Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 473 reviews
on December 20, 2016
My 15 year old has wanted one of these since last year but I was nervous then since hoverboards were catching fire. But they all seem to be improved now so I started looking around and the Swagtron T5 was the best deal I found! It came with clear instructions and a charger, although it was already charged when we got it so she didn't have to wait to ride! She has barely let it rest! It rides very well, she has got it scuffed up already but I can buy another skin to put on it. I like that it has a learning mode also for my 11 year old. According to my 15 year old, now she never has to walk again!
review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2017
Runs great and for a long time, once its fully charged. There has also been no problem with the charger at all. Such as it not breaking, or heating up after the amount of time its SUPPOSED to be charged. Great product and great price for it, 100% recommend.
on February 11, 2017
The hoverboard is great when it is working. Purchased for my son for Christmas, it worked for about 3 weeks before the power button stopped working. Luckily I bought it from Amazon Prime which is fantastic and I had the replacement hoverboard shipped to my door the day after I mailed the defective one back. Unfortunately, it's February 11th and I'm getting ready to send back the replacement hoverboard for the exact same reason! The power button won't work again. Again thank you Amazon for being easy to work with but pretty frustrated with Swagtron quality considering the price of the toy.
on January 24, 2017
If I could give this to zero stars, I would. This arrive all scratched up. It even has Has mud on the wheels. No charger, therefore It will not turn on. It was delivered today, and the picture shows that it was delivered scratched and dirty. When I pick it up it sounds like there are rocks inside it . something's broken. My son is crushed. This was a surprise birthday present. DO NOT PURCHASE
review image
on March 8, 2017
we bought this for our 12 year old daughter for Christmas. Wanted to give it a couple months before reviewing.
first, it arrived SUPER FAST. so that was awesome! since we were late ordering it. It is super fun! we have all used it and its really fun. Our daughter loves it so much! Its quick to learn, and easy to use. You don't have to be a super balancing trickster... its just pretty easy. It charges quickly, and lasts a long time. Had it for two months, and so far so good. well worth the money!!
on December 31, 2016
Was great for 6 days. We now are having the same issue others are having. Dang thing won't turn off and making a horrible beeping sound that won't shut off. Tried to call swagtron CS and they are out for the holiday. Goody goody we get to listen to this for 4 days? I think no... wish there was information in the instructions that would help you trouble shoot issues, sadly there isn't any information on that.
on December 29, 2016
We ordered this for my son and he loves it, but when he tried to turn it off, it will not turn off. The blue light stays on and nothing we try turns it off. It beeps constantly alerting us to turn it off. We tried calling the manufacturer, and they were no help. I called Amazon and spoke to Anissa, and she was wonderful! So helpful! They are sending us a replacement tomorrow. Thank you, Amazon, for being so easy to work with!
on August 4, 2017
I'm a kid inside and I just love my hoverboard. I recommend it, but must issue an important warning...

WARNING: Please look into how a hoverboard is operated and what it takes to ride it. Invest in a helmet and knee/elbow pads, because you're gonna fall, HARD. It can be very dangerous for anyone, let alone older adults with existing back/spinal issues & knee issues... I'm in my 50's and pretty athletic and I respect that thing. BUT I DO ENJOY IT & IT IS MAJOR FUN!! SO Ride with Intelligent Caution.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2016
very sturdy, esp since priced lower than competitors; better for kids, adult feet will hang off the edges.
on February 10, 2017
My 13 year old loves this hoover board. The only issue we have is that the hoover board will suddenly stops and throws him off. The battery is fully charged so it's not a battery issue. He hasn't been seriously injured thank God.