Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $27.65 shipping
SWAGTRON SwagCycle E-Bike – Folding Electric Bicycle with 10 Mile Range, Collapsible Frame, and Handlebar Display
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 MPH & 10 MILE RANGE - The motorized bicycle uses a 36v battery & a 250-watt motor that charges in 2.5 hours.
- COLLAPSES FOR EASY STORAGE - The folding bike uses an aerospace grade aluminum frame & easily fits in trunks of all sizes.
- HANDLEBAR DISPLAY – Check battery life, turn on the headlight, honk the horn, accelerate, & brake all from the handlebars.
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES ON THE GO – A micro USB charging port enables you to charge your devices while you ride.
- ZERO EMISSIONS – The eco-friendly Swagger is 100% electric & emissions free, saving both your wallet & the environment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x SwagCycleTM
- 1 x Charging Adapter
- 2 x Foot Pegs
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
SwagCycleTM Folding Electric Scooter
Fully Pedal-Free Design
Introducing the SwagCycle, a zero-emissions, pedal-free personal transportation device that feels like a bicycle but rides like a moped! It's better for our environment and uses only the highest quality components and industry-leading safety features. The SwagCycleTM was designed to give you a breath of fresh air when moving around your city.
Why own a folding e-scooter?
- Convenient and saves space
- Get where you need faster!
- Doesn’t depreciate in value
- Better for the environment
Increase your visibility while traveling at night or on busy
With no pedaling needed, it's even easier than riding a bike
Rely on a solid, durable aluminum frame!
LED headlights allow you to travel more safely at night
|Frame Material Type||NA|
|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Package Height||9.69 x 30.98 x 39.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||41.8 pounds|
Sexy meets sleek with the new SWAGTRON Swagcycle. The SWAGTRON SwagCycle is an affordable, compact, zero emissions, personal transportation device that looks like a bicycle but rides like a motorcycle. The SwagCycle electric motorbike uses a high-capacity 36v lithium-ion battery that’ll help you make your way to class, journey from the subway to work, or even just ride through your neighborhood while recharging in as little as 2.5 hours.
Feel the wind in your hair, and the Swagcycle below your feet as you and your friends ride Swagcycle electric bicycles on adventures all through the city, whether it be through bike paths, parks, or city sidewalks.
Whether you’re a young adventurer, college student or a commuting adult, the SwagCycle motor bicycle combines the best of both worlds. The 29 lb aerospace grade aluminum frame folds for convenient storage and portability and can support up to 264 lbs. From the handle bars you can accelerate, brake, check the status of the battery, turn on the headlight, and even honk the horn.
Push the Swagcycle to its 10 MPH limit on the hill and zip past other bikers struggling to pedal, or dash through city streets as you effortlessly fly past all the other cars stuck in traffic.
The SwagCycle e-cycle was designed for the modern commuter and comes equipped with a USB outlet to charge your electronic devices, so you always have energy wherever you go. The SwagCycle power bike can help you navigate through traffic, cut down on your commute, and save you money as well, all while being ecco-friendlly.
Each SwagCycle is covered by a 1-year limited warranty from SWAGTRON.
Cool. Sexy. Effortless. That’s SwagCycle. Order your SwagCycle today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have only had them a week but our impression is that they are very well designed and constructed with top quality components. Oh, did I mention they are a BLAST to ride?
I am 6'1" and weigh about 240. I got a bit over 6 plus continuous miles on a full charge on rolling hills. If you are using them as a form of transportation around towns as we are, I would do some experimenting on how much distance you get per charge in the type of terrain you are riding. Based on the load and terrain it is in line with what I expected. With a bit of planning they do the job. Maybe at some point they will add a conversion kit to easily swap out batteries!
We are boaters and over 60, so they fill the role of compact transportation when we dock away from our home port. In the past we carried bicycles on board, but used them less than we thought we would because they were cumbersome getting ashore. We didn't care for standard folding bikes, and frankly had no desire for scooters or hover boards. The Swagcycle seemed like the perfect solution and so far we couldn't be happier with them. I expect ours will get a TON of use
Advantages of the Swagcycle e-Bike over competitors:
1) It's super lightweight at only 24 lbs
2) It comes with a battery charge status monitor, electronic horn, and back and front lights built right into it
(although I decided to purchase a small and easily detachable bright front light and red back light, to optimize the length of the battery charge)
3) It's simple to operate and fun to use - just put one foot on one foot attachment while turning the throttle slightly, then as soon as you start to move add the other foot...and let the joy ride begin!
4) It has a built-in USB port to charge your phone if/when necessary
5) NOW FOR THE KICKER - (no, I didn't mean kickstand, but yes, it does come with a very stable one)
What distinguishes this cycle from other more modern and arguably more stylish electronic portables, is that it is shaped like a traditional bike frame. This means you can easily add a few very utilitarian items to its long-stemmed handle bar. i.e. The new detachable style canvas round and long "baskets" that convert in to shopping bags. Or a cup holder and a phone mount to name a few more. - This is a HUGE plus.
6) The incredible price! At $399 it's a bargain! What you might trade off in sleek design, you more than make up for in money saved and useful features.
Personally, I love the white and orange one. It looks a bit more modern and stylish, but to each his or her own!
However, there is one way that the makers of the swagcycle could transform it from being a very good cycle to being a tremendous one that would command a larger market. That would be if they would make the battery detachable easily and replaceable, so that a person with range anxiety could carry an extra charged battery in a pack on his back, and replace the battery if it runs low. That would be a fantastic improvement, and I would probably buy a second swagcycle if it had that feature, which it currently does not.
However, I would like to emphasize that it is a great cycle for someone who wants something simple, small, portable, well-built, fun to ride, not expensive, and extremely useful.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Battery LED - First level of the LED might as well be non-existent.Read more