries,it's more stable,sustained with a longer lifespan;1.5V powerful lithium performance without dangerous acid leakage or corrosion from typical batteries.
- ✔Reusable on vary occasion —— 500 guaranteed recharges,applicable to all device with AA battery such as LED flashlight,wireless mouse,keyboards,clock,game controllers,digital camera,electric shaver,remote control,household products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SVPRO Portable USB rechargeable battery is an eco-friendly alternative AA battery cells as can be re-used hundreds of times, as no charge adapter or cable needed, saving you money, hassle and waste, simplify your life a great deal,very handy for travel and in emergencies etc.
Instructions of rechargeable lithium AA batteries USB:
Step 1: Take off the cap, insert the USB port into the USB adaptor or computer USB port.
Step 2: When the indicator light is red, it is still in charge; when green, it is fully charged, taking about 1-2hours.
Step 3: Put the cap back when fully charged, and it canbe used.
Attention of rechargeable lithium AA batteries USB:
1: In order to ensure the effect of the battery, please recharge the battery in case of serious shortage of electricity.
2: Do not reverse positive and negative terminals of batteries.
3: Keep batteries away from high temperature, high humidity and dust; and Avoid falling and strong impact during use.
4: Please leave it where children can not get it.
Warning of rechargeable lithium AA batteries USB:
?Do not dispose the battery into fire or short circuit.
?Batteries would get warm while charging.
30 days money back or 12-Month Warranty and 24 hours friendly customer service!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, like another reviewer mentioned, they do not have any insulation around them meaning they can't be used in some devices without shorting out. This can be remedied by wrapping kapton tape or some other thin insulator around the exposed metal canister.
Second, they don't have anywhere near the capacity of most standard AA cells (including the NI-MH rechargeable type). They are supposedly rated for 1200mAh capacity. I performed a capacity test on one of the ones I got and it came out to 980mAh (82% of claimed capacity which is reasonable accounting for DC-DC conversion losses) (test results attached). This is compared to around 2000mAh (+/- a bit) for standard rechargeable NI-MH cells.
The main benefit of these is that they hold a very steady output voltage of 1.5V right up until they run out of capacity (and they are USB rechargeable). This is great for devices that need the extra voltage, or for devices that don't work well with other rechargeable battery types that have a lower output voltage (i.e. NI-MH is more like 1.2V). But, this can cause an issue in that there is no indication of how full or empty the cell is until it actually is flat.
For those interested, I estimate that these probably have somewhere near a 450mAh lithium ion cell inside. This is based on the discharge test indicating a capacity of 1415mWh. 1415mWh (measured capacity) / 3.7V (nominal voltage of li-ion cells) / 0.85 (assumed 85% efficiency) = 450mAh. This is also supported by a full charge test that used 462mAh of charge current.
The built-in USB connection could be quit handy. This is what brings this product up to two stars.
Now the cons.
The larger, non-standard AA size limits how many devices this can be used in.
The lack of exterior insulation can cause inconvenience at best (e.g. bypassing a power switch), or potentially even be damaging (the battery shorting to itself; causing a rapid discharge).
To top this off, one of the two batteries in the set arrived defective. It will neither charge nor discharge. I've included photos of the properly charging battery (bright red LED) and the defective battery (bright green LED, with a dim orange or red LED).
but and thats why I use them..they quickly charge and are ready to go again.
Normally, I’d do my best to try and put it back together but, in this case, the black ground wire is completely separated from the solder.