SWIG SAVVY Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Leak & Sweat Proof, Steel Lid, BPA Free, Sports/Travel/Coffee/Soup Bottle - Keeps Cold Liquids For Up 24 Hours & Hot For Up 12 Hours
|Price:||$8.99 - $17.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ☆ THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOUR HOT & COLD BOTTLING NEEDS – Swig Savvy’s vacuum-insulated water bottles are made of high-quality food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, protecting the quality and temperature of the stored liquids. Free of BPA and phthalates, the heavy-duty interior coating repels lingering flavors to enable constant reuse without any after-tastes.
- ☆ KEEP LIQUIDS HOT FOR UP TO 12 HOURS: You can now take your coffee, hot drink or even hot soup with you to and enjoy it at temperatures you expect. Send them to school with your kids to give your child a taste of home and a nutritious, filling warm drink or meal.
- ☆ SWEAT-FREE DOUBLE-WALLED STAINLESS STEEL– The bottle will keep its contents cool such as freezing cold fluids or ice cold for up to 24 hours. Perfect for staying hydrated when hiking, travelling, during sports and workouts while minimizing condensation!
- ☆ POWDER-COATED, DURABLE FINISH –Our bottles have a stylish look and durable exterior that’s designed to last. It features a practical wide-opening design for easy holding, refilling, pouring and drinking.
- ☆ STAINLESS STEEL LEAK-PROOF LID – Unlike other companies, Swig Savvy’s bottle features an stainless-steel lid so your liquids won’t come in contact with any plastics. The air-tight seal lets you safely take a refreshingly cold or invigorating warm drink with you while traveling, at the gym or wherever else you go!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you searching for a way to safely take your liquids with you while on the go, without messy spills or bad aftertastes?
Swig Savvy’s stainless steel water bottles is the best option for taking along hot or cold drinks! Our bottles are made of high-quality food-grade 18/8 stainless steel that will protect your liquids, keeping your coffee, tea or soup hot for up to 12 hours, and your refreshing cool drinks will stay cold for up to 24 hours. It is free of BPA and phthalates and the heavy-duty interior coating repels lingering flavors to enable constant reuse without any after tastes. It also features a wide opening for easy refills and maintenance.
Perfect use for travel, sports, or for kid’s lunches:
This bottle has so many good uses, you will want to have one for every member of your family! Take along a taste of home with your when you embark on a lengthy journey, and stay hydrated with a refreshing drink when away from a fresh water source. Your hot and cold fluids will be protected, the taste intact and delicious just the way you like it!
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- Double insulated
- Stainless steel, leak proof lid –
- Generous size – capacity
We stand behind our products and guarantee your complete satisfaction. We are sure this bottle will live up to your expectations, but if you are dissatisfied for any reason, call us and we will go out of our way to make it right. Your ultimate satisfaction is our priority!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: This morning I had hot water and ginger powder in the bottle and wanted to shake the bottle. Had it tightened well and guess what? There was hot water all over my hands and now they are burnt. Good Job Savvy! You bought comments and made all these people give you good ratings, but you’re going to pay for this. PLUS, with hot water in the bottle, the cover was hot too and it makes opening the cap harder, as seen in the video provided.
Swig Savy bottles came in a box and the top was metal, as opposed to the Fifty/Fifty bottle. Both are great products though. I hope the insulation is as good as my Fifty/Fifty. I bought a straw lid for my Fifty/Fifty which makes it more convenient for use outside the home (*Note: though the bottles are similar, the straw lid from Fifty/Fifty brand will not fit the Swig Savy). For the home I do like the metal lid. You can see from my picture comparing the 2 lids.
Bonus note: I highly recommend getting yourself a carrier/protection for your bottles. Easier to carry and prevents scratches and dings.