Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 591 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 671 reviews
on June 17, 2016
I received my Swagtron today. 7 days after ordering it arrived in my doorsteps. At first I was very sceptical of this product itself because of all the negative publicity back in 2015 Holiday Season. But after making my diligence investigation I decided to go with this brand. First of all this is the 1st hoverboard available in Amazon that is UL2272 certified. At first I have no idea what that is, I did my research and it truly is amazing all the test that this board hard to go through to make it safe. That's why I was confident on purchasing this one. Now the fun part, learning how to ride this thing is not a work in the park. The first time I tried it, I almost fell. The key is to make sure you can hold on to something, but once you get it then it's so hard to get off of it. My only problem now is I have to buy another one coz my 17 year old daughter pretty much claimed it. If you are looking for a safe and well made hoverboard I highly recommend this one.

-I know a lot of people will say that "it is not a hoverboard, it does not hover" but it is a lot easier to type hoverboard rather than "Hands Free Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter" it's just too long. So I will settle on hoverboard.
33 comments| 256 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2016
I know I'm an old man. But my wife bought me this for my 42nd birthday. It's a riot. Bought one for my daughters birthday a month later. It's very durable and we really enjoy riding together.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2016
Nice very smooth and can go, took me about a day to control the my balance but after I got it I had to much fun.
on March 16, 2017
Okay, this thing is awesome... The kids love the pink, and compared to other Hover Boards I've handled in this price range, this one seems to be made better than most. Had it since Xmas with light usage since and so far, so good!
on September 13, 2016
This thing is amazing. Took a bit to figure it out but now we are like pros
on February 21, 2017
Got this for my son for XMAS. He loves it.

As soon as he opened it, he was off bombing round the house as fast as it would go (we kept it on training mode inside the house).You do need good balance to use this.

Have tried outside too, and works well on most road conditions, but the smoother the better, as it can be a very rough ride if not on a smooth surface. A great buy

Charges reasonably quickly (approx. 2 hours) and is not getting over hot when charging.

Recommend.
on December 27, 2016
Was excited about this hover board due to the safety rating online. However it does not stay charged no longer than 20-30 MINUTES!!! Unfortunately it's non returnable, due to the 30 day policy. This was a Christmas gift and I'm now out of my time frame cause I purchased it over a month ago. And we are jst now getting to see how it is/
on December 28, 2016
My 8 year old daughter got this for Christmas and has been on it nonstop. She rides it around the house to do everything. She says it is her favorite thing she got for Christmas. I love to see her face light up every time she gets on it. It is well worth the money spent on it. I have read some reviews about the charging port messing up, and I'm hoping this one does not have that problem. So far, so good though. I'd definitely buy again just to see my daughter's face light up like it did on Christmas morning. :)
on December 9, 2016
Great product, customer service, and shipping time. It is a very nice board and the self balance is amazing. Great for beginners. I got the hang of it in about 20 minutes!
on January 22, 2017
Perfect gift for our teen. She was confidently riding this Hoverboard in less than a week. I was hesitant to buy this after reading some of the negative reviews, but made the purchase based on the many reviews that were positive.