Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 14, 2014
After reviewing this two days ago with no results, I find two tiny sprouts this morning. And I mean they are tiny. So for now the rating changes to three stars because two plants is all I needed and if they continue to grow I will have what I wanted. Thank you.
on February 7, 2015
I had not luck at all germinating the seeds I soaked a few seeds, directly planted in soil a few seed and tried to germinate some with a heated mat. None of these options worked. So disappointed.
on August 22, 2012
I ordered the dragon fruit seeds as part of a mother's day present. My mother is an expert gardener. So you can imagine her surpsies when none of the seeds sprouted. She planted the seeds as indicated in the specific instructions that was provided in the package. So, I contacted the seller. And was disappointed that she or he did not respond back. What ever happened to customer service? I will not buy from this seller again.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2015
Zero growth
on November 26, 2014
None of them sprouted. It was a waste of money and time. Would not use this seller. I plan on just going and buying one at the grocery and sprouting those seeds. Seems they are much more viable when the seeds are really fresh.
on January 1, 2015
This was the greatest vendor and my dad loved his seeds... I just can't say it enough :-)
on August 5, 2014
Waste of money, not one sprouted
on August 25, 2014
love
on December 31, 2014
unsuccessful in growing these
on August 6, 2014
Had the item on time, but take me a while to give reviews for I am waiting for the seeds grow bit more . I have only 4 seeds germinate out of 15 seeds , now in a pot grown for about an inch now.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.