|Item Weight||18.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.8 x 21.6 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||SW554-01|
|Material||Plastic Toilet Seats|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Quiet Close, Easy to Install, Massaging Head, Heated Seats|
|Warranty Description||One Year Limited Warranty|
TOTO SW554-01 Washlet S300 Elongated Front Toilet Seat, Cotton White
|Price:||$1,142.00 & FREE Shipping|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient wireless Remote Control with large LCD panel
- Adjustable water temperature and volume
- Warm air drying with three variable temperature settings
- Automatic air deodorizer, SoftClose anti-bacterial seat
- Length 21-Inch, Width 15-3/4-Inch, Height 5-1/8-Inch
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: TOTO SW554-01 Washlet S300 Elongated Front Toilet Seat, Cotton White
TOTO SW542#01 Washlet B200 Elongated, Cotton B00JOOKBY8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ContractorsStock||Need Plumbing Supplies||Need Plumbing Supplies||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||4 inches x 15.25 inches x 20.75 inches||4 inches x 15.25 inches x 20.75 inches||20.56 inches x 15.94 inches x 6.81 inches|
|Item Package Weight||18.5 pounds||15.9 pounds||15 pounds||15.7 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The first time I saw the toilet, I was disappointed by how cheap-looking and flimsy the lid appeared to be. I thought that a toilet seat that cost that much shouldn't *look* cheap. However, now that I've gotten used to it, I actually like the lid. I wouldn't sit on it for fear of warping it, but it's actually very comfortable to lean back on, during extended visits. And I like the fact that when you want to put the seat down, it closes slowly and doesn't slam.
Rear: This is one direct stream of water, and it's very powerful. Even when I turn the water pressure down quite a bit, it still feels a bit like a laser beam. It's so powerful, it feels like my toilet is trying to give me an enema.
Rear (soft): This is my favorite. It's like a shower for your butt.
Front: This is also a shower, but it's very soft (even turned all the way up). I practically have to sit on the lid in order to get it pointed in the right direction. This model of bidet toilet seat only has one wand. I wish it had 2 wands instead (who wants to think of their butt germs getting sprayed on their girlie bits?Read more ›
Then I needed to wait to 1. Buy the house 2. Remodel the bathroom (with dedicated GFCI outlet installed for this purpose!) 3. Convince everyone that I REALLY WANTED THIS WASHLET for my 40th Birthday, which is next Tuesday, the 27th.
I got a really great price through Amazon.com from Buy [...], it was less than $700 delivered, which was the best price I could find anywhere. I installed the Washlet shortly after it arrived. It was easy to do..the only thing is to make sure the alignment of the two anchor bolts is where you want the seat to be situated...not too far forward, or it will look weird over the lip of your toilet (I installed it on a TOTO Drake Elongated Toilet)
Since I have just started to use it, here are my initial thoughts:
1. The warm seat is very inviting and comfortable, and can be set to turn on and off by an Auto timer that "learns" your habits or a set timer for 3/6/9 hours every day at the same time (like when you go to bed). This saves energy by turning off the heater when it's not needed. If you sit down and use the Washlet during this Energy Saver Cycle, it immediately powers up and warms the seat in about 3 minutes.
2. The warm spray is very powerful and adjustable. I can get clean and feel refreshed in very little time. The softer setting is like a shower, but for heavy duty "cleaning", the regular rear setting is very effective.Read more ›
- Great purchase. Life changing for the better.
- Easy to use and install
- Overall seems well designed and is very effective functionally
- The air freshener works great and has no scents at all
- The dryer doesn't work. To properly dry you'd need a unit like the Dyson Airblade for your rear.
- The lid is flimsy. It folds from convex to concave when you sit on it.
- Noisy for a master bathroom if using in the middle of the night. Probably ok with bathroom door closed.
First off, I would buy this bidet seat again (and in fact, I may for the other bathroom). Having this kind of hygiene, especially before bed at night, is a big health benefit.
If you're ever in a hurry and gotta do a #2, these washlets are gems.
I also like using it before going in our hot tub to keep it that much cleaner. Ever since I heard my hot tub man refer to the scum in the tub feeding on "bather waste" (a term I find equally gross and hilarious at the same time) I've been more conscientious about being clean prior to using it.
Coming from a guy who has wrenched on a lot of things for a long time, the S300 is a fairly sophisticated device and Toto did an excellent job with their template, mounting, and installation instructions. Beware though that this is in the neighborhood of a 1200 watt appliance (the C110 is less than 1/2 that). This doesn't mean that it will be less energy efficient (in fact it's more efficient than the lesser models) but it does mean that it draws a lot of power when it needs it. If you don't have a dedicated circuit for this bidet seat and your lights (in particular) are on the same circuit, they will dim a great deal when you operate it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although expensive, I love this thing. I've never had an issue with it for nearly 5 years now. I'd buy it again.Published 4 months ago by Kevin
Works perfectly and as expected. Very easy installation.Published 7 months ago by Alexander Gelbukh
Never used a bidet and thought my better half would like it. She loves it! Awesome unit that does it allPublished 7 months ago by Amazon lover
We cannot say enough good things about this product. We first were introduced to this in Japan and had a Panasonic for 20 years. This product is even better with many features. Read morePublished 12 months ago by PvR
We have ours in our powder room. For a recent party, we posted a sign to help our guests out:
We hope our Toto Washlet didn’t startle you! Read more