Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Smith & Wesson Border Guard SWBG2TS Liner Lock Folding Knife Partially Serrated Tanto Blade Aluminum Handle
|Price:||$21.75 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel Partially Serrated Clip Point Tanto Blade
- Ambidextrous Thumb Knobs and Duel Blood Grooves, Black Aluminum Handle with Track Tech Inserts
- Glass Break, Lanyard Hole and Strap Cutter & Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 4.4 inch (11.2 cm) Handle Length: 5.6 inch (14.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.0 inch (25.4 cm) Weight: 0.56 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
4.4 in. 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel blade with 5.6 in. aluminum handle. Thumb knob safety belt cutter glass breaker and liner lock. ATTRIBUTES Blade Detail: ComboEdge Tanto Blade Length (inches): 4.40 Blade Material: 400 Black Carry System: Pocket Clip Handle Material: Aluminum Lock Style: Liner Lock Overall Length (inches): 10.00 Special Features: Strap Cutter Glass Breaker
From the Manufacturer
A multi-function tool with a honed cutting edge, an integrated seat-belt cutter, and glass breaker. Perfect for the first responder.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: seems very solid to me a traditional folding blade only.
Con: very large, too large
Sandpaper handle very rough
Unable to open using blade stud
I've had a couple assisted open knives before. When I got this one I was surprised at the size, not in a good way. I reflected it to be a bit stiff and require a little break in period. But after 6 weeks i still can't open it one handed with assist stud. I've used CLP twice so far and while watching tv repeatedly open and close it Probably one thousand times. I want to like it. But it's just not happening. Clipping it concealed in my front pocket, it's the only place I can conceal it in work uniform, causes "road rash" type scratching on my hand almost every time I need to get something out off my pocket. I'm not impressed.
* the aggressive grips SHREAD your jeans/duty pants (im sure its a life saver if you are covered in slick fluids i guess)
*the Glassbreaker has a hole in it (assuming for a lanyard but ...that was kinda dumb)
* no spring/ assisting mechanism for such a large blade.....
This would be great for one hand use but you need both hands to open it, even with gun lube on the folding points.
....other than that i love it and carry it daily doing security and P.I. work.
Two things to keep in mind before buying it.
1. It's not the most inconspicuous knife. If you plan on using the clip, the clip itself is going to stick about 2.5 inches out of your pocket, while the bottom of the handle will also stick out about 1 inch. It's possible people will notice it if you use the clip, but I just keep the whole thing in my pocket, so that's not a problem for me.
2. It's a big knife. This does not mean you need huge hands to use it though, I have pretty small hands and am able to hold it fine, it's perfect for those who prefer a slightly bigger knife. This also means it's going to take up a lot of space in your pocket. If you're fine with using a bigger blade, this is a great knife.